JUNE Cycle Thread! Here we go...

LiLi2

Reaction score
I know it's still technically May, but today is CD 1 for me and the majority of this cycle will be in June. Anyone else at the beginning of their cycle, or who will be soon, feel free to join me!

I am TTC #2. This will be cycle 2 trying for us. My cycles are still not like clockwork after my son was born, so I'll be using OPKs this cycle to try and pinpoint ovulation.

Let's kill time until :sex: then, hopefully :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

I'm considering this a June cycle too since I won't ovulate until then. Good luck!

You too! What CD do you usually ovulate around? I've still got a good 14-15 days to go until my "suspected" ovulation.

I usually O around CD 12 or 13. I have a pretty short cycle. I am expecting to O on June 1st or 2nd so like 8 more days.

I usually O around CD 12 or 13. I have a pretty short cycle. I am expecting to O on June 1st or 2nd so like 8 more days.

That is my suspected O time as well. Here's to hoping everyone catches it!

hey lili 2 im joining well i started af but it officially is day 1 of cycle tomorrow

lol i am really thinking about slipping some zinc in hubby tea every morning lol

Lol Ash! Does zinc help sperm?haven't heard that one. Did you start af Today? If so, you are CD 1 today! One day closer ;)

yes zinc increases testosterone and the fertility clinic that i go to doesnt count today as day one they say a full day of blood flow is day one

i just started about an hour ago and its very light and spotty like so not a full blood flow

Ah, yeah I guess if you're just spotting then tomorrow would be day 1. ;)

This is a terrible AF for me, the cramps are so bad!! The 15 months of no period while pregnant/postpartum with my son were bliss! Lol

i bet i for sure thought this was my month i didnt have any notice that af was coming i always get bend over cramps and i didnt that this time wired

so i will ovulate around dc12 how about you

I thought I was for sure pregnant last cycle. Was shocked when AF showed 2 days early. I won't ovulate until CD 15-17. I have 30-32 day cycles.

We will be trying June, as well! I was very shocked when AF showed this month too. I have quite the complex reproductive system, so sometimes things happen extremely different then most women. So here is hoping June is the month! Good luck ladies!!!

Iam soblessed: thank you and good luck to you as well

lili2: that sucks 30 to 32 day cycle thats just a longer wait i feel bad for you i only have a 26 day cycle

so while we wait for our big O day where are you both from? and how many children and ages? if any

Florida here. We have 1 kid, a 1 year old son :)

im in Ontario, Canada i have 2 children a 15 year old son and 11 year old daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->