June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

I hope dorys not gone because of me :( haven't seen anything from her :(

What a lovely photo pixie!!!

I personally only had some fertile signs in the fall with the egg white and obvious good signs and when had dd only had two periods until I stopped nursing. And Ven then they were really messed up. Only really when back to normal when I was getting ready to try this time. I think maybe I'm just not that fertile. Sad but pretty sure it's true. But ok because we are done. Dh has said there is no way we are having anymore even if I wanted to.

I'M sure that's not the case mommy; she generally doesn't seem to have been on as much this past while!

Róise has had an awesome sleep! She dropped off at 7.30pm last night. I thought she was waking about 2.15 am so I gave DH a poke.she actually slept on him til 3am before taking her feed. 7.5 hours has not happened here before! Unfortunately she started a bit of scruffling around 4.20. I thought she'd had no food so I got up but of course she had & isn't interested now. Going to try putting her back down. I wish I knew what occurred to spark such a long sleep! Though she had a very busy day yesterday & little sleep, so maybe she was just worn out!

Mommy dory has three Little ones. I've seen her reading but I'm sure she's super busy!

Squig that's an awesome sleep :dance: I find everything always feels better after a good sleep. The hope for it to be repeated is always dangerous though :dohh:

Georgie slept through! :dance: :happydance: :dance: she slept 10.15 - 6.15 had the tiniest of pointless feeds and went back down till 9am!!! That's still sleeping through though wouldn't you say? She went back to bed but I didn't so she slept through my night at least :haha:

Carl didn't need to leave for work till 8.45 either so I got three brews, watched the news and had a shower with the door closed. Winning at life this morning!

Aah squig! I've done that loads! I have a policy on ignoring shuffling about now lol. Little toad always goes back to sleep and I end up sitting watching her

Great photo :)

Slowly getting longer stretches of sleep here too! 11pm-5.30am!

Can I ask what size clothes are your babies in now? I would say mostly 0-3 but there are still some 0-3 things that are too big and she's 10 weeks now, I just tried Juni in some 0-3 full length dungarees and they're way too long! She was measured as 75th percentile for length at 6 weeks so should I be worried? Surely she should be at least fitting nicely in 0-3 by 10 weeks? I had her weighed 2 weeks ago and her weight gain had tailed off slightly. I'm reluctant to weigh her again already as I get so stressed about it and we go on holiday soon. If she's dropped on the graph again then I'll be panicking while we're away wanting to stay in and feed her rather than going out any enjoying ourselves. :/

Well ollie is between 3and 4 zeros, some 3 zeros are just too big atm

Glad some got better sleep last night! H sleep was worse than usual :(. She went to sleep easily at 7p but stirred a lot during the night. I woke at 11p and took a while to go back to sleep. She started crying at 3a so we got up for the day. I only got like two hours between 11p and 3a though. I feel like I'm being greedy since she's been sleeping so well recently.

H wears 3-6 month and 6-9 month stuff.

Angel Georgie is 9 weeks corrected. She's somewhere between 0-3 and 3-6. All her 0-3 outfits still fit but she's grown out of some jammies and baby grows. She's wearing some 3-6 baby grows and outfits but no long ones - just short dungarees for now. This is a 3-6 sleepsuit, it's a smidgen long but rather that that smushed toes!

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/jaclynford13/20160822_104141_zpsvfptfcjm.jpg

Starlight 7-3 is still really good!! George only slept all night because she didn't go to bed till 10. I'm a bit too scared to bring bedtime back a bit :-/

I'm still here, I just never get any proper time to myself these days. I do try to keep up though.

Georgia is 16 weeks (10 corrected) and still in 0-3. Some stuff fits her ok but other stuff it massive. She's still in first size tights and up to one month vests. I looked at some 3-6 months and it's enormous. It will be a while before she's in them I imagine.

I'm getting her weighed later today but I imagine she's jumped because she's got a little roll on her thighs now.

In the photo she's wearing 0-3 (and yes the other one is a weighted doll for sling demos)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1470768157938.jpg
    FB_IMG_1470768157938.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
Henry fits nicely into 0-3. Theyre starting to become quite snug but 3-6 looks massive. I hate the annoying inbetween stage where one size is too small but the next size is too baggy.

