June...here we come!!!

Michelle, I agree with Savvy and I think the top one is either positive or very very close to positive!!

Your chart looks great Sarah!

It's funny how we have to do some detective work for the RE. But at the end of the day it's our bodies and after 18 months you really deserve some answers. And if you aren't able to get it from the doctors it's a good thing to do everything within your power to find out yourself.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Erin, did FF adjust your O day? I was stalking your chart yesterday and I thought you were 3dpo...I know you posted you had some ewcm on Saturday and thought you O'd then. Fx'd for you! :)

Yep, at first FF had me O'ing on cd13, but as soon as I entered my temp this morning, it adjusted it to cd14. Not really sure what the logic is, but I guess the program has its reasons! Regardless, yes, I felt like I had to have O'd on cd14 anyway, since I had such a tough time Sat night.

I did call my RE yesterday to ask about late O after triggering, and to ask about all the spotting I had Fri/Sat after the IUI. Got some good answers. Regarding O, since I had the discomfort on Fri too, she said the trigger likely did cause one of the eggs to release on Fri (causing a small rise in temp the next day), and its likely that the other one was just delayed and released a day later, causing the larger temp rise Sun morning. She said they've seen that before, and it could be why it was tougher Sat night (with the nausea and headache), because then there were 2 eggs in the tube and 2 follies releasing hormones. I've heard of girls having 2-3 follies and not mentioning such a difficult time... but she said every woman is different.

As for the spotting, there could be a couple different causes... My cervix could've been irritated since it was the 2nd time in 3 days that they were in there w/ a catheter (1st time was mock embryo transfer for IVF consult). Or it could've just been ovulation itself too. Since it was gone by Sun, she wasn't worried at all.

Do either one of these look +?
View attachment 771913

I think they could potentially be positive, this is where it always gets tricky for me on the lined tests! I'm not always certain. But like savvy, when the lines start getting that close and I'm not sure, I use the CB digital OPK with the smiley. Then there's no guessing, and my life is made easier, lol.

Erin, I have to admit that your two eggs this cycle gets me very excited that you will soon have your bfp! Maybe even twins too! :)

Thanks ladies! The bottom one is my first test with fmu and it looked -. So did another one with the same sample. Which is the top one. But did the trigger last (by myself mind you dh passed out) so figured I would have a blazing + but not sure. Ugh so probably going to go buy a smily faced ovulation today and test again tonight

Erin, I have to admit that your two eggs this cycle gets me very excited that you will soon have your bfp! Maybe even twins too! :)

Thanks savvy, I have to admit, I'm letting myself get my hopes up too! I just feel like everything was in our favor. Not that anything was wrong for the first IUI. We just had some extra stuff this time that increased our chances even more.

Looks like I'll be finding out sooner rather than later this time too... When I spoke to my RE yesterday, I bugged her AGAIN about reassurance that the Lupron wouldn't hurt in ANY way whatsoever if I do get prego this cycle. She reassured me once again that it has no effect, but she told me that if it would give me peace of mind, she'll have me come in earlier for a blood pregnancy test around 11dpo since a blood test shows sooner. This way, I can know sooner rather than later, and I can ditch the Lupron if I'm prego. She's so nice and accommodating, rather than having that "I'm the Dr, so don't question me" attitude. She understands that by the time a woman has come to her for help, they are pretty desperate to get pregnant and STAY pregnant, and naturally, we're gonna have tons of concerns.

So we did not BD last night :( My husband still didn't feel 100% & he fell asleep early. I was so angry. But I took some time & let all the petty nonsense go through my head while I was in the shower. So by the time he had showered & we were up I was over it. All I really wanted to do was scream at him. So today more cm & slight twinges on my right side. So I told him in a joking way you know I cannot get pregnant if we don't have sex. He said I know & I fell asleep. When I woke up later I felt so bad. I said why didn't you just wake me up? I have always told him that. Even before ttc, he has had performance anxiety. So I always said he could wake me up if he woke up in the mood. Anyways, he know today is important & we will be sure to get something done tonight. I really think I am going to O today or very soon. There is just this pinching sensation on my right side right near the ovary.

Erin, sounds like this could be your last month. That would be awesome. You can save all the insurance money for baby #2 (if needed).

So we did not BD last night :( My husband still didn't feel 100% & he fell asleep early. I was so angry. But I took some time & let all the petty nonsense go through my head while I was in the shower. So by the time he had showered & we were up I was over it. All I really wanted to do was scream at him. So today more cm & slight twinges on my right side. So I told him in a joking way you know I cannot get pregnant if we don't have sex. He said I know & I fell asleep. When I woke up later I felt so bad. I said why didn't you just wake me up? I have always told him that. Even before ttc, he has had performance anxiety. So I always said he could wake me up if he woke up in the mood. Anyways, he know today is important & we will be sure to get something done tonight. I really think I am going to O today or very soon. There is just this pinching sensation on my right side right near the ovary.

