• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Boognish you almost doubled the beta, it looks ok, there is quite a big variability between different women in doubling time and absolute levels
Yeah I'm hoping that it was just earlier in the day or something. Or it was rising but was drawn when it was done. I'm gonna try not to think about it bc I keep seeing scenarios in my mind. I'll try and stay busy this weekend... Ughhh

I get early betas and ultrasounds because I had a mmc at 12 weeks and my dr. is awesome! As long as it goes up 70% over 48 hours, its good.

My nausea is awful this pregnancy. Worst I've ever had. I'm so glad this is my last!

Welcome figets!

I get early betas and ultrasounds because I had a mmc at 12 weeks and my dr. is awesome! As long as it goes up 70% over 48 hours, its good.

My nausea is awful this pregnancy. Worst I've ever had. I'm so glad this is my last!

Welcome figets!
Thank you! I'm trying so hard not to freak out.. I've had mc but it's all been like before I've been this far along and the hcg never got over like 30

Welcome fidgets!

@Heather.1987 yes! The nausea is disgusting this go around. I still have yet to actually vomit but I'm basically nauseous all day every day. I just want something other than cereal to sound good again.

Unfortunately everything sounds good to me. The only thing that helps my nausea is to not have an empty tummy. So I keep eating....and eating...and eating. I gained 40 lbs with my first 2 was super miserable! I only gained 25 lbs last time. This time unfortunately I think I'm going to gain again. I always lose the weight, but the weight gain is so hard on my body!

Last edited:
I gained 60lbs with my first and lost it all right after. My second I only gained 25. Lost 15 after and then with breastfeeding put on about 25lbs and never lost it. I'll hit my highest weight with this pregnancy and I am really dreading it. (I'm only 5lbs away from that now.)

I still haven’t lost the weight from my last pregnancy granted it was only 9 months ago lol. I am ready to hear it from my ob on Tuesday about my weight. I’ve gained already and I’m only 6 weeks

I'm afraid to even go on the scale... I am in a normal weight but far from my best point. And thinking of the weight gain in a twin pregnancy... I am telling my belly muscles addios lol

I gained 40 lbs last time but started underweight, hoping to gain no more than 15-20 this time!

I gained 60lbs with my first and lost it all right after. My second I only gained 25. Lost 15 after and then with breastfeeding put on about 25lbs and never lost it. I'll hit my highest weight with this pregnancy and I am really dreading it. (I'm only 5lbs away from that now.)
I thought I was the only one who gains from breastfeeding! Aren't we supposed to lose weight from it??? Ugh. I gain and if I try really hard to lose while breastfeeding my supply dips and I end up with a hungry baby.

I thought I was the only one who gains from breastfeeding! Aren't we supposed to lose weight from it??? Ugh. I gain and if I try really hard to lose while breastfeeding my supply dips and I end up with a hungry baby.

No girl I do too lol, everyone was like the weight will just melt right off! Nope... I just kept gaining weight. I was sooooo hungry the entire time I breastfed too. I loved that I was able to with my second and I know it was worth it but man do I wish I was one of the ones who lost weight while breastfeeding lol

I'm afraid to even go on the scale... I am in a normal weight but far from my best point. And thinking of the weight gain in a twin pregnancy... I am telling my belly muscles addios lol

To be honest I'm trying not to think about my poor abdomen. I am just praying I dont get diastasis recti. The things we do for babies lol.

I started spotting again yesterday. It's really minimal but I'm so scared! I don't know how I'm going to get through those 2 weeks until my ultrasound. I feel like I'm going crazy. Plus still no nausea, no symptoms to calm my anxiety. I am so afraid to arrive to the scan and see no heartbeats.

Tentatively joining!
I got my BFP a few days ago (I’m 4 weeks tomorrow) after 3 MMC’s and a molar pregnancy.

due date 19th of July!

I seem to feel different this time. Sickness already hitting me hard. PRAYING that this baby sticks

No girl I do too lol, everyone was like the weight will just melt right off! Nope... I just kept gaining weight. I was sooooo hungry the entire time I breastfed too. I loved that I was able to with my second and I know it was worth it but man do I wish I was one of the ones who lost weight while breastfeeding lol
Exactly the same with me hun! My first 5 I wasn't able to breastfeed and lost the weight really fast. Even ones I gained too much with, like my first which was about 60 lbs. I've nursed all of them since and while it's worth it, I definitely don't lose the weight like everyone said I would. I wasn't even worried about losing after since it was never a problem. Sucks!

Congrats amy, that’s the best due date lol (my birthday ) I kinda like that I’m sharing my birth month with this baby especially since it’s our last.

Hi ladies. I had my dating scan on Friday I was expecting to be 6-6+4w. They dated me at 5+3. So I had a cry and now I'm in limbo land as me and partner didnt see each other for 2 weeks after the time we conceived. And that would mean I got my bfp at 2w5d. I'm having hcg level drawn tomorrow. It was at 1150 10 days ago so I'm really hoping it will be around 37000. This will be our first baby together and will be so devastated if something isnt right, I've been so upset all weekend :( praying for a great hcg draw tomorrow.

Hi ladies. I had my dating scan on Friday I was expecting to be 6-6+4w. They dated me at 5+3. So I had a cry and now I'm in limbo land as me and partner didnt see each other for 2 weeks after the time we conceived. And that would mean I got my bfp at 2w5d. I'm having hcg level drawn tomorrow. It was at 1150 10 days ago so I'm really hoping it will be around 37000. This will be our first baby together and will be so devastated if something isnt right, I've been so upset all weekend :( praying for a great hcg draw tomorrow.
They told me i was prob a few days behind too. Remember that sperm can live for 5 days inside u and u could have ovulated late, or it could just be so early still its hard to date. Lots of people catch up at their 12 week scan. Try not to worry about it, im just keeping fingers crossed that itll be fine

when I was 7 weeks they dated me 6 weeks, I knew my dates exactly and it meant I had found out I was pregnant at only 2dpo which is obviously impossible! A week later I measured 8+3, I had caught up by a week plus some! The ultrasound tech said when the baby is so small it’s really hard to get an accurate measurement, they say that until about 8 - 9 weeks it’s not possible to be accurate with dating!

please try not to worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"