I still need to sort contraception. Has anyone here had the implant or injection and had no weight gain or any effect on their ability to lose weight?

Dory - how cute is that photo! :cloud9:

DD barely fits into anything 0-3, she's in 3-6 clothes with them being a bit baggy, this is all so new and confusing to me! DS was always a stage behind with his clothes so I'm trying to not get myself in a panic that I'm overfeeding her or something.

Tink - sorry, implant gave me huge weight gain :(

Can I ask what size clothes are your babies in now? I would say mostly 0-3 but there are still some 0-3 things that are too big and she's 10 weeks now, I just tried Juni in some 0-3 full length dungarees and they're way too long! She was measured as 75th percentile for length at 6 weeks so should I be worried? Surely she should be at least fitting nicely in 0-3 by 10 weeks? I had her weighed 2 weeks ago and her weight gain had tailed off slightly. I'm reluctant to weigh her again already as I get so stressed about it and we go on holiday soon. If she's dropped on the graph again then I'll be panicking while we're away wanting to stay in and feed her rather than going out any enjoying ourselves. :/

ds is in 0-3. some of the stuff seems short, while others seem WAY too wide. i always have long super thin babies. i mean the wide ones, i can't imagine a baby fitting into those? they look like the baby would have to be a tick lol all swollen up? surely there is no way they could fill all that extra material lol!!! We also found the Carters Brand fits him beautifully.

Glad some got better sleep last night! H sleep was worse than usual :(. She went to sleep easily at 7p but stirred a lot during the night. I woke at 11p and took a while to go back to sleep. She started crying at 3a so we got up for the day. I only got like two hours between 11p and 3a though. I feel like I'm being greedy since she's been sleeping so well recently.

H wears 3-6 month and 6-9 month stuff.

here too starlight. J's sleep was much worse. the night before we did a 8-630 and last night we went down at 8 like normal, up at 1, 4, 6 in which case i brought him in with me and he slept another hour.

Arthur is mainly in 0-3 although I have put him in some 3-6 months. I think it all depends on the make really, I've noticed that next stuff has a bit more room in them, they go up to 14 lbs whereas a few other makes tend to state 12lbs. I would guess he's about that now, he was 11lbs 4oz two weeks ago and had been putting on about 8oz a week. His 75th for height so some of his stuff does seem to be getting a little snug in length :)

This is a 0-3 sleep suit from George at ASDA:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20160821_093756_zpshom4mmpp.jpg

You can see it fits OK but a bit long and her hands are inside the end of her sleeves! All the newborn stuff and up to one month is far too small though.

G always loses her hands in sleepsuits too. I think all of mine did, despite being long. It's not unusual for breastfed babies to have slow weight gain. If there was no chart would you be concerned?

G was 11lb 15oz today! When she's corrected she's still in the same centile but before that she has jumped.

Mommyx, yikes sorry to hear about the rough sleep but also glad to hear H isn't alone with having good sleep go bad. Hopefully H and J will go back to good sleepers tonight!

The brand I like best is First Moments. Their 3-6s fit H well. H has a few 6-9 carters but thy fit a bit big. Her torso is too long for any 0-3 stuff.

Go Georgia! And no Dory I wouldn't be worried, some outfits make her look bigger and others smaller I think! Here I think she looks big!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20160819_104012_zps32sbgs0j.jpg

Cute pics Dory & Angel :)

Róise is in 0-3. She has been only for a couple of weeks & she's 11.5 weeks old. Her legs are quite long tho so she is starting to outgrow the sleep suits, but not tops or leggings as they're obviously footless!

0-3 month here. Some newborn pants fit still... But getting tight in the waist

Just gone into 3-6 month here but lots are still big on him. He has massive feet and 0-3 just look like torture chambers now his feet are practically folded in half! I don't like the inbetween phase either as his 3-6 look too wide

Everyone should get tesco babygrows as they are lovely and slim. So they look much nicer and fit better. M&S and mamas and papas are especially wide I think. Tesco are much cheaper too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->