June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Tink- i hope its just a growth spurt and casey will be back to normal soon :).but if you are concerned can you see a dr ?

We do have some very clever bubbas rolling over so early :) i keep joking at the rate he is going he will be crawling next month lol !
I never mentioned ollie is very strong and has been since birth holding his head up, pushes feet against us, even more when holding up so im not overly surprised at how well he is doing so far :)

I try to do tummy time a few times a day but if i forget its either not at all or just once :/

Yesterday im pretty sure i just o'd or am about to just by looking at my cm... which means ac should be here within the next 2 weeks :(

We've only done tummy time once- 10 mins before the HV came so I could answer the questionnaire lol :dohh: she does lie on daddy's chest a lot though. I just never think of it!

We only really do tummy time with her on our chest, she hates doing it on anything else.

Gorgeous photos!

This is dd today
13934697_10209805330150682_582495208865207254_n.jpg

I finally managed to pluck some courage and take them out, we went to the science museum and I didn't think how busy it would be due to the summer holidays, it was so busy :wacko:

Bristol mummies - let me know if you'd like a meetup/day out sometime during the holidays.

Squig - Happy 2 months to Róise! :)

Aw she's lovely Vaniilla! Actually I will be over in Bristol in Sept. I don't know how well a daytime weekday meet up during the school term would suit, but I'd love to meet for a coffee if it suited - somewhere like Cribb's causeway.

We do tummy time about once a day for a few minutes, then she fusses. But she holds her head up really well when we lift her to a shoulder.

ehj, by my cm I think I'll o soon & so I expect AF in about 3 weeks too :(

Hannah can lift her head pretty high too but today we tried tummy time three times and she just laid there not doing much. Maybe she was just not in the mood?

Aw she's lovely Vaniilla! Actually I will be over in Bristol in Sept. I don't know how well a daytime weekday meet up during the school term would suit, but I'd love to meet for a coffee if it suited - somewhere like Cribb's causeway.

We do tummy time about once a day for a few minutes, then she fusses. But she holds her head up really well when we lift her to a shoulder.

That would be great :flower: I'm actually in Bath so I'd only be able to do weekdays if it fell on afterschool club day.

Ladies how are you telling that it's cm/the fertile stuff? I've had what I thought was ewcm but a day later it turned into red spotting, followed by nothing, followed by my ewcm etc and the health visitor said it sounded like lochia still.

Oh and the rolling was a fluke, I tried to get her to show hubby and she just cried and head-butted the floor!:haha: I'm glad my mum saw or I'd be doubting myself!

That would be great :flower: I'm actually in Bath so I'd only be able to do weekdays if it fell on afterschool club day.

Ladies how are you telling that it's cm/the fertile stuff? I've had what I thought was ewcm but a day later it turned into red spotting, followed by nothing, followed by my ewcm etc and the health visitor said it sounded like lochia still.

My parents live 6 miles out of Bath so I'll have to let you know next time I am visiting and we could meet up too? Sadly it probably won't be for s little while though because I'm currently at my sister's in Hampshire and my parents are visiting my brother I'm Singapore in a few weeks.

Ha ha Angel ;)

Starlight, Róise is often like that - she CAN lift her head but often she just lies faceplanting on her blanket trying to eat it :rofl:

Vaniilla, I haven't had any bleeding for about a month now, hence my assumption about the cm turning fertile. It also looks like fertile cm did before pregnancy (that feels so long ago now!). I'd have been happy to be AF-free for another 2 or 3 months!

We can see once school starts again what the after school club days wiIl be then - we'll be there from 9-15 Sept. Not sure what's happening at the weekend yet. Although my SIL & her family live just outside Bath so we'll likely pop down for an overnight with them so a coffee in Bath might even be possible :)

Im glad someones brought up AFs. I am so worried. I have pretty bad anxiety based around health anyway so im worrying my self silly.
Poppy is nearly 9 weeks old, and i keep getting this browny discharge, sometimes red, like im about to start a period, and then it just goes away. I have had it for two days and its gone again this morning.

I had it a week or so ago too, and im petrified its something sinister. I still havent had a proper period, and ive never breast fed :(

Well about just over a week ago i also had some blood when wiped but very minimal and only lasted 3 days then yesterday i had what looked like ewcm it was yellow tinged egg white started off a lil sticky in am then by pm was like a slimy jelly feel haha! I sound crazy lol

Oh it appears its still there, its just that browny/red sticky discharge. Maybe im just having a super light period?!

discharge here finally ending, just yellowish yuck. it needs to get the heck out cause we're going on vacation next week and i'm swimming!

no af yet either, but i'm only 7 weeks pp this saturday. can't believe it's been that long since birth. i'm in awe of the time flying! i'm hoping the af is like it was with dd, i got one at 6 months and one at a year.

tummy time pretty much doesn't happen here, but he goes on my chest after eating sometimes and will do the same exercise there- but doesn't seem as angry as when he's on the ground! so i'm not too worried about it. pretty much the same thing happened with dd. as long as they're getting their exercise right?

we are doing cupcakes today to get ready for dds party this weekend. i'm so excited! and nervous!

Ladies who have had poorly babies - was their weight affected? Had Casey weighed today and he's almost dropped a percentile - 95th to just above 75th - I guess if he was ill that's to be expected right? Just after some reassurance - hv didn't seem concerned.
Bleeding just stopped here to - just some yellow discharge now.

Yes Tinky, I mean Juni was poorly her first days so most babies lose weight anyway but she went from 9lb to under 8lb in 5 days and took a while to regain and I'm sure that her illness contributed a lot to that. She is following the 50th percentile perfectly now. On sure Casey's weight will pick up again now he's well.

Tinky Georgia was born sick so she was expected to lose anyway. She didn't lose too much - 4oz (Down to 5lb1) on day 7 but it took her a full week to gain those 4oz back. She dropped from the 91st to the 50th centile and then sat there until 9 weeks.

Karli I've had random spotting a few times too. Maybe three different times for a few days each. I kept expecting it to turn into af but so far it's just tailed off after a couple of days

the spotting I first had was like losing your mucus plug, tmi sorry! it was disgusting and huge :sick: it's why I thought maybe it was ewcm but health visitor said no, no idea how she'd know though! I've had odd days of what seemed like af but only when I wiped and it dissapeared into the ether. :dohh:

Dory - that'd be great :) wow Singapore sounds exciting!

Had injections today .. Nurse said she was really good she expected worse as majority of babies are I know Mason was inconsolable with all of his :( she cried when having them but went to sleep walking out lol .. Can't believe it's 3 injections then liquid stuff in mouth :nope: does anyone know if the 12 week ones are 3 again? I can't remember how many with Mason just didn't think was that many

Sydney's been rolling past few weeks smiling majority of the time too especially at mr and her brother .. She even sat up for 5 seconds unaided :haha: Mason was forward with everything he was standing up by 7 months and walking not long after that .. Not looking forward to it all coming so quick though I want get to stay a baby :lol:

image.jpg

who had a wee notions nappy ??? i remember seeing one in here ages and ages ago. I'm trying to order a custom one and i'm far too dumb apparently :haha:

who had a wee notions nappy ??? i remember seeing one in here ages and ages ago. I'm trying to order a custom one and i'm far too dumb apparently :haha:

Meeeee, I'm a sucker for pretty prints :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->