June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Georgia is still asleep from 8.45 last night. My boobs are about to explode!

Health visitor is coming today - I can't wait to see what she weighs - I think she needs to be just over 12lbs to be on her line but she feels heavier than that to me :shrug:

The lady from three sure start is coming tomorrow and then George has her app with the neonatal dr on Thursday. Eek!

He seems ok, he is in great form. Here's a pic for proof lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Aw, gorgeous boy Joey!

Róise went to sleep at 7pm last night though woke twice when we tried to put her down. Went down at 8.45pm & slept til 5am-we woke wondering why she hadn't! After her feed, there was scruffling, but she eventually settled & slept for another 30-40 minutes til 6.30am! Then DH got up with her; I didn't even have to get out of bed. So I got about an extra 3.5 hours of sleep!! Gorgeous weather here today. Loads of people coming to visit again but we want to get out for a walk too, to make the most of it. Plus I need exercise!

She's 12lb 1oz :) perfectly following her line

Excellent sleep squig! Enjoy your walk :)

Joey - I'm really sorry to hear he's got tonsillitis, hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up quickly. He looks lovely today :cloud9:

Squig34 - What did you get? It can't be helped can it :haha: I only got two things for soon, most of it i got in 12-18 months for next summer. I hope her sleep continues like that for you! Enjoy your walk:flower:

Pixie -
That's fantastic sleeping from G! good weight too :D I hope her Dr's appointment goes well.

I gave her some calpol. She's asleep now. She's been drooling loads, her heads hot like she has a headache and she's been snotty so I'm thinking probably a cold. She's so sad :-(

Great news on G's weight gain Pixie but sorry to hear the wee dote is sick now :(

Vaniilla, after adding tons of stuff to my basket, I ended up only buying 2 swimsuits for 12-18mo & 2-3 years, a 3-4years dress & a 4-5years. I was mostly looking for 2-3 years, & there were some things, but a lot was sold out in that size & I didn't want to hoard too much for later. The dresses I bought were just too cute to resist though :) I was going to get a babygro til I realised I could probably get 5 in tesco or matalan for the same price :/ but I'll definitely check out the next sale when it's on although I think you should remind me ;) I need to check what I have in 12-18mo & 18-24mo before then as I may not need anything.

Got myself a nursing dress from the frugi sale and Juniper a dress with chickens on. I want it all!!

Leo is so cute!

How's G doing now?

Does anyone else get paranoid about others holding their young baby?

George has got a cold I think. She's all red eyed and snotty this morning but she slept 9-6 and isn't crying today (yet!) Fingers crossed whatever was hurting her has passed.

I don't feel worried about people holding her. She had three different 4 year olds holding her the day she came home from the hospital so no use worrying about grown ups :haha: in fact xander held her in SCBU!

My sil did drop xander off her knee when he was a baby and he hit his head on the floor (she was kneeling on the floor at the time) I wasn't too upset but she started crying and being dramatic. She ran upstairs to my bedroom crying (which just made me cross because I hate people invading my space) by the time they're sitting up or crawling they bump their heads every day anyway!

What is it that worries you about people holding H?

Hope Leo and Georgia are feeling better today xx

Seems like lots of the babies are sleeping through! Arthur slept 7pm - 6am last night with just a mini dream feed at 11pm before OH came to bed. If he keeps that up for a bit ill stop that dream feed. Oh how I hope he keeps it up...!

I have no idea whether to post in here or fbook now lol

Oh and after feeding at 6am he was back to sleep until 8am!

Boo wow great sleep! Yay!

It's mostly their germs that bother me. And my friend is bringing her one year old. Makes me very nervous because I don't know him or his behavior. Wish I could relax more.

My sisters one year old literally crawled over the top of Georgia on Friday. Babies that age have literally no idea of being careful or gentle lol. She was lay on the floor between him and his mum so he went straight over the top of her :haha: he didn't go over her face and she didn't mind so I didn't get involved. Georgia has 18 cousins though and 8 of them are 5 or under so she's just gotta get in the mix really.

Babies and kids are all smeggy little germ factories. At their age though it should be fairly easy to keel them Apart if it makes you more comfortable. Just keep H on you knee :)

I haven't Starlight. I do know that I'm so busy at the moment that I barely have a moment to post. I read all the time, but typing one handed on my phone can be tricky! It's just taken me ages to write this as N keeps moving and giving me typos! lol xx
I'm sure it's the same for some others.

I hope people still post in here and we don't lose it all to FB. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"