• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

Bathtime is clothes off. Dunk. Wash. Out. Dried. Haha. I'm talking under five minutes easily.

Bathtime is clothes off. Dunk. Wash. Out. Dried. Haha. I'm talking under five minutes easily.

This. :haha: Baths are not relaxing bedtime routine style baths here, 99% of the time they're a rushed affair resulting from a nappy malfunction!

Every single day?!

Georgie gets dunked once a week at the most.

How many of you have a bedtime routine then? Juniper still falls asleep feeding downstairs as OH and I unwind watching TV :blush: I usually carry her up and she wakes getting into her sleeping bag and I feed her a bit more until I can out her down. She sleeps so badly I just don't think I can face starting the night any earlier, at least when she's sleeping on me downstairs I can chat to OH and watch something in relative comfort.

baths in this house are super stressful, i just want it over with as quick as possible. I remember when i just had the one though... I used to fill a little blue baby bath sit it in the middle of the living room, dim the lights. Prepare everything; towels, toys, sponges, bath stuffs and creams etc. I really took my time and I did this at least every other night .. bahah what a distant memory. :haha::haha:

No routine here. We either take Georgia to bed at around 8pm and watch TV in bed for an hour, or she goes to sleep downstairs and we carry her up when we're ready x

We've got a bedtime routine it was really important for my sanity to have a bit of time to myself on an evening. We just bath A with the others,bring him down for his bottle whilst they have a story and then take him up to his cot. We started this with him in his Moses basket with us just there but learning to fall asleep then gradually transitioned him to upstairs. Not for everyone but means he's down by 7.15pm ish and works for us xx

Georgia still goes to sleep on her own at bed time so I could take her up at 7pm. No point though - Xander would just wake her!

Once a week for bath time here. For baby. Girly is every other day. She has dry skin and kotenthanthqt dries it out

But she goes in and gets washed and plays. She gets about twenty minutes to play.

And baby goes in and gets a few minutes and then he comes right out. But moisturized and all that. I have no idea how it took an hour lol

We do bath every day. She really likes it!

H won't sleep while being held anymore so we have been putting her into her crib for the past week or so. It's been going ok. She "talks" and fusses a bit though.

Our nightly routine starts between 5-545 (depending on her last nap and feeding). We do bath, book, bottle, cuddles on the rocking chair, and then I put her in her crib.

Once a week at best on baths here too, glad it's not just us, I was starting to think we were weird hobos :haha: (to be fair, we may still be be :rofl:)

Our routine is change nappy, get in sleepsuit and sleeping bag, bottle between 8-9pm, she falls asleep after finishing it, we put her in the moses basket and watch tv, we go up to bed sometime after 11pm, change nappy and a dream feed just before we go to sleep and that's about it really.

I wish ds would make it that late vanilla! He starts screaming at 645 and passes out at 7. We have to work hard to keep him up til 730! It's nuts.

We had a strict routine with dd when she was a baby. Bath every night etc but this time? Not at all.

Mommyx, why are you trying to keep him up? 630/7pm is the perfect bed time over here. Lol. Tonight she didn't sleep until 730 though. She kept spitting up :(

Super stressful time here. Hubby got out of hospital last Saturday having had surgery. He is still in a bad way and can do nothing. As he was getting out I was being admitted with mastitis in both breasts. My temp was 39.9 and my heartbeat through the roof. I refused to stay without baby and the A&E nurses pitnupmauch a fight for me to get a room with a cot and all me and baby needed, which they managed and despite the pain etc, we had a lovely stay. I'm feeling a lot better now but my supply has suffered a little, hoping things improve soon.

Super stressful time here. Hubby got out of hospital last Saturday having had surgery. He is still in a bad way and can do nothing. As he was getting out I was being admitted with mastitis in both breasts. My temp was 39.9 and my heartbeat through the roof. I refused to stay without baby and the A&E nurses pitnupmauch a fight for me to get a room with a cot and all me and baby needed, which they managed and despite the pain etc, we had a lovely stay. I'm feeling a lot better now but my supply has suffered a little, hoping things improve soon.

:hugs: I hope you have family and close friends around to support you :hugs: you guys are really being thrown everything, I hope you're out of hospital soon, I wish you and your dh a speedy recovery.

Oh joey :hugs: you've had such a rough time of it lately!

How are you and your dh feeling now? As angel said I really hope you've got plenty of support around you :hugs:

Oh Joey im so sorry!!!!!

Starlight because if I put him down too early he wakes sooner. He will only do a 5-7 hr stretch now so if I do that at 7 he gets up 2 hrs after I go to bed! So I try to push it later so I have more time to sleep. Once that first stretch is done hes up every two hours. And he gets up earlier too. And 6 am is ok if I have to but before that I can't function! He's been doing 1130 or 12 some nights which isn't long enough then every two hours til he gets up for the day. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->