• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Joey - your poor dh, I hope he has a speedy recovery. I agree with the other ladies, it might be worth speaking to CAB and seeing what they suggest.

Angel - that sounds hard going :hugs:

Joey im so sorry about dh!

Angel I bet you are getting the 4 month regression early oh god I'm not looking forward to that!!!!

I haven't posted in here for too long!

Joey I m so sorry to hear about your husband I hope he's doing ok xx

Dory congrats on the new job!

Vanilla wow ntnp makes me jealous. I'm in a totally weird place right now as we're supposed to be done, and I really don't want to do pregnancy or newborn days again, but I just can't bring myself to accept it! No way could I stand OH getting a vasectomy. But I'm 34 and these kids have aged me, plus I'd be so high risk after Arthur's pregnancy that no way am I having any more. But argh!

Pixie I am also totally irrational and angry these days. I feel like I fly off the handle over ridiculous things. My cycle is back and regular and I've had three periods since Arthur came and I seem to have dreadful PMT. Last week I said to OH right I must have PND why on earth am I so uptight and angry?! But he agrees it isn't PND as two days later I was fine again and I have a lot of enjoyment and look forward to the future etc etc. But I definitely wish I wasn't so completely reactive to hormones right now!
If I could go back on the COCP I would. But I had migraine with aura when pregnant with Jack so I'm only allowed progesterone these days and man that stuff just makes me worse!!! :dohh:

Angel - hope juni is giving you more sleep today

As for Arthur he's gorgeous and placid and totally smiley at everyone. He's a joy. The child does not really do any sort of napping routine in the day he's all over the place. But his night sleep has steadily improved overall (*touch wood*) so I don't mind so much. I'm just constantly out and about with school runs etc that he doesn't get a chance to nap in his cot. Hope I can sort that out soon...

Boo - it really shouldn't make you jealous :haha: I'm infertile, my chances of getting pregnant are not odds you'd want to bet on. Don't worry about naps, it will fall into place with time :flower: he sounds lovely being content, I think that's the main thing :cloud9:

DH acidentally spilled beer over one of DS' school reading books :dohh: it only got the cover but still smells of beer, I'm mortified to put it back in his bag now!!! :dohh:

Boo - it really shouldn't make you jealous :haha: I'm infertile, my chances of getting pregnant are not odds you'd want to bet on. Don't worry about naps, it will fall into place with time :flower: he sounds lovely being content, I think that's the main thing :cloud9:

DH acidentally spilled beer over one of DS' school reading books :dohh: it only got the cover but still smells of beer, I'm mortified to put it back in his bag now!!! :dohh:

Lol oh that's made me laugh!!

Joey prayers to your family <3

Angel, last night was rough here too... hoping our babies are better sleepers tonight! She's gone down for naps easily so she will probably not want to do it for bedtime!

Oops Vaniilla! As for sleep, I haven't really been trying much as I felt she was too young, but now i'm starting to put her down more til she gets used to it. Though it didn't work today with her being ill, & last night I was foiled by DH lifting her basically because she batted her baby eyelashes at him ;)

Angel that's rough :hugs:

Joey, so sorry to hear about your hubby & hope he's fully recovered soon. For a second I thought you were going to turn out to be my neighbour (although we didn't know them but it turns out we go to the same church - big congregation though!) as the man had a serious motorbike accident & received a critical head injury. It initially looked like he wasn't going to make it, but so far, he's hanging on. & where there's life, there's hope.

Dory, congratulations on the new job! Have you told your work yet?

My little bambina has a cold which I hope clears up by Wednesday as we are due to start a baby massage class & I'm really looking forward to it!

Squig - I hope the cold is short lived! Have fun at baby massage, they're really nice classes :)

Mommyx, oh no! It takes about 30 minutes for bath time here though (one baby). Maybe I'm slow? Lol

What are you all doing that's taking long? DD takes 10 minutes to bathe, moisturize and dress, my back hurts if I stay hunched over the bath for long. DS would live in the bath if he could :haha:

Georgia takes 10 minutes - I've never thought to moisturise!

Xander probably 45 minutes. He has all the toys and he needs to make some waves, pretend he's a submarine and save fireman Sam 100 times before he'll budge :haha:

:rofl: Pixie!

Bathing here takes probably 15-20 minutes; she really enjoys the bath so we let her have a few minutes just to splash about. Although the splashing is new & we'll have to either put towels down (we use a baby bath) or bathe her in the big bath soon!

Are you supposed to moisturise? I don't, but I think the skin on her legs is slightly dry.

It's a preference thing really, we moisturize, mainly with raw coconut oil as her skin is quite prone to being dry if I don't, I add a tiny amount to her bathwater too. It's also good for giving baby a mini relaxing massage :)

When I bathe Georgia I only do it once a week at the most. She HATES it. I literally dip her in, 30 second wash while she screams and then dry her off.

We don't use moisturiser. In general they've all had pretty good skin which is a surprise considering I have eczema and psoriasis. Even Georgia only had dry feet and she was prem?

She loves bath so we let her play with her toys. I also have to spend a lot of time exfoliating her scalp because she still has some cradle cap.

She loves bath so we let her play with her toys. I also have to spend a lot of time exfoliating her scalp because she still has some cradle cap.

Glad it's not just us on the cradle cap but dd seems to have loads still, it's reducing slowly but surely but still plenty left :dohh:

Róise had a lot of cradle cap & mum slathered her head with vaseline, left overnight, then combed out the next day with a baby comb. It took a few washes to get all the vaseline out, but it was REALLY effective - pretty much took all the cradle cap off.

H has her hands all over her head and in her mouth when she's sleeps so Vaseline would get in her mouth up we tried that! I exfoliate in the morning and evening (during bath). It's slowly improving but there's a long way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->