June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

The wonder weeks app is really good for explaining all the leaps. It goes on due date rather than actual age so Georgie is still almost two months off but I'm holding on to the hope that some kids dont go through it. After Xander I deserve a good sleeper :haha:

George usually goes between 3 and 5 hours between feeds. She's not a booby bay at all. On Monday we were late for school and I plucked her out of bed at 8.30 and took her straight to school without a morning feed and she wasn't bothered at all.

Ehj is there any chance you could be pregnant? I think it's pretty normal for periods to be wonky after a baby. I'm still getting monthly spotting that doesn't go anywhere. I feel like it is like the start of af - Georgie was tube fed for the first two weeks, always goes long stretches between feeds and has been sleeping 6+ hours over night for ages so I don't think we're feeding enough to keep it away.

I'll be going back to work after the new year. 3rd of Jan? Carls taking the last 9 weeks of my leave.

I think Georgies sick :-( she sobbed her little heart out all day yesterday, we had to give her calpol at bed time and I hate doing that. I'm so nervous about putting her to bed anyway I don't want to give her anything at that time but she was so sad. She seems happier today but still not right.

Aw sorry to hear Georgia is ill, Pixie - hope she's much better as the day goes on.

Ehj, I'm back on 6th March.

I know that the Georgias & Boo's Arthur were premature, so everything is adjusted for them. Róise was early, but technically full term, so do the wonder weeks go by her actual age or due date? Also, I can only find a wonder weeks app that you pay for; is that the right one?

Here is my beautiful girl today at 14 weeks! Seemingly in much better form than yesterday & full of chat, despite a bad night's sleep :)

Attachments

• IMG-20160909-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160909-WA0000.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
This is it

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/jaclynford13/Screenshot_20160909-100858_zpsjdfyse11.png

It's asks for due date so it'd adjust by three weeks for Róise hun. She is beautiful! I love that tee shirt :)

The wonder weeks app is really good for explaining all the leaps. It goes on due date rather than actual age so Georgie is still almost two months off but I'm holding on to the hope that some kids dont go through it. After Xander I deserve a good sleeper :haha:

George usually goes between 3 and 5 hours between feeds. She's not a booby bay at all. On Monday we were late for school and I plucked her out of bed at 8.30 and took her straight to school without a morning feed and she wasn't bothered at all.

Ehj is there any chance you could be pregnant? I think it's pretty normal for periods to be wonky after a baby. I'm still getting monthly spotting that doesn't go anywhere. I feel like it is like the start of af - Georgie was tube fed for the first two weeks, always goes long stretches between feeds and has been sleeping 6+ hours over night for ages so I don't think we're feeding enough to keep it away.

I'll be going back to work after the new year. 3rd of Jan? Carls taking the last 9 weeks of my leave.

I think Georgies sick :-( she sobbed her little heart out all day yesterday, we had to give her calpol at bed time and I hate doing that. I'm so nervous about putting her to bed anyway I don't want to give her anything at that time but she was so sad. She seems happier today but still not right.

I highly doubt i could be as we use comdoms but you never know... haha i hope not at least for a little while

Aw i hope Georgia gets better soon xx

The 4 month sleep regression is caused because this is the time that babies learn their circadian rhythm (night from day). Instead of going into a heavy sleep straight away they start to vary between heavy and light sleep which means if they can't get themselves back to sleep they will often wake more frequently.

I have the book, I didn't realise it has an app too! I love wonder weeks :D

Pixie - oh no, I hope it was a one off and she's not coming down with something .

Squig - gorgeous photo! I adore that top!

I'm putting our close caboo on eBay , it drives me mad, I need a ssc, I think wraps are too fiddly and rage inducing for me.

I have a bit more time now than earlier. We were on our way out to buy carpet for our new house! I actually can't wait to move out of here. We're in a tiny 2 bedroomed bungalow and feels like we're loving on top of each other.

Sorry to hear Georgia Florence isn't herself. How is she now?

