JUNE Cycle Thread! Here we go...

Hello! I'm currently on cd 14 of an average of 34 day cycles. This is our 4th cycle ttc #2. My opk are progressing and I've been crampy. I swore last night would've been positive but I drank a bottle of water an hr b4 bc it was so hot outside :dohh:. I hate having such long cycles bc the wait is so much longer.

Hi ladies. Mind if I join yous. I'm from Ireland. I have a little boy 32 months. This will be our third cycle ttc. I am on cd 1 today I have a 28 day cycle and ovulate on day 14. Wishing yous all the very best of luck x

Hi Smile and Ela! Welcome.

I'm glad I'm not ovulating right now. I've been feeling so sick the past few days. I'm worried this cycle will be screwed up because I have lost 3lbs in 2 days and I don't have the weight to lose. Not sure what is going on. I'm suspicious of a chemical last cycle because of a faint BFP on Sunday, then my period came early on Tuesday. Started feeling sick Sunday night and this period is awful!

Hello ladies :wave: My name is Helen and I live in Bristol, England. I have a 2.5 year old boy, his dad and I finally got married in April this will be our first proper cycle TTC#2 as we missed O last month. AF started yesterday - full flow but not til the afternoon so not sure if I'm CD1 or 2 today? Anyway once AF stops we're aiming to :sex: at least every other day to give us the best possible chance of conceiving this cycle. I already feel the age gap is getting bigger than I'd have liked so the sooner the better I think now! GL everyone!

Hi Smile and Ela! Welcome.

I'm glad I'm not ovulating right now. I've been feeling so sick the past few days. I'm worried this cycle will be screwed up because I have lost 3lbs in 2 days and I don't have the weight to lose. Not sure what is going on. I'm suspicious of a chemical last cycle because of a faint BFP on Sunday, then my period came early on Tuesday. Started feeling sick Sunday night and this period is awful!

I'm really sorry you aren't feeling well and the possibility you might have had a chemical.

Thanks for the welcome Lili2. I am so sorry to hear u may have had a chemical pregnancy, it's tough going. I hope you're feeling okay soon. Welcome Angel of Troy :flower: congratulations on your wedding and best of luck ttc. My little boy is 2 and 8 months n I don't want a big age gap between my little ones. I would say you're cd1 I think you go by the first morn of full flow. If anyone knows different please correct me. What's everyone doing/taking to help get their BFP? Besides the obvious:winkwink:

Welcome everyone! I am on CD4. I was going to start taking my BBT, but I heard you have to do that for a few months to get an accurate measure. We don't have much longer to try, as my husband will be leaving on business for a few months. :/ So, we will be trying every other day and hope for the best. :) I'm not sure if there is something else we should be doing.. As our first was a big surprise (I was told I could never have children). Ao we are praying and hoping for the best! :)

Can't wait to see how June is for us all!

lili2 so sorry to hear that have you tried to test again to see what comes up

Lili2, I am so sorry to hear! :hug Have you tried testing again? I would maybe make an appt if you aren't able to eat and keep hydrated, with the weight loss. Keep us posted!

I took a test yesterday and it wad negative. I'll be making a doctors appointment tomorrow if I'm not feeling better!

Welcome everyone, we have a good group here :) Excited to see what this month holds for all of us!

im taking letrozole it helps to bring on ovulation earlier its a super ovulation med lol so far it has been helping this will be my second cycle on it will start taking them on Friday and stop taking them on wed i should ovulate on June 8th or 9th cant wait to test again will probably test on June 22

I take my bbt .. started that last month and started the opk's. I'm taking prenatal vits and krill oil. I'm drinking grapefruit juice n taking seeds .. flaxseed, sunflower etc, greentea, cough med from day 8 n pineapple n manuka honey after ovulation n were doing the smep n have bought myself a moonstone bracelet .. ya never know :) anyway I'm hoping all of that will get my bfp this month :thumbup:

Hi everyone! I'm Rachel from Northern Ireland. 1st cycle ttc #3 :)
I have 2 boys, nearly 4 and 2.5.
I'm on cd 6, not charting etc just guessing I probably ovulate around cd14 due to 28 day cycle.
Going on our first family holiday on 5th June (which will be cd14 😆) so hoping the sun and relaxation helps us get lucky!!

That is a list! I'm temping, opk, prenatal vits and preseed. My opk have gotten so light but my cramps are still there with lots of EWCM (sorry tmi). I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->