June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Georgie is fitting in 0-3 and some 3-6 at the minute. I can't believe how fast she's growing! She was 10.7 a week ago so she's probably 11lbs now.

She's been fussing and sleeping badly this week, took her to the Dr's this morning and she's got thrush :-( that's 4 more syringes a day on top of the 2/3 she already has. It smells like aniseed - no wonder she hates it! Fingers crossed for a better night now that she's being treated - last night she was in bed 11pm - 4am and was up twice in between. I tried to settle her for a while but gave up at 5am and brought her down. Yawn

OMG I'm so loving the Olympics!! I've been quiet on here because I'm literally binge watching lol

Sorry about your bad night vanilla - was last night any better?

I'm sorry to hear about the thrush, hopefully the medicine will settle her :hugs: nothing worse than a bad nights sleep, it makes the day ahead harder to face, hopefully she'll be much better tomorrow.

she was better last night, here's hoping she sleeps well again tonight, 2/3 hour feeds we can just about manage.

loving the olympics too, it makes the night wake ups not so bad as we put on the tv and see what event is on :haha:

Rhi - frugi dresses are hit and miss with us, the one she's wearing at the moment fits perfectly but I doubt will fit after a week or so.

Angel - DD is growing like a weed but ds was very slow with the weight gain, I remember getting loads of wear out of his clothes and still do - I bought him 4yr shorts in the debenhams sale a few weeks ago and they slide off completely without a belt, he's nearly 6! :dohh: he has a pair of velvet trousers 2-3 that he still fits into :rofl:

H went 12 hours between feedings last night! She's being difficult to get to sleep tonight though.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Starlight that's an Amazing stretch!! I had a four hour stretch last night and I was chuffed with that :haha:

Rhi me too! Might have even been 4.5 lol I was so grateful :haha:

Georgia's mouth must be sore :-( she sobbed her heart out through her medicines before bed last night. I felt so mean making her take them

Poor Georgia. I hope her mouth is better soon, poor little thing. Xx

Starlight, 12 hrs is awesome. Xx

N sleeps from around 8.30pm until 3-4am with a dream feed when I go to bed. I love it. I feel like I get sleep! After the wake up she comes in my bed and I just feed her if she stirs for a few minutes and we both drift back off. I hope and pray she continues to like sleeping, unlike my other children.

Some new pics !!:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG3914_1.jpg
    IMAG3914_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG3898_1.jpg
    IMAG3898_1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
Starlight - that's amazing! major envy here!

Gorgeous photos Rhi :cloud9:

Pixie - poor G, I hope her medicine is easier to take tonight :hugs:

Some please remind me how you do a dream feed, we did it with ds but I can't remember now, when she wakes for her 3 am feed she's up for an hour at least, it'd be nice to try and skip the waking :sleep:

This is dd today
13920887_10209875083734478_7755764806284809420_n.jpg

Gorgeous pics everyone!

Henry is 2 months old today. We also had his injections which werent too bad although i ended up crying too! Im so much more sensitive this time round.

Henry has started taking a bottle of expressed milk well now which is great. His nighttime sleep still isnt great though and im so shattered. I start my final year of my OU next month so thinking of introducing a bedtime bottle of formula to encourage a longer stretch of sleep then? I dont want to be too shattered to study :/

Tink - happy 2 months to Henry!

I hope you get more sleep soon, formula will probably not have any effect on sleep though - I have experience from ds who went from expressed milk to formula and it had no effect whatsoever.

H sleeping through the night only lasted a week! She was up at 2am last night.

She was 12lb today. She is finally napping after a very stressful morning at the doctors.

Cute pictures!

Those whose babies had shots today, how did it go? Any fussiness thru the day?

H has been crying so much post shots now :(. It's about 4 hours post shots and very loud wails.

Starlight - I hope she calms down very soon :hugs: the post shot miserableness is supposed to last up to 48 hours but hopefully it'll be much less for you , have you given her any ibrupofen or paracetamol?

Starlight Georgia screamed for the afternoon after hers too but she was over it by the time dad came home from work and was fine the next day. Fingers crossed the worst is over for Hannah :hugs:

It's our 9th wedding anniversary today. We were going to go out for tea but instead xander had a 2.5 hour meltdown which brought me to tears and there was no point trying to redeem the crappy day :cry:

Happy belated wedding anniversary Pixie. Sorry the day was spoiled for you. Xx

Starlight, did H settle after you posted? Xx

I'm dreading the vaccinations, the time is coming around quickly. :-(

In other news, I will finally finish my clexane injections tonight. Hurray! And tomorrow I can drive again. Yippee! Xx

Adorable pics everyone!

Hooe Hannah settled for you Starlight. Poor baby but it has to be done. Seems like this was a big week for injections! Róise had hers yesterday too but overall it went ok - she was a bit off her food & a bit clingier but not crying thankfully. Her sleep was also a bit more disturbed having been quite good for most of the past week (in relative terms. Her good sleep would be bad sleep for some of your babies!!!)

Belated happy anniversary Pixie but I'm sorry to hear the day was spoiled for you :hugs: Good to hear that Xander is healing up well from his cut.

Not watching the Olympics here!

Róise is 10 weeks today :) she's now 9lbs 13. Still 9th centile so all good - up from 2nd when she was born.

Pixie - Happy Belated wedding anniversary! I'm sorry it didn't go to plan :hugs:

Teeny - woohoo on stopping injections!

I'm dreading vaccinations too and I'm not even going to be ther, dd has her on the 23rd, 3 days before our holiday so hopefully the effects wear off asap!

Squig - happy 10 weeks to Róise :flower:

J had her vaccinations on Tuesday and was ok until last night but since then had slept more and fed less with more poos than normal. I can't tell if it's diarrhoea as they're always runny! I'm wondering if it's from the rota virus vaccine OE a coincidence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->