June - Eggplants (revised) :)

So ladies went to the doc and i have a UTI, glad me doc saw me right away. he said he is not worried at all about contraction which are not in a regular pattern ... but most likely my UTI causes those bad frequent contractions (BH)

i gained a total of 11 lbs so far...i am showed gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks and then 1 lbs in 2 weeks ... i was laughing bc i have been eating girl scout cookies, bacon, pancakes and all kind of unhealthy food

also on sunday my husband was making fun of me, bc my belly grow to double of its size within hrs! but it seems to have moved back to "normal" size, but of course a little bigger than before the weekend.

here 2 pics from today 24+3

Oh I'm SO happy that you now have answers! You must feel SO much better!!! yay!!!! Sorry you have a UTI...but glad that it's not preterm labour like you were worried about! HUGS!!! Oh and you have a beautiful bump!! Mine is probably double the size lol!!! Gorgeous mama!

Glad both you ladies are alright and everythings fine (sorry about the UTI mom and ttc). Jen, the ultrasound pic is so adorable!!!

love the picture, but why didnt the doc come into the room and look at the pics right away?
my doc does his ultrasounds by himself, but at almost every office around here the technician does it and the doc goes over it right afterward. i think it is insane that they make you wait a week... sorry dont wanna be rude, just not happy hearing his
hope everything is okay! if not, the surgeons are so great, they can "fix" it and you wont even see a scar

love the picture, but why didnt the doc come into the room and look at the pics right away?
my doc does his ultrasounds by himself, but at almost every office around here the technician does it and the doc goes over it right afterward. i think it is insane that they make you wait a week... sorry dont wanna be rude, just not happy hearing his
hope everything is okay! if not, the surgeons are so great, they can "fix" it and you wont even see a scar

Well here in Canada, ultrasounds are not done at a doctors office. Its at an xray clinic, and then they send the results over to the doctors office to be reviewed. I was supposed to see my doctor tomorrow for a followup appt to the ultrasound, but she had to rechedule me till next week. I'm sure everything is ok. Initially during the 21 week scan baby was just too active to get a clear view of the face, so that's why I had to go back in for a re-scan.

Glad to hear things went well for both of you!!! BnB has been a bit painful these past few days, haevnt been able to get on to check on things.

Happy eggplant day to all, mine is tomorrow, and I cant wait!

Congrats to all our eggplants!!!! Formerly papayas:) how is everyone doing??

I'm doing well! How are you??? Little man is soooo active all the time sometimes it hurts.

Hi I'm doing good, still eating well - too well! - and struggling a bit with the commute to work a little. But aside from that feeling quite healthy. How are you Jen? And everybody else? Xx

:happydance: Double digits today for me!!! :happydance: I'm doing well also, except my little guy has decided to start kicking me in my ribs, which is painful. Especially on my long drive to and from work, I'm not sure if it's the way I'm sitting or what. Is anyone else getting kicked in the ribs???

She hasn't reached my ribs yet but definitely getting there. She keeps trying to stretch upright so I get punched near the ribs and kicked in the bum at the same time :haha:

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!! yay!! Yes the getting kicked in the ribs thing is definatly going on for me too! lol! Actually as I sit here and type baby is doing some acrobatics!! lol!!! My LO is super active these days, and my belly is getting so hard!! I was having a lot of bh yesterday...but it's fine. They are definatly more intense than my last pregnancy! wowzers!

my baby is still breech :( i only get kicks crazy low, never above belly button. my daughter was head down by now. hope this one turns soon ... dont want a breech baby or a c section :(

my baby is still breech :( i only get kicks crazy low, never above belly button. my daughter was head down by now. hope this one turns soon ... dont want a breech baby or a c section :(

I thought at this stage they could turn in all directions and don't just stick to one?? I thought you could only be breech when your farther along when babies bigger? Sorry if I'm totally wrong, this is my first.

so ready for mid june ... whats your due date guess ladies???

i will be incuded probably june 23, at 39 weeks (because we dont have family here, and i want to be induced :D)
however, my husband will leave for 1 week march 26, then april 8 to april 30 he will work 14 hr days 7 days a week (work up/navy) he will be at sea from may 1 to may 31 ... we live in FL and it already has 80 degrees, will be in the 100 soon. so my "hope not but guess" is june 3 or 14 (my brothers bday)

so ready for mid june ... whats your due date guess ladies???

i will be incuded probably june 23, at 39 weeks (because we dont have family here, and i want to be induced :D)
however, my husband will leave for 1 week march 26, then april 8 to april 30 he will work 14 hr days 7 days a week (work up/navy) he will be at sea from may 1 to may 31 ... we live in FL and it already has 80 degrees, will be in the 100 soon. so my "hope not but guess" is june 3 or 14 (my brothers bday)

Are you doing an elective induction? I have thought of doing this, knowing my risks from my last pregnancy which would put me at June 19th the day after my 30th bday:) wow-you are one tough mama being on your own pregnant and your little girl to take care of!! My DH was gone for a week recently, and it was just my 2.5yr old son and I! That was stressful and busy! Lol! Will you have family in town after baby is born to help you?

Mine is breech too so any movements I feel are also very low down.

Well I have just got back from my 25 week doctors appointment :) All is 'normal', she measured my fundal height which was fine (and dead on the 50th percentile) and then we got to hear LO's hb again :happydance:

It gave me a bit of reassurance after the hideous vomiting I had Tuesday night! I spoke to her about the heartburn and she just said to keep it controlled with Gaviscon if I can as they are loathed to prescribe medication unless it is absolutely necessary as it isn't licensed for use in pregnancy.

I had a scan last week and my baby is still breech, my kicks are all very, verl low still.

Is there a realistic possibility that the baby could stay in this position now until due date? If so, is it likely that it would go along the route of c section if that is the case?

This is my first so I want to be prepared!

Thanks hun xx

Hey ladies, I am finally an eggplant today woohoo so exciting. I feel kicks everywhere. I got my 4d today baby was moving so much. I am really happy though I got to stay team yellow. https://i40.tinypic.com/20s816u.jpg https://i40.tinypic.com/xo2x4o.jpg https://i41.tinypic.com/2mpagia.jpg

Happy Eggplant weeks to us all! :happy:

My kicks are also very low... I never thought that baby can be 'breech' this early on... now I'm scared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->