June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Wahoo!!! Im a Papaya today! :D So happy! Funny i LOVE Papaya's!!

Congrats on becoming a papaya=)!!!!!!!!!! So exciting, I will be joining you tomorrow:) Some days I feel like time is slipping away...but today is one of those days, that is dragging on and on lol!
Doesn't help that I was up at 5am with my 2.5 yr old who is sick AND potty training at the same time.:wacko:

I think I will take a nap this afternoon:sleep:

Love the new title :) I have to say though I have no idea what a papaya actually is or how big it is .... ops. Might have to go looking at the supermarket to get an idea... are they a seasonal fruit?

Time seems to have slowed down a bit this past couple of weeks for me... I think its because I am not busy at work so the days are dragging a bit. The end of the month should see that change and then can get time to go faster again :)

Love the new title :) I have to say though I have no idea what a papaya actually is or how big it is .... ops. Might have to go looking at the supermarket to get an idea... are they a seasonal fruit?

Time seems to have slowed down a bit this past couple of weeks for me... I think its because I am not busy at work so the days are dragging a bit. The end of the month should see that change and then can get time to go faster again :)

I think it depends on where you live. We get papaya's here in Canada, but they have to travel SO far to get to us, that by then they aren't that great - well the ones I've eaten anyways! lol!
It's a little bigger than a mango.
And orange/pink in color(the flesh)...

Well hopefully time starts to go by quickly for us all:) The wait is getting to me a little today! lol!:dohh:

Oh okay, cool. MIght google image one now to get an idea :) I am not sure that I have seen them here in NZ, although I am sure we must get them at some point.

Tell me about it, some days just drag so badly!! Hope things speed up for you soon!

Sounds good! I will change the title of this thread to "June papaya's" and each week the thread will start with June ____ (insert fruit)
Does this sound like a plan?

sounds like an excellent idea:thumbup:

even though it feels like time is dragging cant believe we are all outgrowing the bananas already lol.......GO Papaya's!!!!:happydance:

Remember that papayas last 3 weeks! Very annoying as you dont feel like you are moving on! x

Congrats on becoming a papaya=)!!!!!!!!!! So exciting, I will be joining you tomorrow:) Some days I feel like time is slipping away...but today is one of those days, that is dragging on and on lol!
Doesn't help that I was up at 5am with my 2.5 yr old who is sick AND potty training at the same time.:wacko:

I know the feeling well,when my husband is away working and its just me the two kids and the baby some days I could fall asleep on my feet:sleep: not good lol

loving the fact we are due on the exact same day:thumbup: wonder who will go first:winkwink:lol

I know the feeling well,when my husband is away working and its just me the two kids and the baby some days I could fall asleep on my feet:sleep: not good lol

loving the fact we are due on the exact same day:thumbup: wonder who will go first:winkwink:lol

ohhhh just realized we have the same due dates:) :happydance:
Yes I am quite curious who will go first:) My last was an induction so I'm not sure if they will even let me go a full 40 weeks...I guess time will tell! With your other kids did you go overdue or on time?

Remember that papayas last 3 weeks! Very annoying as you dont feel like you are moving on! x

Thanks for the tip!!!!! I totally didn't realize this!!! wow! Well good to know =)

22 week photo! :D

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Awwww...super cute babypeanut!!!!!! Here is my 22 week bump:)

Attachments

• IMG-20120220-00411.jpg
    IMG-20120220-00411.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
woot june mommies hello :dance:
anyone papayas yet??
Do we stay papayas until 25 weeks?? then its egg plant OMG that is a milestone

V day is approaching us:cloud9::cloud9:

Hi everyone, iv been reading this thread and would love to join :flower:

Im currently a papaya even though i dont knnow what one is :wacko:

This is my first baby and she is going to be called Ella Grace Roberts and is due on the 22nd June. 123 days left to go.

Hope you all are well! :) xx

Awww..congrats and welcome to this thread!!! I have renamed it "June - Papaya's" in case you are wondering...each week I will update the name!
That is such a beautiful name you picked for your daughter:) We actually have that name on our list incase we have a girl this time around:)
How are you feeling?

Thank you! iv always had the name in my head since i was a child lol. Im feeling quite ok actually, the only symptoms i really have its shortness of breath which is getting on my nerves and i cant seem to eat that much, i start panting and i get extremly bloated. How are you feeling? are you team yellow then? xx

This is my first baby and she is going to be called Ella Grace Roberts and is due on the 22nd June. 123 days left to go.

Hello welcome!! :happydance: My name is Stephanie as well, our due dates are only a day off, and I've never seen a papaya either. Sounds like we have a lot in common :haha:

i know lol, im temped to ask someone in asda when im doing the shopping where the papayas are just to have a look lol :) xx

I didn't know we would be papayas for three weeks! That's a little disappointing, because I actually look forward to it changing. :haha:

Do you think that we stay as Papayas because the baby doesn't get any longer? Just a bit fatter?

I've been feeling him kick loads for the last couple of days. Really reassuring isn't it? I had a lull for a few days & couldn't wait to be kicked!! Things you never thought you would say...

Has anyone else started peaking into third tri yet? Its quite scary in there but not too far away now!

Is everybody all decided on their names? We found out what we were having to narrow it down a bit but it hasn't really helped lol. DH is a teacher and he doesn't want a name of any of his pupils and he teaches 300 kids! x

Is everybody all decided on their names? We found out what we were having to narrow it down a bit but it hasn't really helped lol. DH is a teacher and he doesn't want a name of any of his pupils and he teaches 300 kids! x
Not really - I have made a list of the ones I like, but DH thinks it is too early to begin choosing names (his reply is that we have loads of time yet :lol: ).

I sympathise with your DH, I am a teacher and whilst I won't rule out the names of all of the students I teach (as it is hundreds), I am being fussy as some names have negative connotations due to the children I know!

Awww..congrats and welcome to this thread!!! I have renamed it "June - Papaya's" in case you are wondering...each week I will update the name!
That is such a beautiful name you picked for your daughter:) We actually have that name on our list incase we have a girl this time around:)
How are you feeling?

Thank you! iv always had the name in my head since i was a child lol. Im feeling quite ok actually, the only symptoms i really have its shortness of breath which is getting on my nerves and i cant seem to eat that much, i start panting and i get extremly bloated. How are you feeling? are you team yellow then? xx

Yes we are staying team yellow. We did with my son as well...but I'm finding it harder this time around LOL! I just so badly want to know if it's a boy or girl...we will see I guess lol!
Ohhh yes the shortness of breath...eeeek! I've had that since very early on actually...but I do notice it getting worse now.
Do you find your appetite has increased? I am SO hungry right now, but if I eat too much I get sick, and bloated. blech!!!:wacko:
So I try to eat really small meals.

How are you feeling?

Yes we are staying team yellow. We did with my son as well...but I'm finding it harder this time around LOL! I just so badly want to know if it's a boy or girl...we will see I guess lol!
Ohhh yes the shortness of breath...eeeek! I've had that since very early on actually...but I do notice it getting worse now.
Do you find your appetite has increased? I am SO hungry right now, but if I eat too much I get sick, and bloated. blech!!!:wacko:
So I try to eat really small meals.

I could never be on team yellow, i wish i could be but im not, i had a private gender scan at 16 weeks because i felt like 20 weeks was to long to wait lol yea i had the shortness of breath at the start to but it has felt like the past week or so its getting worse. tbh i dont think my appetite has increased, now and again i just HAVE to eat because i feel like im dying other then that its the same i guess. but i have always had big meals, so from now on im gunna try eating more often but having small meals. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->