June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

It's more like an obtrusive thought iykwim? Like it's looping in his head?

In school he's at the top of his class for all assessment areas but isn't capable of sitting still or being quiet. He blurts things out a lot and if he tries to stop talking he often starts jumping and muttering the words under his breath. He gets kicked out of the quiet room most days - it was school that asked us to get him assessed.

My friends little boy is just like that Pixie, he has ADHD. He find it so hard to be still, his mind races all the time.

Heard back from doctors yesterday, 8 week injections next Tue and i am totally making my mum take her. I wasn't bothered with the other two but the thought of her crying makes me wanna sob :cry:

Lovely weather here today, were off swimming at my kids school pool. Whats everyone else up to?

Karli - Have fun swimming! I'm awful with the injections too, I haven't sat in the room for a single one of ds' and no doubt dh will have to take dd to all of hers too.

I've only gone out on my own with both kids twice and I don't know why I find it so daunting, I keep meaning to take them out on my own in the week but keep chickening out :dohh:

Have fun swimming! Slightly jealous! It's too much work taking all the kids out by myself and you're only allowed two children to each adult in most pools anyways =( three is such an awkward number! I have also noticed holidays fit four people families better ... I booked next year's holiday and I had the option of sleeps four or sleeps six. The accommodation sleeping six was 200 pounds more expensive!! Sorry that had been bothering me... rant over :haha:

I'm mostly sitting at home everyday going crazy. My husband has a week off soon thank heavens. Might go up ND stay in my parents caravan. They have put it somewhere in Norfolk. So that might be okay.

ugh not looking forward to jabs, ours are on the 18th. i had this great idea to get both kids done at the same time so i only have to do the one trip. but wasn't really THINKING because both are getting shots, and i'll be on my own with it. :dohh:

Thankyou! Ill leave Zach here with mum, she lives next door, and take Madi and Poppy. The school have their own pool, so you pay £10 per child and then they open it after school, at the weekend and all holiday and you can go as much as you like.

Im sorry to keep uploading pictures (all the time) but Poppy is in such a good mood today, she's just such a little delight!

13879451_10157226003965721_3609415348246794408_n.jpg

Here is ollie today :)

Attachments

• 20160803_093910(0)-1024x576.jpg
    20160803_093910(0)-1024x576.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful smiley babies. Casey seems to be sleeping lots today I think it's a growth spurt but as DS1 was a really bad sleeper it seems really odd to me and I can't help worrying.

Aw adorable pics Karli & ehj; love the smiles :)

Tinky, Róise was like that yesterday but is back to normal today. She's a bad sleeper normally too. I felt she was probably fine & it was just a growth spurt but checked with some doctors we know & the medical advice we got is if there are no other negative indicators, contact your GP if the sleeping is still unusual after 36 hours. Is Casey eating plenty, got wet/dirty nappies, not running a temperature, not floppy etc etc? In which case it's most likely a growth spurt. But ring your GP now if you're worried; you know him best.

Juniper has her jabs in Tuesday, I'm dreading it. Also I'm meant to weigh her that day but that would mean going to the health centre twice in one day.

Everything seems badly planned timings wise. Like at the children's centre where my 3yo is at nursery there are 2 baby groups but they are 10-11 and Micah's preschool session is 9-1 so either I'd be waiting around in between or back and forth constantly. Why not start it at 9? They are coming for a home visit tomorrow because I signed her up for one of the groups, is that normal?!

During tummy time today she rolled back to her back!

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20160803_165810_zpse3pa5rod.jpg

Gorgeous, Angel! & clever girl, learning how to roll :)

Róise is 2 months old today. Here she is!

Attachments

• IMG-20160803-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160803-WA0000.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20160803-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20160803-WA0004.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
Angel, that's awesome!!

How long does everyone do tummy time for? We usually try for three times per day but it's only a few minutes to ten minutes each time at most. I pick her up when she starts fussing.

Until she's had enough, so usually less than a minute!
:haha: But I try whenever she's happy and alert on her playmate maybe 3/4x a day?

I rarely do it to be honest as Leo isn't awake that often but when we do it it's normally only for a few minutes

Loving all the smiley babies! Georgia is still very hit and miss, some days she'll smile and some not. Still very much early smiles here :-/

Angel how smart is Juni! I always thought rolling was more of a 4/5 month thing, but haven't we had a couple of rollers? Such clever babies :cloud9:

Georgia Florence really enjoyed swimming buy she did fall asleep. Karli how did it go? My bill called me this morning to ask if Xander could go swimming with him, his 4yo daughter and 1yo son. I did suggest three kids doing a dory activity session in the pool might be too much but he was willing to give it a go :haha: Xander spent more time under the water than on top of it but it went well!

Angel, that's awesome!!

How long does everyone do tummy time for? We usually try for three times per day but it's only a few minutes to ten minutes each time at most. I pick her up when she starts fussing.

I haven't done any active tummy time with any of my children because they all hated it. Slings and having baby sleep kind of on their tummy on your chest has the same effect. That said, Georgia did sleep on her tummy a lot until recently. She holds her head really well now (7 weeks corrected age).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->