JUNE Cycle Thread! Here we go...

wow thats quite a list y cough meds ?

it's cough syrup .. it helps thin out cm and make it better for the sperm. medicines containing guaifenesin as the only active ingredient in cough syrups work wonders for cm :)

hi rachwill :) best of luck .. relaxation seems to get quite a few couples their bfp so hopefully it works for yous. smile if your mucus is very fertile looking I'd keep busy :sex: my tests have been different at times to what my cm is telling me .. I tend to listen to my body more.

oh i didnt know that any cough syrup works?

Hi ladies, I am from Australia and on CD12. We have a 16 month old son and have just started to try for bub #2. I am hoping/ expecting to ovulate this weekend (using OPK). We are doing SMEP. I did try the grapefruit juice but it is horrible!! If I am not lucky this cycle with my BFP I will force myself to drink it next round!

Good luck to all xxx

i'm actually on may cycle but my two week wait should start in a couple of days in time for june!

ttc #1, cycle 3. was just diagnosed with polycystic left ovary, was told that my right ovary was compensating fine since i get very regular periods.

just started temping this cycle, and my temp shot up for the first time this morning(right on track with what ff is predicting). i'm hoping this temp rise stays up! been taking folic acid(800mcg) and calcium ascorbate(500mg). prenatal vits make me dizzy. :( my husband was prescribed a multivitamin with 25mg of zinc.

Be careful drinking grapefruit juice if you're on any medication, I know I'm not allowed to drink it on my antihistamines as it increases level of the drug in the bloodstream, and a quick Google shows the same problem occurs with some drugs for cholesterol, anxiety, depression, blood pressure.. Just check with your doctor or read the leaflet in your medication to be sure.

AngelofTroy: wow that is interesting! I am not on any med's but is good to know! I would have never thought that!

Is it really only CD 3? Time drags when TTC. Lol At least I'm not as impatient this go round, as my son keeps me pretty busy.

Reading all the tjinfs you ladies are trying makes me feel like I should step up my game! Hehe What does pineapple do? I haven't heard of the cough syrup trick either. But (tmi) sonce I had my son, my ovulation cm is a lot. And very watery, so not sure if I should try that. What does grapefruit juice do? (I hate the taste too! I always have to add sugar to my grapefruit when eating it lol).

I am now on CD5. Excited to see if this is our month. We are going on a little vacay during peak times... So hopefully that takes away any stress that TTC brings :)

Hi All!
My new cycle is due to start around June 4th. This will be our first cycle TTC #2 :)

it is defiantly moving slowly and it did just start. omg the wait the wait im not so stressed yet like the tww. first doctors appointment for me at the fertility doctors for this cycle tomorrow cant wait its the beginning for a whole new chance

mama bird: welcome and cheers to hopes of all of us getting our BFP this month :)

Welcome mamabird. How old is your first born?

I've decided not even to do OPKs, just give it the old college try. I do use preseed though, even when not TTC. It's just my favorite lubricant. Lol!

I've decided not even to do OPKs, just give it the old college try. I do use preseed though, even when not TTC. It's just my favorite lubricant. Lol!

I like it better as well bc it feels more natural but my dh hates it bc it's "watery".

Our daughter will be 5 at the end of August. I actually joined BNB during my TWW for that pregnancy. I haven't been active on here for years (hence the out-dated siggy) but I've started posting again this past week :)
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

My baby will be 6 next week! It's so crazy how time flies

My little boy is 16 months and I feel like time is flyng!

Smille24: Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday next week! Do you have a party planned?

i just found this great site about what is good to consume during your cycle to bust our chances of getting out BFP https://www.parenting.com/article/what-eat-conceive im going to try it

My little boy is 16 months and I feel like time is flyng!

Smille24: Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday next week! Do you have a party planned?

We do! She wants a Ninja Turtle themed party lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->