June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Lisa don't feel ridiculous, it is common not to feel a uti during pregnancy, that's why they test routinely in every appointment.

I'm doing ok, I made my wife hide my Ava bracelet so I can't track temps anymore, and yesterday I took my last digital clerblue test and it showed 3+weeks, which calmed me a bit. But those days are passing slooooowly...

@Boognishrises who is asking you that? This is really private and I wouldn't hesitate to lie if I'm asked something like that.

@Heather.1987 oh no that sounds horrible! The last time I had one I was pregnant with my youngest and I thought I was having a MC it was so painful I was crying and doubled over. This time I dont feel anything.

@Nima I totally understand the days passing slowly. I feel like everything is at a standstill right now, I keep looking at my school work and I can't focus on it. I almost missed a due date on a paper because I've been so out of it and that never happens. I'm proud of you though! I know how hard it is not to stress but stressing isn't going to help. -hugs-

@Boognishrises I agree. If you want to lie so what, it's your body your business.

Welcome missmuffet!

@Nima were appointment buddies. My next is on the 21st. How are you doing?

Blessed - I totally understand the driving thing. My office is about 20 minutes away and the hospital I want to deliver at is about 30-45 minutes away depending on traffic. But they have the best nicu in the city so I would rather deliver there if needed. Plus that's where I had my last and they were amazing.

Afm - drs office called and told me all my blood work looked great and even my iron was good I have a history of low iron so I was concerned about that since my prenatals apparently dont have any in them (just found that out lol) the only thing is I apparently have a bladder infection but I have no symptoms! Other than having to pee a lot which I just assumed was the mass amount of water I've been drinking combined with twins pushing on my bladder. I feel so ridiculous not knowing. ](*,)

Let me tell you how excited I was to see your signature!! Omg!! I saw "twins" and I was over joyed! I've had a strange feeling we may end up with twins while trying for our last baby (we decided to have two kids)

What was you hcg level? I just got my mine tested. First bfp was Oct. 31st and today (nov.4) it is 154.

So exciting for you!

Lisa don't feel ridiculous, it is common not to feel a uti during pregnancy, that's why they test routinely in every appointment.

I'm doing ok, I made my wife hide my Ava bracelet so I can't track temps anymore, and yesterday I took my last digital clerblue test and it showed 3+weeks, which calmed me a bit. But those days are passing slooooowly...

@Boognishrises who is asking you that? This is really private and I wouldn't hesitate to lie if I'm asked something like that.

Just anyone that knows we are trying. It happened alot last time. So I figure my mom would throw something in there. (She has to be the first of everything)

Let me tell you how excited I was to see your signature!! Omg!! I saw "twins" and I was over joyed! I've had a strange feeling we may end up with twins while trying for our last baby (we decided to have two kids)

What was you hcg level? I just got my mine tested. First bfp was Oct. 31st and today (nov.4) it is 154.

So exciting for you!

No hcg level for me, no early testing since I've only had one mmc. We just went in for our first appt. I'll ask them when I go in on the 21st what it was when they drew my blood at 7w1d if you want though lol.

Update from me: had US yesterday. Baby was 9 wks 2 days rather than 8 wks even, so I am more pregnant than I thought I was. Could see a heartbeat (153) and movement! We can find out the gender next week with a NIPS test.

New EDD: 6/6/20

We will likely induce a week early, so this might be a late May baby.

Oh, and I adore my doctor, she is marvelous.

Last edited:
I had a bleeding yesterday, which by now has stopped but I have a feeling it's over. Going to the gynecologist in a couple of hours and hopefully will get some answers. This will be my 3rd consecutive loss in 6 months and I'm just devastated.

Update: the bleeding stopped and I went for a scan. We saw 2 sacs, one smaller than the other. Twins! Doc said one might not develop well and maybe that's why I bled. Or it can be just fine. In 2 weeks I'll have another scan and we'll see. I pray so much for both of them to stick!

Update: the bleeding stopped and I went for a scan. We saw 2 sacs, one smaller than the other. Twins! Doc said one might not develop well and maybe that's why I bled. Or it can be just fine. In 2 weeks I'll have another scan and we'll see. I pray so much for both of them to stick!
Wow congrats nima. Prayers for sticky babies!!

Wow, congrats Nima!! I’m glad you were able get answers quickly... hope both your beans stick!!

Fx they get nice and comfortable Nima! Another twin in the group is so cool!

Thank you ladies!
And Lisa it sure is nice to have someone else going through this, I only hope they both really stick.

@ Nima, was that your 1st scan? Did you get confirmation of how far along you are??

@ Nima, was that your 1st scan? Did you get confirmation of how far along you are??
It was the first one but it's too early for dating, it's 5w2d now so there's no normal size, they just wanted to see it's intrauterine. In 2 weeks I'll know better.

@Nima I'm assuming yours are fraternal from what you said about two sacs but did they say whether they're fraternal or identical? It's all so cool and also if you're feeling overwhelmed or scared by the idea of it all you can message me. I totally understand how you may be feeling. It's a lot to take in.

It was the first one but it's too early for dating, it's 5w2d now so there's no normal size, they just wanted to see it's intrauterine. In 2 weeks I'll know better.
Wowwww! Two sets of twins in this group! Try not to stress, hoping for the best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->