June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm not sure. Hubby thinks boy this time. I think girl again. I'd be over the moon either way- it'd be lovely to have one of each and a boy would be a new experience but I LOVE having a girl so would love another. We've already been talking about names we like, we kind of knew from talking about it last time, and we like Eva/Evie for a girl and Thomas/James for a boy x

Evie is on my list, and James as a middle name for boy - my hubby is James (jim)

I cant keep up with these pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay personal question for you girls.

Is anyone having sex? or refraining? Will it hurt the baby this early?

Emma

ive been dtd up to sunday as i didnt know til monday, so if hasnt hurt anything so far then i see know problems. will probs go a bit gentler than normal though iykwim, but im not planning on stopping completely
hubster is away during the week so tends to be a weekend thing anyway lol

Hello ladies I am been experiencing clear watery discharge, ligh lower back pain kind of like AF pain, breast are a little bit sore, no nausea, but super tired and sleepy all the time. Every time I feel wet my heart start beating like crazy thinking is blood or something I am very nervous because I already miscarriage last month but I have faith this one sticks. Praying for everyones baby and congrats to all the new BFP. I am only 4 weeks...

Attachments

• kc.jpg
    kc.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5

Emma

I was reading online last night that sex during pregnancy does not hurt the baby. The baby is protected by amniotic fluid. Unless you have some type of condition that your doctor specifically advises you shouldn't have sex, I haven't read anywhere that you can't have sex.

nope its perfectly fine to have sex throughout, doesnt harm anything

Congrats Kary, lovely lines!!

Emma I haven't had sex yet, because of the worries with this one, but I did with my first and the midwife said it was fine. Unless you are given a reason not to, eg been bleeding or something, then go ahead!

Hello ladies I am been experiencing clear watery discharge, ligh lower back pain kind of like AF pain, breast are a little bit sore, no nausea, but super tired and sleepy all the time. Every time I feel wet my heart start beating like crazy thinking is blood or something I am very nervous because I already miscarriage last month but I have faith this one sticks. Praying for everyones baby and congrats to all the new BFP. I am only 4 weeks...

fantastic lines :)
all your symptoms sound completely normal to me, fx all stays well and sure it will with the strength of your last lines :)

oh wow i just had the most awful dizzy spell, thought i was going to faint. forced down my banana and hoping that helps me feel better. good job im not driving home today, oh well only another 30mins to go and i can go have a nap before slimming world later.

Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks struth! I do hope the result is good tonight! Then I can relax a bit until my next scan.

As for due dates, I have a good old 28 day cycle and always have so it was easy to work out mine. However don't get too hung up on the date as it'll more than likely change by a few days at your dating scan and even then it's only an estimate! Baby will arrive whenever it wants! lol My LMP due date last time was 2nd September. At my early scan I was measuring slightly behind and they changed it to 4th September. Then at my 12 week dating scan they changed it to 28th August and she actually arrived 2 weeks earlier on 14th! So I'm wondering if this LO will make it's appearance in May!

Does anyone have feelings on the sex yet?

x

I have this odd sense that it's a boy!

I had 2 tests left a digi and a FRER so I have just done them and thats it NO MORE testing! Ahhh what a relief!!! But then again i think i'm gonna miss it.

I peed on both at the same time lol! I know I got my 3+ on Tuesday but this time, I finished peeing, turned the tap on to wash my hand and it said pregnant 3+ already, it took about 8 seconds to decide!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres my last tests!

Attachments

• IMG_1917.jpg
    IMG_1917.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3

Emma

As everyone else has said, it's hypothetically ok, but I'm still super nervous about it! We DTD two nights ago for the first time since I found out, and I seriously spent the entire night and next day watching for (and dreading!) spotting! But nothing...so maybe I'll be able to relax and enjoy it more next time, hahaha...

We're having a hard time with names...I've had more than 40 babies born to friends and family in the last 3 years, so a lot of the names we like are 'taken'.

So far my husband is set on Darcie Belle.

I like for a girl

Alena
Darcie
Dolcie
Elodie

And for a boy

Carter
Jaxon
Jude
Braydon

I haven't even started thinking about names yet. Iver the months we have been through loads that we like for a week and then go off lol

We often get set on a name in the beginning and change our mind at 8 and half months!!! xxx

Hehe, we started thinking about names last night! We like:
Girl: Ava, Erin, Saphire, Eden
Boy: Oscar... that's it so far!
We both feel it's a girl, tho my mum thinks boy! I'm happy either way obviously!
And yeah, I've been too scared to have sex, hubby is the same, tho it's driving us both a bit crazy! Im sure it's fine, but we're both nervous, which isn't really great for setting the mood! Lol!

Me and DH are BOTH to scared to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

lilyfire! thats my boy name too! oscar for boy, possibly spelt oskar, and Lydia for a girl! :)
On the BD thing, ive done it twice since O, but for some reason i didnt enjoy it? odd cos i was very up for it last month b4 MC! feels like my bits arent attached to me? hard to explain! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->