• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

We're having weight issues again. Juniper has dropped a centile and it makes me so anxious about feeding. She's on me all day and night as it is! I think we're hitting the four month sleep regression as she'll be 16 weeks on Sat. She also has s nasty cough. Oh and she has her echo cardiogram today to check her heart murmur, so I couldn't sleep tonight even if she let me.

Super busy with the house move so no real update. Just wanted to say good luck for Juniper's appointment. I'll be thinking of you.
I had no sleep either because I have 2 job interviews today. I hate them. They make me feel sick.

Hope Juni's appointment goes well Angel.

Good luck with the interviews Dory!

Vaniilla, I think the early bedtime is a reflection of lack of naps. She is knackered & grumpy by then. Last night she went down at 6.50pm & actually woke for a feed at 10.30pm. She hasn't done that for weeks & weeks - maybe the 4 month sleep regression rather than just a growth spurt! Saying that, it was more of a dream feed, & she went back down quickly. I thought she might sleep all night then but no, up at 2 - another dream feed, but then up at 5.15am for the day.

I'm currently waiting to get a smear; I didn't think 3 years had passed since the last one!!

Vanilla are you ttc?! How exciting!!

Oh Angel :hugs: what does she weigh now? Some babies just like to settle on a lower centile xander dropped from above the 91st to the 50th and then stayed there. I really hope she settles hun :hugs:

Good luck dory!! What are the jobs?

Fingers crossed the sleep improves squig :-/

I had an irrational tantrum this morning because Carl and Xander were yelling at each other through the walls and woke George up at 7am. I'm so uptight at the minute :-(

She's 12lb2 so just under the 25th. She was born way up on the 91st but had settled on the 50th for a while until now. I really thought all this was behind us!

The interviews were for a couple of prison nurse jobs. The one I want the least has a hefty pay rise. The other one sounds really appealing but they haven't mentioned salary. If I get offered both I'd be so torn. Will hopefully hear back tomorrow.

House moving is stressful - had the gas mam out 3 times yesterday and now that is sorted the ariel point in the living room isn't working. The cooker isn't getting connected until Saturday. It feels like we're living in the dark ages. It's a week til the bt engineer comes to install the line for us to have wifi!

This had better not result in me getting pregnant again lol!

Forgot to say hubby has booked in to get referred for a vasectomy. Scarily final but I don't need any more children.

Juniper's appointment went well. They can no longer hear a murmur but could spot a tiny hole in her heart which hasn't closed up as quickly as usual after birth. They expect it to close but if it doesn't it isn't a big issue, although advise no piercings or tattoos while the hole ia open!

Weight wise though she is gaining only 15g per day. I may start giving some formula soon to see if it helps.

Dory - I hope you hear back with good news tomorrow! :dust:

Squig - I hope your appointment goes well, I'm yet to have one done , I'm too chicken to book it :dohh: Is there anything you can to do encourage her to nap during the day? though you're probably trying everything as it is, 5 am starts are hard, you're superwoman! :hugs:

Angel - I'm glad to hear the murmur has gone away, what did they suggest regarding her weight?

Pixie - are you taking time out for yourself? it's easy to be on the edge when you're constantly on the go and always doing something or other.

We're NTNP more accurately I think, we're not dtd on any specific days and there's nothing to say I'm ovulating, before the surgery + clomid combo I wasn't ovulating at all so really it's more pie in the sky then anything.

Angel - no piercing her belly button like you planned, ok?

I got offered the job I wanted! I'm officially going to be a Prison Nurse for a category A women's prison and young offenders institute. Now I need find time to go in and break the news to my current job :-/

Congrats dory!!!!

Vanilla did i just read you're ntnp already????? Wow! Dh is talking vasectomy

Ds is doing great withnit swaddling. He's still going down at 8 and feeding 5 to 7 hrs after that. Then every 2-3 hrs after that. Eats a ton during the day. Just glad we got the swaddling sorted before the 4 month regression. I'm tired but he's still not as draining as his sister was.

But omg these days are flying!!!

Congrats Dory!!!

Glad it's going pretty well mommyx.

Angel, great news about the appointment <3

Congrats dory, well done.

Very stressful here. Hubby was in a motorcycle accident on Tuesday, a car pulled out in front of him and he went into the side of it. He has been in hospital since then awaiting surgery. At first it didn't feel strange as he sometimes does night shift but he has been gone so long now and I'm really missing him. He doesn't get occupational sick pay so with that (he will be out of work for at least 6 months) and my maternity pay I have no idea how we are going to afford our mortgage and car loan?????

Sh*t joey that is awful :hugs: how is he? What surgery does he need? I would go to citizen's advice and see if there us any help you qualify for financially. Xxx

He has badly broken his arm in two places and will need plates and screws inserted to fix it.

So sorry to hear about your husband joey :hugs: carls a biker and I worry about this kind of thing all the time. Can you contact the companies you have bills with and ask to take a payment break? If you contact the them in advance with financial difficulty sometimes they're a bit more forgiving.

I hope he's home and on the mend soon xx

Poor hubby Joey :(

Is anyone else's baby sleeping as goddamned awfully as mine? Last night I tries to put her to bed at 8.30, I didn't succeed in settling her in the cot until nearly 10pm. (At which point my son woke with a headache:dohh: ) she only slept until 11 :( went down at 11.40 and woke at 12.25. :( Then slept 01.30-3.20 and stayed up until 5.20! She slept for an hour and then at 6.30 I gave up and fed her in bed and she fed and napped on me until 9am on and off. She won't even cosleep NEXT to me, she wants to be ON my chest, so I can't sleep. In the day she only naps in the Ergo. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->