June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Congrats on the 2 of each, 3beans!

I'm also 20 weeks this week. I have my anatomy scan in another two weeks, because I had an early one, so they recommend doing the late one between 22-24 weeks.

Hi all,

I had my 20 week scan a few days ago, and there is no doubt about it, we are very clearly team blue. Ahem. A well endowed wee boy. :haha:

I am also measuring about a week ahead, but have been told I will not be able to have a natural delivery as I have a fibroid getting in the way. Anybody else heading for the C?

Attachments

• CAM00101.jpg
    CAM00101.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CAM00102.jpg
    CAM00102.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Here's the POTTY shot from my scan last week....yup it's a boy! lol

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404951_10152551077880118_422210552_n.jpg

I am also having some issues with sciatica. I have never experienced it before and it started last Sunday. I had an appointment on Tuesday with my O/B and mentioned it and she gave me a booklet that has some stretches I am going to start doing to see if that helps. I am not even 20 weeks, it's too early for this! I've also been having some hip pain... oh well, it'll be worth it for our little girl :)

Today marks 20 weeks for me and I also had my anatomy scan this morning and we are thrilled to be having another boy!!! 2 girls, 2 boys! Perfect!

Once this princess arrives we will have two of each as well :)

I am also having some issues with sciatica. I have never experienced it before and it started last Sunday. I had an appointment on Tuesday with my O/B and mentioned it and she gave me a booklet that has some stretches I am going to start doing to see if that helps. I am not even 20 weeks, it's too early for this! I've also been having some hip pain... oh well, it'll be worth it for our little girl :)

I start having it yesterday! I was ok this morning, but I totally feel it now. I can't wait to see my doctor about it. I'm getting a massage in a week and I'm hoping that Pre-natal Yoga will help.

2 more days to wait til my re scan! It's going so slowly..........

It's my vday !! So exciting :) I've also been having sciatica pretty bad :( hope all you ladies are doing well !!

It's my vday !! So exciting :) I've also been having sciatica pretty bad :( hope all you ladies are doing well !!

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Mine is tomorrow on V-Day lol and I'm pretty excited as well! What a great milestone, congrats to you!!!!!!

Groovy!!!

Welcome back! Your just about there as well, only about a week! Finally eh!

Just thoght id come and update you as i had my scan yesterday.
I am team Blue

heres some pics of my little boy :D
in one he looks like hes doing the star trek sign with his hand

Attachments

• IMAG3448-1.jpg
    IMAG3448-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG3450-1.jpg
    IMAG3450-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG3454.jpg
    IMAG3454.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG3453.jpg
    IMAG3453.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
is it just me or are the tickers not working correctly?

I see ladies who are 22, 23 & 24 weeks along and they all say "a papaya"....

is it just me or are the tickers not working correctly?

I see ladies who are 22, 23 & 24 weeks along and they all say "a papaya"....

I looked on other sites n see baby stays same size wks 22-24?? Hmmm not sure

The tickers don't change weekly after a while, they slow down and change every few weeks instead.

V-day is the day when babies become "viable"... They turn 24 weeks and stand a good chance of survival with medical intervention, if they were born this early. Many places won't attempt to save a baby born before v-day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->