June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

STRUTH if your due date was 30 June you wouldnt even be pregnant for 2 more weeks! How have you worked your dates out? xxx

The due date thing confuses me too but when you do the ticker, you put in the first day of your last AF. Mine comes out to June 10th. It says that I'm 3 weeks 4 days pregnant even though I hadn't even ovulated yet, which doesn't seem right to me, but I've been asking around and it's normal for it to be "off" like that.

When did you ovulate? The tickers assume that you have 28 day cycle and that you ovulated on cd14. If you know when you ovulated, you can then count 14 days back and put that in as the date of your last AF. That would be more reliable. My last AF was the 12th August which would make me nearly 7 weeks!

Hold on - I'm confused! Jelly tots - your due date is the 7th June? And you are 5 weeks? How come?

My due date is the 30th June and I am only one day ahead of you! How have you worked out your due date?

my due date has changed since went to doctors yesterday, dr reckons 2nd june but i think its more like 31st may going on my dates. she used a card wheel thing and im sure i saw it move when she put it down and picked it up again

As above....!

i ov'd on cd14 this cycle, a week earlier than normal, otherwise it would have been later. my lmp was 25th August, ov'd 7/8th sept. my cycles have varied in length the last two years since coming off the pill but have progressivley got shorter each time, i used to have 28 day cycle before i went on the pill so i assume it finally went back to that.

i dont think youll know until your scan struth as your cycles are so long!! what CD did you o? x

I O'd on the 7th September so that makes me 5w1d. I have calculated my due date and my tickers from ovulation rather than LMP so that they match up.

i ov'd on cd14 this cycle, a week earlier than normal, otherwise it would have been later. my lmp was 25th August, ov'd 7/8th sept. my cycles have varied in length the last two years since coming off the pill but have progressivley got shorter each time, i used to have 28 day cycle before i went on the pill so i assume it finally went back to that.

So your ticker is right (5 weeks) but your due date on page 1 is wrong? Surely it should be the 31st May?

lol, id stick with that, how many DPO did you get your BFP again? x

So your ticker is right (5 weeks) but your due date on page 1 is wrong? Surely it should be the 31st May?

yeah it needs changing now, the 7th was just a guess as wasnt too sure on dates at the time. all new to me. but as ive gone on more sites etc ive worked it out now :)

The due date thing confuses me too but when you do the ticker, you put in the first day of your last AF. Mine comes out to June 10th. It says that I'm 3 weeks 4 days pregnant even though I hadn't even ovulated yet, which doesn't seem right to me, but I've been asking around and it's normal for it to be "off" like that.

When did you ovulate? The tickers assume that you have 28 day cycle and that you ovulated on cd14. If you know when you ovulated, you can then count 14 days back and put that in as the date of your last AF. That would be more reliable. My last AF was the 12th August which would make me nearly 7 weeks!

Hold on - I'm confused! Jelly tots - your due date is the 7th June? And you are 5 weeks? How come?

My due date is the 30th June and I am only one day ahead of you! How have you worked out your due date?

my due date has changed since went to doctors yesterday, dr reckons 2nd june but i think its more like 31st may going on my dates. she used a card wheel thing and im sure i saw it move when she put it down and picked it up again

As above....!

I actually did Ov on cd14, had a positive OPK right around then.

So based on that... I have a due date of June 9th... which is pretty close to my ticker, only off by a day.

lol, id stick with that, how many DPO did you get your BFP again? x

I O'd on the 7th September, got my bfp at 14dpo.

I wasn't so confused with my own dates but other peoples - some of the tickers do not add up with the dates (if you see what I mean). You and Jellytots are the same number of weeks by your tickers but you are down as having different due dates!

If you are both 5 weeks then your due date would be the 31st May.

yeah it needs changing now, the 7th was just a guess as wasnt too sure on dates at the time. all new to me. but as ive gone on more sites etc ive worked it out now :)

Ah I see - so you are only one day behind me :wohoo:

yep :happydance: so even closer to due date than before

As above....!

I actually did Ov on cd14, had a positive OPK right around then.

So based on that... I have a due date of June 9th... which is pretty close to my ticker, only off by a day.

Cool - your dates seem to match up then!

The thing about being pregnant before you ovulated is right as before we could easily test for ovulation the only thing that had to go on to count from was the LMP. However, when we began to measure ovulation, we were able to see that people do not all ovulate at the same time and so two people who both had their LMP on the same day could differ in actual gestation due to when they O'd.

However, as most people still don't measure O and hence can't count from there they still use LMP as where they count from hence it seems like we were pregnant before we O'd.

Did that make any sense? It did in my head?! :wacko:

yep :happydance: so even closer to due date than before

:happydance::wohoo:

oh wow i just had the most awful dizzy spell, thought i was going to faint. forced down my banana and hoping that helps me feel better. good job im not driving home today, oh well only another 30mins to go and i can go have a nap before slimming world later.

Thanks struth! I do hope the result is good tonight! Then I can relax a bit until my next scan.

As for due dates, I have a good old 28 day cycle and always have so it was easy to work out mine. However don't get too hung up on the date as it'll more than likely change by a few days at your dating scan and even then it's only an estimate! Baby will arrive whenever it wants! lol My LMP due date last time was 2nd September. At my early scan I was measuring slightly behind and they changed it to 4th September. Then at my 12 week dating scan they changed it to 28th August and she actually arrived 2 weeks earlier on 14th! So I'm wondering if this LO will make it's appearance in May!

Does anyone have feelings on the sex yet?

x

nope no feelings on the sex yet, i would absolutely love a girl though

I'm not sure. Hubby thinks boy this time. I think girl again. I'd be over the moon either way- it'd be lovely to have one of each and a boy would be a new experience but I LOVE having a girl so would love another. We've already been talking about names we like, we kind of knew from talking about it last time, and we like Eva/Evie for a girl and Thomas/James for a boy x

we've got all our names chosen too, just choosing between them now, middle names will change to suit as some dont go with others but using mainly family members names for those.
girls : darcey, sophie, olivia, charlotte, paige and heidi
boys : william, oliver, noah, george and henry

Okay personal question for you girls.

Is anyone having sex? or refraining? Will it hurt the baby this early?

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->