June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Yeah I feel you in the one handed typing! It takes me forever too lol. And I end up with a bunch of typos

Sorry i havnt heard anything either? Im sure they will post when they get some time xx

Róise's sleep has been terrible the past 3 days. After doing 8-9+ hours, she has only been doing about 5 & then scruffling for hours til I drag myself out of bed sometime between 5 & 6, after only a few hours sleep (struggling to sleep these days which is silly, it's not like I'm not tired). I think it might be a growth spurt.

It sounds like a growth spurt may be the cause honey. Perhaps ladies with the older babies can give a better idea of when this happened for them as I haven't experienced it yet this time around.

Has anyone else's baby started 'biting' them? N has a silly moment and bites my nipple. Those gums really hurt! Xx

Just took Juniper swimming for the first time!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160918_120031_zpszwhn6ezx.jpg

She looks like she enjoyed in Angel.

I haven't taken N yet as the ratio is 2 children to 1 adult. I need DH to come along so all the little ones can go together. Xx

I too hope we don't lose it all to Facebook. We haven't heard from Geralyn in ages either. After the antibiotic for tonsillitis Leo now has thrush so we've been given drops for him that I've also to put on my nipples.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
I'm still here. Have just caught up as we've been away camping for the weekend.

Arthur had his 12 week jabs last week, he done really well and smiled the whole way through them. Afterwards I had him weighed and he's slipped of his line (50th centile) so the HV has asked if I can squeeze in another bottle, it's hard at times and he quite often fights against it but we're trying. I'm not really sure what happened, he was a great eater until 8 weeks, he had his jab and a few days later it all changed. He was eating more then than he is now.
I don't think it helps that he's height/length is on the 75th centile. He doesn't look to skinny to me though but we'll see what happens, she asked me to bring him back in 3/4 weeks :)

Squig I have that issue too. Want to sleep but can't! Rs sleep will hopefully go back to longer stretches!

Geralyn hasn't been around for a while :(. I recall her saying the newborn phase was stressful? Maybe just no time! I hope she eventually can pop in.

Mum22, how was camping with a little one?

Angel looks like she had fun!

It was good, I actually find the older ones more stressful. Arthur was pretty happy to just eat and sleep really. We took he's carrier too which made it a lot easier :)

I'm also still here! And I'm another that is finding it really hard to sleep even if Arthur is sleeping. It's awful as I'm so sleep deprived but my mind just races and I wait for him (or his brothers!!) to wake. I long for the days when they sleep lol

Exhausted here too, both children up lots last night. I just keep reminding myself that in 10 years or so we will be the ones dragging them out of bed. :)

i'm here! sorry ladies, was having severe issues with bnb! they seem to be resolved now though.

j has gone from great sleeper to crummy, as he is waking depending on the night every 3 hours or like last, every 2. but he also has tooth buds so i'm dealing with teething too. :( i'm so tired.

DD's suddenly started waking more at night too, I'm putting it down to the 12 week leap. She had her vaccines today and has slept most of the day, I hope it doesn't mean she'll be up all night!

I've been reading but not posting, ds is recovering from a chest infection and I have a horrible cold so barely functioning atm!

oh no i hope you feel better, it sucks being sick with a little! i've had two colds since having ds. it's so weird cause after dd i wasn't sick at all for like 16 months! but then i got hit hard.

and i didn't get sick during pregnancy but now i'm getting colds and little things. guess making up for it. :(

and yeah i am not sure if it's the 12wk leap or not, but if it is, it's taking it's time!!!

I am SO TIRED. First night without the swaddle wrap and Juniper was pretty much up from 11.45-4am!!!! I've been gradually weaning her off, she's had one arm out for the past week, and was waking 2-3 hourly which I could handle, but this was something else! :cry:

Oh dear :hugs:

Dory you need to take her out? Can she not just stay in it for a while longer?

Oh Angel, you must be shattered. I hope you manage to rest and perhaps grab a nap today. Xx

N didn't sleep so well last night. She was up at 3am which is okay, but after that she wouldn't settle well. She just kept fussing and waking me up.

Oh dear :hugs:

Dory you need to take her out? Can she not just stay in it for a while longer?

She keeps getting her arms out and I don't want her to get tangled up, plus they're not safe once they can roll and it probably won't be long, si if I put her back in then I'll still have to deal with it soon... That's what my sensible head is saying anyway... My sleep deprived brain is considering swaddling her until she leaves home!:haha:

I hope the babies start sleeping better!

H's sleep has been ok the last few days but she's using the bars to move herself around when she wakes in the night so her feet are in between and she's diagonal or vertical. I have to keep getting up and moving her back to a normal position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->