June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Aw what a wee soldier Pixie!

During the day, Róise is feeding every two hours this past few days. We get a longer stretch or two in the late evening /early morning, but then it's back to approx 2 hourly once she's had her 'long' sleep (which last night finished at 12.30 as she fell asleep around 8.30) then she was up again at 2.30 & I stretched the next one out til 5.30... she's 9 weeks today so i'd have expected things to settle by now but I suppose she's still quite small!

The hair loss I've been told is just extra hair you've grown in pregnancy and that not everyone loses it.

I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight but I am overweight so it's just what was expected, for normal sized women though it takes a good few months on average to go back to normal weight with a little sticking (there is a minority which just ping back straight away).

Omg i didn't even realize, yes it'll be a year soon that we all got pregnant. I took my test october 5th. that's crazy!

Squig my hair with dd fell out at 12 weeks. i'm just waiting lol i know it's gonna happen. and weight loss i've lost it all and then some, but my belly is like jelly. I guess i have to just cope with that lol. i'm like the saggy baggy elephant. i'm not wearing a bra at all this time it's just too much unclicking to get the baby to breast and i can't be bothered this time around! but they're super saggy too. i'm ok with it though (i think) i wish it wasn't quite so jelly but at least while i'm dragging a little one around with me people can tell it's because i just gave birth, but at some point he'll be much older and then i'm sure i'll be more unhappy with it.

starlight i actually have like another small indent above my gigantic con caved belly button that looks like another one! lol. it's really odd. but yeah my belly button looks huge.i can't remember that from the last. my belly is hairy now thanks to all the hormones, and i have the line going over my entire belly now !

Rhi yes i'm exclusively breastfeeding! And i have to say, he's SO much easier than my girl. I wonder if it's a girl thing? i swear it was like nothing with him, we had the same issue with the letdown but it was easy to fix once i realized what was going on and now he eats like a champ. it's so much more pleasant so far! no pain, he just eats! but i will say i have a bad feeling he's gonna bite the crap out of me later. dd woke up like clockwork all night like what you're going through, and ds is kind of random. and he doesn't scream like she did for it either. He's much easier going. People always said boys were but i'm amazed at it being true. well nothing makes you eat your words better than your kid. lol!

Pixie oh your poor boy!!!! hoping he heals fast!!!! i HATE bunk beds for that reason! i'm terrified of them.

over here we're still preparing for dd's birthday tomorrow. she is BEYOND excited. however she's had a cough allllll week because she coughs with allergies! it's insane. she's perfectly fine just has this cough. it sucks!

Wow now that i think about it, a year has gone really quickly! I got my positive preg test on the 22nd Sept!

Squig - ollie is doing the same thing the past few days, very clingy, feeding every 2 hours and not sleeping a great lot.. im hoping its just a growth spurt.

I havnt had any hair loss that I have noticed, my hair is quite thick anyway...

Tmi but this is dau 3 of ewcm and lots of it!ive never ever had this much... weird lol

Pixie - i hope your lil man heals quick! When i was younger me and my brother shared bunk beds and I fell off the top bunk! Straight into our toy box lol

As for the weight.. i put on 22kgs when pregnant and have lost 13, i have another 15 to go before im at my pre pre-preg weight... hoping i can lose it, growing him is a wonderful thing but my body looks disgusting now, stretch marks that nearly cover my whole belly! I just hate looking in the mirror these days let alone trying to find clothes that fit

Pixie - I'm sorry to hear about ds' accident :hugs: I hope he's feeling better today.

Im exclusively breastfeeding and we have good and bad days. I just try and force myself to get as much as i can done when Henry naps and use feeds as my relax time to watch TV or go on my phone. Its tough with another child though so im looking into getting a pump so DH can do the odd feed.

I havent weighed myself but my pre pregnancy jeans are way too small :( i swear my actual hips have unhinged themselves and widened? Is that possible? My boobs are well and truly ruined, although they were never that great anyway. Im planning on getting them done in a couple of years :)

I am exclusively breastfeeding. Leo isn't too bad, he feeds every three to four hours for at the most 30 minutes and he will go about 7 hours at night which is great but I leak everywhere and am quite sore when I wake up.

Tinkerbelle, my SIL said that's basically what happens to your hips after pregnancy! I don't know if it's happened to me, but I wasn't slim like she was beforehand. Although I struggle to get my jeans up (certainly not fastened!) so maybe...

I actually didn't get any stretchmarks (although I have some from putting on weight in my teens). I wonder if it's because I'm an older mother? Another girl I follow on here was the same & she's a couple of years older than me.

So funny that you were all getting your positive tests in September - I didn't even conceive til 1st October! Although I was already having symptoms within days; I just didn't know for certain at the time.

Ouch Pixie I'm sorry about Xander.

I'm 3lb of my pre pregnancy weight but I don't look it - tummy still very rounded.

I'm ebf here also and it is so much easier than last time - Casey is generally so much more chilled than my first son (so not necessarily a boy thing mommy). He feeds really frequently throughout the day - some times every hour or less but tends to do a good stint for the 1st part of the night - 5 to 6 hours on average.

Hair loss has started here - I hate it and just keep my hair loosely plaited to minimise hair going everywhere.

I'm also hoping to try pumping soon so dh can give a feed but not sure when/how to begin.

how long does it take for the rounded belly to stop being so... well round?! i can't remember from the first.

I've been waking H up in the mornings to eat before I shower because she hasn't been waking. I don't want her to wake up hungry while I'm in there. Today it was almost 12 hours between feedings! 645p then I woke her at 615a... seems like a long time although I did nurse her to sleep around 745p.

Yeah I'm wondering when or if my ab muscles will go back to normal...

I avoid all floor length mirrors for that reason, looking pregnant when baby is here is making me feel miserable, wedding dress shopping a week after giving birth was pretty horrific, note to self avoid clothes shopping for a while. :wine:

I slept downstairs last night as DH wanted to give me a break, he was out with work yesterday so didn't get back till midnight, DD had a terrible day for reflux and spent most of the evening squirming and crying, he's working again today but only till 5. I will be needing wine this evening!

I don't get that round tummy shape thing... I look exactly the same as pre pregnancy ; slim ish with a chubby belly haha I wear a size 8 and I'm around 8 stone but I have a right bag of rolls for a stomach :haha: it's because I'm not in shape at all. I'm so unfit it's shameful.

image.jpg

My belly is still quite big. :-(
I haven't weighed myself at all but I'm probably way over pre pregnancy weight still. :blush: xx

H will be nine weeks on Tuesday and is very sleepy today. I'm actually a bit worried.

Starlight if you're worried take her to get checked but if everything else is ok it's most likely she's having a growth spurt but I know how much we worry.

I would agree with Tinky, Starlight - Róise was like that a couple of days ago & Hannah is just a few days younger than her. But you know your daughter best so get her checked if you think there's more to it. Apart from her epic sleep recently, has she been eating more? That would also point to a growth spurt.

I also agree with what the girls said, if you are worried best to get checked out.. is she any better today?

Afm, ollie was unwell yesterday had it coming out both ends, with a temp and very unsettled so we took him to the hospital and he was a lil dehydrated but they said it was most likely just gastro.. he is back to normal this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->