June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Ehj - sorry AF is back already, are you breastfeeding? No sign of mine yet.

Jalilma - what a fan sleep I hope it lasts for you and your boobs adjust so that you can sleep through too!

Teeny that's a great weight, J wasn't even 11lb yet at 8 weeks and was 9lb at birth! I want to weigh her again but I've decided to wait a full month this time as it just worries me, and she's clearly happy and developing well so she can't be starving.

Sydney's just started with somewhat napping .. I can't call it a schedule because she doesn't everyday at the same time but she does a few times a day she just gets overly cranky :dohh: but I've started putting her in her cot to nap hoping it will help her sleep better for naps and not wake up after 30 minutes

I get Sydney weighed every month think that's how often is suggested ..

She's having 6oz now and on hungrier baby milk hoping it doesn't start colic off again though :dohh: but she slept from 8 til 4 last night! And then 5 til 9 I couldn't sleep though just never know when she will wake that's my problem

image.jpg

I feed Leo and after he spews a bit and burps I put him in his swing or if we're going out, his car seat, or his crib at bed time and he just falls asleep on his own. He is having a bit more awake time now but apart from feeds he still mostly sleeps.

Jalilma, how fantastic that K slept through. I can imagine gang your boobs were like boulders! Lol xx

Mommy, glad you feel better. I'm sure my N feeds like that everyday! Xx

My little chunk now weighs 11lb 11oz at 6.5 weeks. Is she the biggest baby at the moment? I feel like she's huge and people always comment how big she is. Xx

Arthur is 13lb 5oz!! He is 13 weeks though but was born at 35 weeks. He is suddenly a real fatty xx

j gets weighed in tomorrow. we're taking bets. i think he's at least 13 lbs. but i'm not sure. i'm also sick, and trying desperately not to give it to him. dd gave the cough to my dh, and he gave it to me. and i'm quite sure i got it from my immune system being weaker from the heat exhaustion. sucks so bad.

i mean so far it's just a cough so it's nothing awful but i really don't want him to get it. :(

Hi girls, i have finally fixed ipad :)

Someone asked about Naps...

Poppy gets up at 6.30, bottle at 7. Sleep for 7.30 - 9.

She will have another bottle and sleep till 11.

Then after that bottle shes generally awake for a good few hours, she will have an oz or so at 1, so annoying lol, and then fall asleep till 4/4.30 ish.

Another bottle, but she will stay awake till 6.30 ish and then she will have a nap, up at 7 ish, i plonk her in the bath, and then she will have a teeny bit of bottle, then she drinks a full bottle at 8.30 and shes normally fast asleep by 9pm.

No tips on STTN, all mine have from early.

Poppy weighs, 12lb8oz now :)

She is honestly the happiest, easiest baby i know. She really giggles now its sooooooooooooo cute!

13939347_10157289105200721_657094277540959325_n.jpg

My temp is going up and I feel rotten. Anyone nurse through a cold and not give it to the baby? I'm freaking out

Yeah I've had a cold twice and DS has been all over her with a nasty cough and touch wood she's been fine. I guess breastfeeding helps? Or just luck!

Thanks ladies. I so hope he doesn't get it. So far I'm doing alright with some ibuprofen

Angel - no we bottlefeed, 2 weeks of bf was so unbearable, the pain was awful.

Has af returned for nearly everyone? Or just me lol

Sorry about getting sick mommy, hopefully he doesn't get sick

Ollie has been smiling a whole lot more these past few weeks with a bit of a squeeling sound, it makes me laugh when he does :) here is a pic of him at 2 months old!

Attachments

• received_10206367640740047-1024x1820.jpg
    received_10206367640740047-1024x1820.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • received_10206367159768023-1024x1820.jpg
    received_10206367159768023-1024x1820.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0

Ollie has been smiling a whole lot more these past few weeks with a bit of a squeeling sound, it makes me laugh when he does :) here is a pic of him at 2 months old!

No AF here. I'm crossing my fingers I get away with a full year without it!

Awwww Ollie :cloud9:

Yep I had AF last week. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be....

Is anyone's babies in a cot yet?! Poppy absolutely hates her cot and I'm not sure what to do? She loves her basket so much, I put the basket in the cut but she doesn't like that either, i think it's because she's quite high up
And then can't see anything. But she just sleeps for two minutes in the cot, and she's not going to be able to fit in her basket much longer. Any tips?!

Lovely pics!

No AF yet for me ehj but I recently ovulated so am expecting her ato the end of this month. So I only really skipped one month :( I wouldn't have minded missing another couple of months but since we will TTC again in the spring, I'm glad that my body is still working normally :)

Get well soon mommy!

Róise did a 6+ hours stretch of sleep last night! I hope we get more of those. Unfortunately she scruffled for the next 3 hours after she went back down so I didn't get as much sleep as I might have. But getting up at 5.50am was a lot better than yesterday when it was 4.50am!

Mommy - I hope you get well soon and hopefully you won't pass it on to lo :hugs:

Gorgeous photos everyone!

No af here. I had a few days of spotting where I thought ad was coming but nope. It stayed away for 8m with Xander - that'd be nice again :)

Mommy I've not been sick but Carl and Xander have and Georgie has been fine. I was worried about the same thing last week. My sister pointed out Georgia has already had worse than probably we've ever had and it put things into perspective nicely for me :haha:

Had a shitty night - Georgie was up at 1 3 and 5. I don't know if her mouth is still hurting her? There's only one dose or so of her medicine left and her mouth looks loads better but it's still there. Think we'll have to go back to the Dr's:-(

thanks hun, and no af here yet either, didn't get it til 6 months with dd, hoping for similar but doubting my luck will hold out again this time.

Awwww Ollie :cloud9:

Yep I had AF last week. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be....

Is anyone's babies in a cot yet?! Poppy absolutely hates her cot and I'm not sure what to do? She loves her basket so much, I put the basket in the cut but she doesn't like that either, i think it's because she's quite high up
And then can't see anything. But she just sleeps for two minutes in the cot, and she's not going to be able to fit in her basket much longer. Any tips?!

dd has been in his crib (i htink thats what you mean by cot) since he was 5 weeks old. he loves it. we just tried it out because he was doing so well sleeping by himself in our room in the rock and play and it worked. he's been in there since. hard to believe it's been that long! my last baby already in his own room!

afm i thought i was doing much better yesterday, went to bed and felt really good, and woke up in the middle of the night with chills again. :dohh: i woke at 3 and i was warm, so i went and took my temp which was slightly up again so i took another pill and went back to bed. woke up nice and cool soaked in sweat. :/ i hope this is the last time and i start mending today. so far i feel fine but it always starts like that and by like 10 am i need a pill. :(

j is 2 months today and we're off to our jabs (wish us luck) and the five year old is as well! my mother is coming up to give me a hand. originally i thought i was silly for asking her to come but if i feel like poop again from the illness it's going to be a really good thing for her to be here for a hand!

has anyone still not dtd yet? my skin just doesn't feel right down there this time, and i haven't done it. and i don't want to either. i have no interest. and i know dh is getting impatient about all of it, but it took like 4 months to not bring me to tears last time, and that was when it did feel normal down there. so i'm in no rush. but i gotta say it doesn't make me want to do it when yo're on your phone all night either instead of even talking to me! i can't get him off his damn phone.

We've not dtd yet either, I've got a coil fitting appointment in September and I'm waiting for that. I'm too nervous of getting pregnant again!

We have done it twice. I have zero desire too Mommy.
I hear you on the phone thing. I feel like we are just two adults living in the same house at the moment rather than husband and wife. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->