June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

I really dont know if its going to show up on camera... i can see it better under light and its pink

Attachments

• 20160910_205042-1024x1820.jpg
    20160910_205042-1024x1820.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
I'm on my phone so I'm not able to see a line. However, we all know that the faintest of squinters is where it all started for most of us!
How do you feel? Would you like to be pregnant so soon? Xx

No i wouldn't, i start work on Wednesday lol but if it did happen either now or soon, id quit my job when im about 6ish months a long and be a stay at home mum while partner works

Heres another pic

Attachments

• 2016-09-10 21.21.35-1024x1821.jpg
    2016-09-10 21.21.35-1024x1821.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
I think I figured out how to upload on iPad...

H grasps toys overhead on her Playmat. She has decent head control. She's not rolling over like some babies during tummy time though.

Ehj, fingers crossed you get what you want <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 10
Wow starlight hannah is so strong. She's beautiful :)

Ehj I can see it clearly on my phone. Fingers crossed it's just an indent/evap (feels so strange to say that!)

Ehj, I can see it in the second picture. I guess you'll know for sure in a couple of days. FX'd for the outcome you want. Xx

Starlight, H is so confident on her front, clever girl. So beautiful too. Xx

Thanks, she's liking tummy time more these days!

Ehj it will all work out whatever happens!

anyone else had a scare yet?

We don't do it often enough to have a scare! :haha:
We use condoms but DH has used the pull out method once. I am hoping with BF loads that the likelihood is very slim.
It took 19 months for N anyway and clomid so I'm not very fertile. Xx

Yes I did last weekend I think or the weekend before. We're using nothing and had a whoopsie.

AF arrived four days after though. Not sure I can handle 4 kids after how Poppys been for the past couple of days, little menace.

image.jpg

Starlight - she's got great neck control, Such a cutie!

Ehj - I hope you get the outcome you want, I can see a line but it's hard to tell what it means.

Karli - Poppy looks so cute and smiley!

No scares here, I've only just recently had my first af and we are ntnp :haha:

No scares here, I am bf and haven't had AF yet, and haven't had sex yet either more to the point!:haha: I have been too scared of a whoops! I had the coil fitted a couple of days ago though so after 7 days I'll finally be comfort a DTD!

Oooh exciting vanilla!

I think I'm a ttc/pregnancy/test junky :rofl: Carl is still 100% on no more children though :dohh:

No scares for us. I have no sex drive when I'm bfing

Georgia's neck control is great. She doesn't need me to support it at all. She needs a bit of support around her lower back but that's all. We never done tummy time with her but she's in the sling pretty much daily and slept on her tummy for a couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->