June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Ruskie I pray with you that the cramps go away and the scan goes well tomorrow. This is so so nerve wracking.

Fidget great news! I can't really see the relevant parts on the pic but it's always easier to catch it on 'live' so I trust your OH.

I will have the 12 weeks scan on Monday, with nt and early systems' scan (where they check the organs and look for possible defects).

Where is the nub?? Sorry if i seem thick. Gutted the pic isnt better but ut wouldnt behave. Sign of things to come eh.
If you look at your pictuure in the top right theres a white blob look
right below it :)

Im so nervous for tommorow I kinda wonder if i might have a uti no burning when I pee but that could explain the cramps and backache. I will update tommorow whrn I get home . Still no more spotting though so thats the good part :) I never felt like this before with any pregnancy so hopefully itz a good sign

Ultrasound today. They couldn't get us a good picture because of air and hatchling not cooperating (not to mention not much to see yet) but they said everything looks good. They put me at 6-7 weeks from what they could see which is only a little behind the original estimate. Heart rate was 130. I'm scheduled for a follow up on the 2nd to try to get a better look

Great news on the scan Fidget and sorry I don’t know anything about the nub theory so can’t provide any input...

@Nima, how far alone will you be on the Monday for your scan??

Great news on the scan Fidget and sorry I don’t know anything about the nub theory so can’t provide any input...

@Nima, how far alone will you be on the Monday for your scan??
I will be w12d2, I think it's a little early but they wanted to squeeze me in before Christmas.

Ruskie I really hope all is ok :hugs:

Fidget and Camia yay for your scans!!!

I get my NT blood test tomorrow and then scan in 5 days my fundus height is already almost half way up to my tummy button. I cant hide it but it just looks like I've eaten too many donuts. Perks of 4th pregnancy I guess

Hope all is ok ruskie. I also have my 12 week scan on Monday with bloodwork so I’ll know soon what I’m having! I can’t wait to see my peanut again, finding the baby with my Doppler has been fun and reassuring though.

Feeling much better today ! I leave in 2 hours for my scan still nervous but hopeful today :) New symptom today major hip pain and i was actually starving in the middle of the night but was so tired i just went back to bed.

Feeling much better today ! I leave in 2 hours for my scan still nervous but hopeful today :) New symptom today major hip pain and i was actually starving in the middle of the night but was so tired i just went back to bed.

How are things?

We have a heartbeat and a baby ! I thought it was over at the drs went to give them a urine sample blood with clots ! I was so happy when I saw my little bean with a heartbeat . Baby is measuring 6 weeks . I am passing the sch that is why I am bleeding you can see it on the right by my cervix . I have another appointment next week to see if baby grew

thumbnail_20191219_103232.jpg

I am still scared tho the dating seems so off ! I am staying here for now but I chnaged my ticker to the Aug 13th due date . I still think this will be a July baby . Also ramzi theory points to this being a boy

We have a heartbeat and a baby ! I thought it was over at the drs went to give them a urine sample blood with clots ! I was so happy when I saw my little bean with a heartbeat . Baby is measuring 6 weeks . I am passing the sch that is why I am bleeding you can see it on the right by my cervix . I have another appointment next week to see if baby grew

View attachment 1075250

Woohooo thats fab!

Well we all have influenza. We all had our flu shots in October so hoping that will help lessen symptoms. Landon started showing symptoms yesterday, so we had him tested and positive. Were all on tamiflu now. Hadleigh got a slight fever this morning too. I'm terrified of getting the flu and a fever!! This is my 6th pregnancy and the hardest one for illness! Already I've had bronchitis, stomach bug, hand infection, and now influenza. I'm not surprised. We live in the #1 place in the nation for flu right now. really hope baby stays healthy!!!

Well we all have influenza. We all had our flu shots in October so hoping that will help lessen symptoms. Landon started showing symptoms yesterday, so we had him tested and positive. Were all on tamiflu now. Hadleigh got a slight fever this morning too. I'm terrified of getting the flu and a fever!! This is my 6th pregnancy and the hardest one for illness! Already I've had bronchitis, stomach bug, hand infection, and now influenza. I'm not surprised. We live in the #1 place in the nation for flu right now. really hope baby stays healthy!!!
Hope you guys all get well soon !

I am still bleeding here but it looks like it might be tapering off . All I passed was clots from the sch . Still feeling pregnant my nausea came back today . And my cat is still all over my belly lol. The next few days I am glad its holidays it will make the wait go by faster . I will update if anything changes before my appointment Thursday. You ladies have a wonderful Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->