June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Lovely photos karli and starlight :)

Juniper is getting better at head control, but it still looks like hard work, we get all the best smiles when she's lying down still.

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20160905_085242_zpsgn89xtux.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20160909_115600_zpsrmxlwarr.jpg

Aw gorgeous pics Starlight, Karli & Angel :)

Róise isn't really grasping things yet; the odd finger which she pulls to her mouth, but she's not trying to grasp toys. She can & sometimes does bat her toys, but not always. She can hold her head up when sitting on my lap, but it often bobs around a bit. She doesn't hold it up from tummy time at all, just faceplants & grizzles ;) not a fan of TT! She's be only just over 11 weeks rather than 14 if she'd come on her due date though so maybe that makes a difference.

No scares here as we haven't DTD yet! I don't fancy it with Róise lying in a crib beside us... It wouldn't really be a scare as we want another, but I'd prefer it wasn't for another 7 or 8 months.

Ehj, I can see the line more clearly on the first pic, but only because I knew to look for it. Hope you get the outcome you want & keep us posted on your next test!

Arthur's head control is suddenly soooo much better he wants to constantly be upright sitting on my knee and looking round. I've been paranoid about giving him plenty of tummy time to avoid flat head, and this week he's suddenly loving it, will try and upload a picture

Anyone else's baby constantly want to be 'standing'? Arthur goes rigid whenever I hold him and pushes to be on his feet on your knee. He just loves it and giggles away. It's new to me as DS1 and 2 didn't weight bear through their legs until later, in fact DS2 didn't pull to stand until after his first birthday which was really really late. Can I do damage to Arthur letting him 'jump' on my knees putting weight through his legs? He's 4 months this week...

I think he'll really benefit from his jumperoo but I don't think his head control is quite ready yet so I'll give it a few more weeks until I send OH into the loft for it :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3
Lovely baby pictures everyone! Angel I love the way you dress your kids <3

We have dtd a handful of times and not used anything but I read if you are bfing, baby under 6 months and no period yet then it is extremely rare to get pregnant so not really given it a thought. I will be booking to get the implant or coil fitted soon though as I want to introduce a bedtime bottle every night and also weaning in a few months will come by quickly!

Forgot to tell you all how my 3 year old did in the Mini Great North Run. She came second to last lol! She gets overwhelmed easily and as soon as everyone took off into a run she burst into tears and I ended up carrying her for more than half the circuit! The crowd were amazing at cheering her on though and she ran at the end. She's absolutely over the moon with her medal and has taken it to bed with her.
I'm so proud of her. She's not sad that she was one of the last at all. She's been telling me all day that she is a winner &#10084;
Unfortunately because most others had finished we ended up being o the big screen for AGES. Embarrassing much?

No scares here... you have to actually have sex to get pregnant :haha:

Ehj; good luck either way :) :hugs:

Dory- that's fantastic! she should feel very proud of herself :flower:

Aw dory thats so sweet xx she gave it her best and she is a winner

Oh and update on tests... negative, if af doesn't arrive in a couple of days ill get an frer and test again :) sigh of relief right here!

Two nights in a row of having a hard getting her to sleep snd crying in frustration. It was so easy for like a week and a half now back to being hard :(

Two nights in a row of having a hard getting her to sleep snd crying in frustration. It was so easy for like a week and a half now back to being hard :(

The one thing I have learned with 3 babies is that sleep is not linear. As quickly as they start a pattern they stop and do something different. I know I would have ignored this advice with my first (in case I taught her a 'bad habit' but try to go with it.
It is frustrating when you have no idea how your evening is going to go but in the long run she will not need you to go to sleep when she's a married lady with children of her own. She's only going to want you close for a relatively short space of time. Try to embrace it and stop comparing to what works for others. We all have different personalities and preferences, as do our babies.

Starlight, she's done it before and she'll be able to do it again :hugs: babies change so fast you barely get used to one things and they switch

Dory bless her! She should be proud of herself (so should you for carrying her so far :haha: )

Boo how good is Arthur's head control! Georgia still faceplants the floor. He looks so big!!

Ehj glad you got the result you wanted :hugs:

Little miss just slept 8.15 - 6.45 :dance: had a quick feed and gone back to sleep!

That's great Dory!

Fab sleep Pixie!

We had been leaving a light on at night so I could see Róise when I woke up but I think it was affecting her sleep as she has been doing longer stretches this past week since there's been no light on. Her standard wake up time, after waking for her feed, is about 5.45am which is a bit earlier than i'd like, but she's definitely going in the right direction! & hopefully she'll soon drop that night feed & sleep right through til 5.45 or whatever, & that will be great!

I meant to mention, the outfit in her picture is a dress. It's probably just hoiked up & looks like a top! A h&m one; it was a gift.

Henry is 3 months old today! I cant believe it. Halfway to weaning as well. Planning on doing blw for the very first time so actually quite excited about that.

I am finding him hard at night. Every evening he just cries and strains and wants to cluster feed until really late. Then once he goes down to sleep he still wakes a couple of times for feeds before mornong. Hoping it will improve soon.

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook I'm Kirsty Charlton (no idea if you can find me in a search). My photo is me and Georgia. I don't find bnb very user friendly for mobiles and I rarely use the laptop.

I've added you ladies to facebook (EHJ I can't find you on there) I don't think I'm searchable on there, trying to make sure creepy relatives can't find me!

Tink - Happy 3 months to Henry!

Sorry to the ladies having sleep problems, as the others have said their sleep patterns are so changeable at this age :hugs: I hope things go back to the usual pattern starlight, she could be going through a developmental leap which might explain the sleep problems.

Ehj - I can't find you either. Or maybe I can but there are more recently pregnant Tash Johnsons than I expected lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->