June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I wanted to post my line progression. I'm scared to step completely in the door of this group, Bc of my history. But... I'll get some hcg results back tomorrow hopefully!
My first hcg draw was 154 on Monday.
IMG_20191106_224829.png

Those are great progression lines!! Congrats Boogni and welcome to the group!!!

Congratulations boognish! I understand your caution, but this looks good!

Lisa the doctor in the er was just a resident and I think he didn't want to try his luck with determining chorionicity, but I'll know on the 21st at my ob/gyn. I think I'm not in shock yet because I won't believe it until I see two heartbeats...

I found the heartbeat at home today on my doppler! :cloud9: tried to get a video....but lost baby and couldn't find it again. Love hearing that racing heartbeat! I'm super nauseous all day so I better be pregnant! I'm totally thinking girl. This pregnancy has been just like my 2 girl pregnancies.

You can hear my heartbeat first, then baby for a quick few seconds! I heard it super well the first time for about 10 seconds then I lost it. It's so easy to lose baby then not find it again!

Wow Heather!! That’s amazing that were able to hear the heartbeat so early at home!!! I didn’t think you could do that till after 15 weeks???

I've always been able to find them early. It just takes times and any slight movement and its gone... as you can only hear baby for a few seconds and it's gone and I couldn't find it again! This early I dont always find it everytime, but it's so wonderful to hear it when I do!

Lovely heather! I found my last one at 7+6 and it was so amazing!

You can hear my heartbeat first, then baby for a quick few seconds! I heard it super well the first time for about 10 seconds then I lost it. It's so easy to lose baby then not find it again!

Wow that's beautiful!

I just missed a call from my midwife to talk about results. I'm hoping it's not bad news.... At the office I use to go to they would just post it on the app. Good or bad.
She's delivering at the local hospital.. so hopefully she can call me soon... Ughhh

Heather that's so awesome!!

Nima I totally understand I think the heartbeats is what made me realize they weren't making a mistake. I think I'm still in shock. I wonder if the feeling of shock will go away any time soon for me... it really is the last thing I expected from this pregnancy.

Boog I wish my office posted things on an app. I either get a call or just have to wait till my next appointment to find things out.

Afm I want to get excited guys. It's hard not to start buying everything for the twins but I want to make it to 12 weeks before I go buck wild. Or maybe even until I find out gender. Because if it is girls and these are out last ones I would want to buy all the cute frilly things (I've obviously been deprived of all things girly since I have 5 younger brothers and two boys of my own!)

So my hcg on monday was 154. On Wednesday it was 278. She said it hasn't doubled yet (but it's close, I was nauseous when they drew the blood so it may have been rising then? Maybe?) But it's still early. I'm getting retested in Tues. Ahhhh!

So my hcg on monday was 154. On Wednesday it was 278. She said it hasn't doubled yet (but it's close, I was nauseous when they drew the blood so it may have been rising then? Maybe?) But it's still early. I'm getting retested in Tues. Ahhhh!

I hear of ladies getting tested for hcg leaves every couple of days... where does this happen?? And do they do that to all pregnant women?? I get nothing over hear... still patiently waiting for my first appointment and even then, they just do the blood work ones and that’s it.. then all the other tests at different times but don’t check for hcg level doubling....

@lisalove, wouldn’t it be awesome if they are both girls!!!!!??? I would love to have twin girls!!! You can play dress up on them .... can you tell I have 2 boys and longing for a girl ... :blush:

I hear of ladies getting tested for hcg leaves every couple of days... where does this happen?? And do they do that to all pregnant women?? I get nothing over hear... still patiently waiting for my first appointment and even then, they just do the blood work ones and that’s it.. then all the other tests at different times but don’t check for hcg level doubling....

I'm not sure, I'm in the US. But bc of my history of mc I think once they see that it's doubling like it should then they make the ultrasound appointment. What blood work do they do if they don't check for hcg?

@wanna_baby I'm to not answer I believe only people with a history of losses are put on hcg level blood checks. (Not sure if you've had them or not) Usually after 3 they like to bring you in for HCG checks to make sure everything is going as it should once you find out your pregnant. If you do have a history of losses though I would suggest speaking with your OB about it that way they can get you in for early testing. (Keep in mind I'm US as well so this is only what I know of US norms.)

Also as for cute baby things trust me I knowwwww I would love to have to girls. Though I'm sure it would be much easier on us financially if it were boys lol. I understand the longing for a girl. That's how I got my hubby to agree for a final baby in the first place lol. I have a weird gut feeling they'll be boys though. (Or maybe that's my gut telling me to keep my hope's in check)

It also took us 2 years to conceive so they've watched everything about me.

Boognish you almost doubled the beta, it looks ok, there is quite a big variability between different women in doubling time and absolute levels

Hello!
Im cautiously dipping toe in. By my dates im due around 21st june.
This is my fourth child. I have a 12 yr old and 7 yr old son and id twin girls. I miscarried around Easter time at 5 wks ao needless to say im anxious of this pregnancy. I had a scan last wk n all was fine.

Hello!
Im cautiously dipping toe in. By my dates im due around 21st june.
This is my fourth child. I have a 12 yr old and 7 yr old son and id twin girls. I miscarried around Easter time at 5 wks ao needless to say im anxious of this pregnancy. I had a scan last wk n all was fine.
Welcome! I hope we all get through this first trimester and be able to just be happy and confidently pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->