June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

I couldn't find you either- unless your profile picture is a cow?!

Vanilla add me too. I'm Jac Ford. My profile pic is Carl xander and Georgie :)

Thanks ladies sometime I just need a reminder that it's nit forever!

Tinkerbell, I hope your nights improve!

I'm so out of the loop without a Facebook! Lol.

I've made one

It's same name as this
June dragonflies 2016 babies & beyond

I can't find the group Becy! Is it hidden? I'll get around to adding all of you in the morning when I'm up at the crack of dawn 😉

Thanks Becy! I love your new profile pic/ avatar :cloud9: DD has one of those soft disney dolls too - sofia the first. I'm hoping they have a sale for christmas :dance:

AFM - dentist app with DS and DD for check ups tomorrow :wacko: wish me luck! I think my wisdom tooth's infected or something so I can't cancel it either.

I've just friend requested a Tina Fuller but not sure it's you (there are SO many). I hope it's not a random lol

I've just friend requested a Tina Fuller but not sure it's you (there are SO many). I hope it's not a random lol

Dory, that is me! I've accepted.
How do we join the group too? Do you have to add us Beccy? Xx

Vanilla, that sounds painful. Tooth pain is just the worst. Xx

Hi, haven't posted in a while. Not much to say though, Arthur slept through a couple of nights ago (7.30 - 6.00) he hasn't done it again though so thinking it's probably a fluke.

He has he's 12 week injections and am also going to get him weighed tomorrow, I haven't had him weighed in 5 weeks when he was 11lb 4oz so thinking he must be about 13lbs now? He is now in 3-6 months which in length he completely fills out, there is no way he's going to last in them until 6 months.

I have been totally rubbish with checking in here so will get around to adding everyone on Facebook in the next couple of days if that's ok? I'm also on Instagram if anyone else is?

Sorry I've not replied personally to anyone but I had quite few pages to catch up on. :)

I haven't posted a picture yet and he's nearly 3 months so here's recent one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 3
Mum22 wow great sleep though those few night. O hope he does it again!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I agree it's so hard to catch up on here! I usually read while holding baby but find it too hard to type and later forget what I wanted to say lol. I can only do a proper post she she's sleeping and I'm waiting for her to be completely asleep before I get into bed.

Haha okay ill add you guys, whats your names? If i missed them already

Wait i totally missed there was a group! If someone can find me its a profile pic of me, mt partner and ollie in black and white

Goodluck at the dentist!

Ollie just wants to stand up all the time now!

Tooth ache is the worst :-/

Early start here thanks to the bigger 2. Georgia is still cozy in my bed!

Starlight - would you consider making Facebook just to join in in the group there? It's much easier for photos and videos and much more user friendly. I'd feel awful if you thought you were missing out.

Hope the dentist goes well! I hate the dentist :-(

Mum gorgeous picture, Arthur looks so long! That's a fab sleep, fingers crossed now that he's done it once he'll do it again.

Early start here too. George got up for a feed at 5.30 and Carl was already up for the day so there was no going back to bed for me :-/

Had a late night too - massive projective vomit 20 mins after I'd got in bed again, it was midnight by the time I'd got her clean and changed and settled back down.

I'm. Not sure if it's her folic acid? She only has it once a week and the only times she's done it has been on folic acid day :shrug: I'm not giving her that one at bed time any more!

Ok I've added everyone who said their names (I think!). Profile pic is me with Róise & I'm wearing a red dress. So you know it's not some randomer!

Starlight, what Dory said re FB.

Mum, Arthur is lovely!

Pixie it's pretty bad that the folic acid makes poor Georgia so sick :( what does she have to take that for?

Róise basically didn't sleep yesterday during the day apart from 2 or 3 10-20 minute naps - usually she has one of a couple of hours at least - as there were so many visitors & too much going on. So I thought she'd sleep really well, & long. No. Down abut 7.45pm, awake at 2.15 for her feed... wide awake. DH kept her downstairs for a couple of hours but she was definitely back in her crib by 4.30 & just scruffled for an hour & a half til I gave in & got up. MIL has been awake since 6 too; I heard her up & the light has been on in her room so I thought she might come out & take Róise so I could go back to bed (my mum does that for me when we visit) but she didn't. In fact she hasn't even come downstairs yet. I'm just a bit annoyed because one of the reasons we're so busy is that MIL & FIL have invited all their friends around to see the baby. I don't mind showing her off, but I feel that we're only here for a few days, so even though I know it would be tiring for them, they could forego a bit of sleep to give us (mainly me) a bit of rest, as they can catch up when we go home. Am I just being grumpy & unreasonable? Anyway, Róise is definitely having a good sleep this afternoon!

Hope the dentist goes well! I hate the dentist :-(

Mum gorgeous picture, Arthur looks so long! That's a fab sleep, fingers crossed now that he's done it once he'll do it again.

Early start here too. George got up for a feed at 5.30 and Carl was already up for the day so there was no going back to bed for me :-/

Had a late night too - massive projective vomit 20 mins after I'd got in bed again, it was midnight by the time I'd got her clean and changed and settled back down.

I'm. Not sure if it's her folic acid? She only has it once a week and the only times she's done it has been on folic acid day :shrug: I'm not giving her that one at bed time any more!

Georgia Lauren's supplements make her sick. I have to time it not too close to a feed and not too close to be tired and needing to lie down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->