I feel your pain, my DH has performance anxiety, too. At least he understands the importance now. GL!! :hugs:

Thanks Erin and Floridasian! I am pretty happy with my chart this month...but it went down a little this morning so I don't know. I could be on the slide to AF. (She's due tomorrow) I think I would be OK with it if that was the case, it just KILLS me not knowing. I'm feeling so off that it's just keeping me in an emotional and physical limbo. I need to just be able to get over it and move on and accept that either way I'll be fine, but that's easier said than done.

Erin, that's so awesome that you will get to have an early blood test! That will make your TWW a little less painful and give you time to totally gear up (relaxed!) for IVF if necessary and if not...well...then not!!:happy dance: It's so nice you are with an RE that you really like and who truly listens to your concerns. I think that you found a diamond in the rough! Hoping mine ends up being great...I'm counting the days!

Michelle, sorry I have no experience with that kind of OPK, but hoping you get your positive when you want it! Sorry your husband passed out but you did make me chuckle with that comment!

Beaglemom, sorry your timing got messed up with hubby last night. That really sucks, but I guess the positive side could be that this was a cycle that you were being a little more relaxed on, not being monitored. Plus, while it's always good to get as many spermies up there in advance, it's really O day that is crucial...so you still definitely have a good chance!

Oh beaglemom - we play the BD "tug-of-war" every month! Every month when AF arrives I tell DH what the BD schedule is for that cycle (if I don't it'll never happen). He usually complies but when it's go time I still get lots of excuses not wanting to do it. The worst is when I don't get positive OPK's at the expected days, either too early, too late, or still positive after I think I should have O'ed and have to "adjust" the BD schedule. He usually gives in eventually, but he isn't always able to "finish".

I now try to limit his "physical activities" on our BD days - especially the last of the 3 or 4 days in a row. So when DH came home on Sunday after playing tennis for an hour and half, still needed to vacuum the whole house, and wanted to go out and do more yard work, I told him no! You'll have no energy left for tonight's session. And he was like, "what session? You never said anything about it." Oh that was totally not true and he knew it!

I think they get a lot of pressure too because they have to perform. I can sense that he is much more relaxed and a lot more into when it's not my fertile window. The entire waiting period after my m/c had no pressure and that was probably the most relaxing/enjoyable/romantic sex we had in a while.

Yes this month was supposed to be low stress. So I just said every other day. We skipped Sunday which is fine...skipping one day is fine. But he knew we needed to play catch up. It is so frustrating. He has never been that stereotypical man who wants sex all the time. I think I have more drive than he does. But it does not make me feel very sexy to basically command sex. But if I don't, nothing would ever happen.

Michelle the top one seems positive to me!

Beaglemom I've had the same thoughts too: If we don't have sex, we're not getting pregnant! DH usually has no problem BD'ing unless he's really tired. But I sometimes worry that we should be BD'ing more. Was it someone on this forum that said that you have to BD regularly, even if you're not O'ing, so that your body gets used to your DH's sperm and doesn't consider it as an intruder or something and rejects it? I know I read that somewhere...

I had another -opk this morning but I think I may be O'ing soon. The twinges on my left side are becoming more intense and I think my boobs are more sensitive as well. It would be great to O so soon and on my own this cycle.

Michelle, once I was pretty sure the wondfo was "almost" positive but not quite so I took a clearblue and the smiley came up to reconfirm. It seems like your opk was positive. Hopefully you are able to get a blazing, for sure positive tonight!

Erin, that is great news that your RE is willing to do the beta early! She sounds great.

Beaglemom, I am sorry didn't get to BD last night, hopefully you can BD tonight especially since it sounds like you will be Oing soon!

Beaglemom I've had the same thoughts too: If we don't have sex, we're not getting pregnant! DH usually has no problem BD'ing unless he's really tired. But I sometimes worry that we should be BD'ing more. Was it someone on this forum that said that you have to BD regularly, even if you're not O'ing, so that your body gets used to your DH's sperm and doesn't consider it as an intruder or something and rejects it? I know I read that somewhere...

I had another -opk this morning but I think I may be O'ing soon. The twinges on my left side are becoming more intense and I think my boobs are more sensitive as well. It would be great to O so soon and on my own this cycle.

Seem we may be cycle buddies this month.

Hi ladies switching over. For any new ladies joining, dh and i have been trying for 1year. had a bfp in January and last cycle md said both were early mc and said we should be pregnant with our baby soon. This month we are doing everything we can to get pregnant. bd every other day and everyday around ovulation,vitamins, soft cups maybe, and fertility cm. we have an appt July 21 to talk fertility options if no bfp by then.

Hi FBG, I'm so happy you popped over here! :flower:

I'm truly sorry that you had another m/c. How are you doing now? Sounds like you're jumping back on the wagon again, just like last time, so I'm happy to hear that. Also happy you have an appt in July, just in case you end up needing it, but hopefully you'll get another BFP this month, and this one will be sticky! Conceiving twice in one year is great... they just need to figure out how to help you keep those little beans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->