June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Pixie - Oh no, hopefully that was a one off :hugs:

Squig - I would be pretty pissed off, I would direct my rage at DH since it would be his parents, I just feel it's very wrong to invite people without consulting you, it's very invasive imo.

Dory - sorry to hear you had an early start, it's typical isn't it? when the baby sleeps the others get upp, DS was in our bed early as always sticking his toes up my nose.

Mum2 - He's so cute!

My app is at 4 so I'm stayed topped up on ibrupofen till then. :wine:

Anyone else hitting the frugi sale online? I don't plan on telling DH :haha:

Squig it's just because she was prem. She has abidec, iron and folic acid I think until she's one.

We've always done Georgies at bedtime and it didn't used to be an issue. She's fine with her abidec and iron but when she has folic acid too it seems to make her sick. We've done that since we brought her home and it's only recently it's had that effect.

Pixie poor G! Hope she's feeling better.

Squig how frustrating! We haven't taken h out because it's too much. We tell them they can have a short visit here instead.

I'll try to make a Facebook to join the group this week if o get a chance. I just don't want to be found by any people I know because I don't like the social media presence lol. It's just too much for me!

Starlight you could use a variation of your name? I have a few friends who work in hospitals and they have a different name on fb because patients try to find them on there x

Yeah I just did first and middle. My profile is quite boring lol. Christine Marie

Glad you've joined & won't miss out, Starlight :)

Vaniilla, you are a bad influence mentioning the frugi sale ;) the clothes are gorgeous! I was in Next & Dunnes recently & honestly if DH were working, I'd have spent several hundred pounds on baby clothes! Gorgeous things!

Ooh is there a fbook group? Is it hidden? I'll only join if it's private or hidden lol. But would be great to catch up there!

Facebook won't let me log into the accout because I used my middle name instead of my last. I'm going to make another one with my last name and request to join. You,l know it's me because the first name will be the same.

Boo not sure what you mean by private/hidden but I looked at the accout I made from my husband's accout and I can't see the group.

Someone add me? I'm Helen Sloan and my profile pic is me in a purple dress with both kiddies, lying on a picnic blanket.

Have you ladies opted to use the desktop version on your phone as the mobile version is not user friendly at all. You can select the option at the very bottom of the page.

Leo feeds every 3-5 hours and slept last night from 9pm-6.45am. We are just out of a&e as he was so out of sorts and wouldn't stop crying, he never cries so I was concerned and took go to the dr who sent him to hospital. He has tonsillitis the poor wee pet.

Starlight i go back to work on 5 March lol.

I hope Leo gets better quickly <3

The desktop version is strange on my phone! I prefer the mobile version.

I definitely prefer the desktop version I don't like the mobile version X think because I've been on here so long and that's what I'm used to now!

I use the desktop version on my phone. The mobile version is crud!

Aww poor Leo :hugs: have they given him anything to help? Xander ended up in A&E last year with tonsillitis. His chest was awful and his inhalers weren't helping. I don't have any tonsils so I don't remember what it was like but it was rough on X. Leo is so small :hugs: I hope he's feeling better tomorrow

Ach poor Leo Joey- I hope he's better soon!

I like the mobile version ok. I only use the desktop version if I need to upload a pic!

Angel, will see if I can add you to the group - might need to friend you first though.

Boo, it's a closed group & I couldn't find it in a search, so hope that's what you are asking!

Vaniilla, I bought some stuff...

They gave him antibiotic. Just gave him the first does and a big feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->