• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

ugh i'm dreading stopping the swaddle!!! i think it's a huge reason our regression was so terrible with dd. i don't wanna do it!!!

I've never swaddled. Think I'm glad! It sounds like a nightmare.

Starlight have you thought about a sleeping bag for Hannah? She wouldn't be able to get her feet in the bars

Georgia slept 8.45pm - 9.30am. She seems to be over the leap that was upsetting her. She's grabbing at everything :cloud9: she's laughing at her play mat!!

We use a sleep sack so they are in the bars with that sleep sack!

We never swaddled either. She didn't like it at the hospital.

H cried herself to sleep tonight )I put her down to use the bathroom for only a few seconds and she feel asleep). I feel awful how it happened but also relieved she went to sleep by 7. It's been closer to (or after) 8 recently.

I'm finding it really hard to read and update at all lately, Stupid work :(although I was offered a new role at my work today so I have taken that opportunity to do something different :)

Ol has been sleeping more with us in bed as he refuses to sleep in his bassinet :( he wakes up instantly then takes forever to go back to sleep afterwards, so to save our sanity we just let him sleep with us..

I shall have to do something about it soon

Hope your nights improve ladies :)

I also find it difficult to find time to update more than a sentence. Although I'm on maternity leave, between the kids, helping run the Sling Library and moving house, I feel like I never stop.

Georgia has the injections we missed on Tuesday which is also moving day so I hope she's not unwell again this time.

She has also jumped to the 25th centile before being corrected for prematurity so she's catching up now and I'm chuffed.

Thats great news :) Goodluck for the move and I hope she is okay after the needles

Dory - Good luck with moving day! :)

I hope her injections go well :hugs:

So very tired! Long days at work, then ollie will fight sleep from about 8 till 11 most nights, he is however asleep tonight by 9! Yay

Hope everyone is well. All good here. Ethan has started school and seems to be loving it and Leo is thriving. Got him weighed today and he has gone from 13.7 three weeks ago to 14.12 1/2, I was quite impressed. We are still EBF which I am delighted about.

My hard drive went in my laptop. Always soemthing right? So now I'm trying to update from my phone and catch up from there. So if I disappear a lot that's why! Gotta get it fixed somehow or reboot the old very slow computer. :dohh:

We are attempting to stop swaddling now. I put him in one that has the option but leave the arms out. The first night he woke every hour til I gave in at one and swaddled his arms. Slept normal after that. Last night he slept 730-1130 unswaddled then every hour after til 4 am I gave in and swaddled the arms. Then he ate at 530 again and out til 815!

So I'm trying to slowly do away with swaddles. Hard to do when you're the only one getting up at night!!

Im tired.

He also only wants to nap on me or dh during the day so I cant get anything done!

My hard drive went in my laptop. Always soemthing right? So now I'm trying to update from my phone and catch up from there. So if I disappear a lot that's why! Gotta get it fixed somehow or reboot the old very slow computer. :dohh:

We are attempting to stop swaddling now. I put him in one that has the option but leave the arms out. The first night he woke every hour til I gave in at one and swaddled his arms. Slept normal after that. Last night he slept 730-1130 unswaddled then every hour after til 4 am I gave in and swaddled the arms. Then he ate at 530 again and out til 815!

So I'm trying to slowly do away with swaddles. Hard to do when you're the only one getting up at night!!

Im tired.

He also only wants to nap on me or dh during the day so I cant get anything done!

Sounds identical to our house right now! :dohh:

H is doing her third nap in her crib today. That's a record!

I'm nursing her to sleep though then placing her in the crib. I'm glad she's getting breast milk but she's not actually going to sleep on her own.

Hope tonight goes well without the swaddles!

Juni just did 4 hours in her cot without a swaddle :) only a mum could be this happy about 4 hours sleep!

Aw did she enjoy it Angel? I'm hoping to take Róise to a baby swim clas; just waiting to hear when she's got a place & then I need to buy swimming gear.

Lovely pic of your boys, Joey :) Glad Ethan is getting on well at school.

Mum, hope Arthur's weight steadies. It must be hard getting him to eat when he's not hungry. Glad his jabs went ok :)

Good news on Georgia starting to catch up, Dory :)

I never swaddled Róise. Today she took an afternoon nap in her carrycot for 1.5 hours. A couple of days ago she did 45 minutes. MIL is here this week though so I hope I can achieve the same results when she's gone! I imagine that 1.5 hours could stretch to 2 or 3, but of course baby is growing & won't fit the carrycot much longer! Like Angel, though, I'll take what I can get!

Mommy - teething! I hope it's not too hard on you both.

Hope you enjoy your new role, ehj.

I hope all the babies start sleeping better! Róise has started going to sleep super early (6.30pm, 6.10pm, 6.50pm) & then waking around 1 or 2 full of beans... in fact I'm going to bed once I finish catching up in this thread!

Vaniilla, hope you're all better now. I see there's another 8 days til testing - or will you test early??

Squig - do you think you'll be able to slowly introduce a later bedtime? I can imagine it being a bit tricky when she's so lively at 1am!

I'm not testing early, no point as I don't know if/what my cycles are even doing! I might test if af doesn't show up after cd35 but I'm not putting any hopes on it really.

Angel - that's great news! long may it continue :)

Starlight - that's fantastic! she'll get there soon with going to sleep whilst put down sleepy but awake, it just takes a bit of time :hugs:

DD starts swimming lessons next month, I'm a bit nervous and not looking forward to constantly having to shave my legs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->