My 3 year old is doing the mini great north run tomorrow. She is so excited haha. Then home to do as much decorating as physically possible with 3 children before Monday when we're off to Filey for the week. I've gone from having nothing to do to having SO much to do!

The new house sounds so exciting!

H is drooling lots and sticking her fingers it her mouth too.

I find myself coming on here less and less...if anybody would like to connect via Facebook add me Jessica lydia wallace

I don't have a Facebook :(. I haven't had time to catch up much either since going back to work. I usually pop on while I'm waiting for H to go to sleep. It's taking a while tonight. I hear her moving around her crib a lot and sucking her thumb in and off...

Are any of the older babies still not grasping? G still isn't and someone made a comment about it so now I'm paranoid even though I know she might be delayed due to prematurity.

I'm Jac Ford on fb :) feel free to add me!

Dory Georgia Florence isn't either. I'm not sure that helps really since she's in the same boat as Georgia Lauren. She's 17 weeks, 10 weeks corrected and she's not grasping. I'm not 100% convinced she's even batting at toys yet.

How's all the babies head control? Georgie is still a bit wobbly. Xander had good head control practically from birth but I don't know what's normal. I read that she should be able to lift her head from lying on her back. She can't even hold her head steady listing up on my knee :shrug:

Excellent news about the house! I've got two kids now a 2 bed and that's bad enough!

Dory congrats on moving to a bigger place! That does sound like a tight fit. I think u should take some pics after ure done decorating so we can All have a nosey lol. Also good luck with that with the kids about ! Are you any good at it ? I'm not and me and my husband are one of those couples that nearly kill each other doing diy etc.

Squig she's beautiful! I think we have the same top although I think we have it as a dress =) least I thought it was a dress lol.

In regards to the EBF; Alice is still a regular feeder and some days eats as much as Every hour still.

My baby isn't grasping. Not sure that's much help though as I have the youngest baby in the group.

I'm on my phone so I missed out on replying to loads! Sorry. It's hard finding the time to get the laptop out and give it proper attention.

Alice isn't batting at toys yet either. And her head control isn't amazing it seems okay until she sits on my knee but then she just sits there with her head hung forward.

Well I e never hear doc the wonder weeks before,but I think Poppy has hit it early. She's been a nightmare since her jabs, and has gone from the easiest any in the world to needing entertained all day, wanting rocked to sleep and held etc. She's also waking back at 1am and 5am for bottles and she's been sleeping through for weeks.

I wouldn't wrryabout grasping. Poppys is 14 weeks tomorrow and has only been playing with her toys and grasping stuff for the last two weeks really, she is very good at co ordinating her toys to her mouth now, and spends a lot of time eating Sophie the giraffe!
Her head control is brilliant, and I can hold her upright now, bit the world literally ends if I lay her on her belly. She hates it so much.

I'm Karli Lay on FB. Will add you all later xxxx

Good morning ladies,
Just a quick pop on whilst feeding Nellie.

Great news on the house Dory. Have a great holiday and I hope little one enjoys the run tomorrow. :)

We still have a 'wobbly head' here too. She does okay for a short while and then goes a little wobbly!

N feeds very frequently. Sometimes even more than once an hour. I am still amazed that some of your BF babies go hours between feeds.

Karlilay, N has been a pain since her injections too. She has gone from sleeping through pretty much to waking at between 1-3.She hasn't done that in over a month. I'm hoping she will settle back into sleeping again soon.

Sorry it's always a quick catch up. I'm always on my phone. I cannot remember the last time I got my laptop out of the drawer.

Have a good day ladies. Xx

Great news about the house! We live in a 3br but would like a little more space as the house really isnt that big! I agree with sending pics :)

Ollie has had excellent head control since birth and has been slowly grabbing at things but he prefers to suck on his hand atm lol

So im 1 day late.... did a test and looked negative.. and i know you shouldn't look after time limit but i always do haha and there is a vvvf pink line.. hoping its just an evap, will do a test tomorrow morning. God help me lol

Ehj it's a year since we've all been testing. Put a pic up!!

Fingers crossed for the result you want hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->