June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Oh trust me, lol. I've got plenty of padding :haha: (sorry if this comes out sideways. I don't know how to change it :blush:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 10
Awe, thanks Hun. It's huge isn't it, Lol. X

But they are our little miracles bumps after our heartaches xx

Ain't that the truth sweets. Xx

My mom just bought me a bunch of winter maternity clothes! It stays cold here till April/May so I'm pretty much set for almost the entire pregnancy :). I'm so excited because they are soooo comfortable. Way better than fat jeans!! Ms is back a bit tonight... Taking my diclectin and heading to bed pretty soon!

Yay for maternity clothes Kellya009. They are so much more comfy! I hope the MS settles down after a good nights sleep. Xx

Yes, love maternity clothes. Started wearing them this week. Couldnt walk around at work anymore with my button and fly undone hoping my shirt covered it and my pants didnt fall down :haha:

Im still a little sick at nights, but I'll take that over all day and all night anytime. Hope its gets better for you soon.

Well ladies had my scan today and we are team BLUE :blue::blue:

Luke Cameron & Sebastian James

We are very happy and my SIL checked them out head to toe and said they look great :happydance:

Attachments

• 15+2Boys.jpg
    15+2Boys.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
Aww the jitterbugs first gender scan! Congrats :D

Anyone (especially twin bumps) having a hard time with gas pains? Been so bad tonight that I've been terrified because they come and go like contractions. They've been waking me up all night and now I'm totally shattered.

Well hello ladies! Moved over from today as i felt i was ready! :-D

Aww the jitterbugs first gender scan! Congrats :D

Anyone (especially twin bumps) having a hard time with gas pains? Been so bad tonight that I've been terrified because they come and go like contractions. They've been waking me up all night and now I'm totally shattered.

I haven't had too many gas pains. Every now and then but nothing horrible. Hope it gets better :)

Thanks hun. Turns out I have a bit of a tummy bug so that's what the pain was.
Had another scan today. Looks like I'm having two blues! :happydance:

Congrats on all the baby boys! We sure are starting out team blue big time!

Need advice ladies!!! I've got a scan booked for this saturday at 15+1, and another scan booked for next friday at 16 exact, I'd really like to cancel the one next week and just do the one this week, they're both private gender scans of course in which they'll use 2d and 3d. Have any of you ladies ever had a 15 week scan and been told gender accurately?! does anyone have any experiences?!? I really don't want to waste the money to be told wrong :wacko:

The clinic here does them at 15 weeks and claim to have a 98% of getting it right! I deffo think you could tell. x

Yay!! 2 more boys!!! So exciting!

My poor step-daughter was absolutely devestated last night. We thought at first B was a girl but turns out he is a HE she was so sad she just started balling. At least she has a few months to get over it...........

Need advice ladies!!! I've got a scan booked for this saturday at 15+1, and another scan booked for next friday at 16 exact, I'd really like to cancel the one next week and just do the one this week, they're both private gender scans of course in which they'll use 2d and 3d. Have any of you ladies ever had a 15 week scan and been told gender accurately?! does anyone have any experiences?!? I really don't want to waste the money to be told wrong :wacko:

My SIL is a sonographer and she wouldnt scan me for gender until 15 weeks. I was 15+2 yesterday and she was able to clearly see that both babies are boys.

Yay!! 2 more boys!!! So exciting!

My poor step-daughter was absolutely devestated last night. We thought at first B was a girl but turns out he is a HE she was so sad she just started balling. At least she has a few months to get over it...........

LOL!!! Poor thing! It's so sweet she wanted a sissy that bad, she'll be just as happy with the 2 little boys though, and she will get the chance to be the bossy big sister until they're older! Congrats on the 2 boys!!!!!!!!! :twinboys: they will be super fun!!!!!

Good to know about the scan. I've decided to go ahead and keep this one for saturday, i've been looking forward to it, and even if they can't get a good potty shot, at least i'll get to see the little bub! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->