June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Heather I hope you all feel better soon, it feels so unfair to get the flu after getting the shots!

Ruskie hope the wait goes by quickly and without further bleeding.

I have my scan today, a bit nervous but not too much because we heard the hb with the Doppler several times now.
Plus I have a conversation with my supervisor about my working conditions while pregnant, she didn't seem too happy about me not doing night shifts.

Yay for scan nima!! Is this your 12 week one? I have mine in 18 hours (yea counting down haha).

it sucks being sick while preganant Heather,... hope you feel better soon!

Ruskie, the holidays do keep the mind busy and someone off the worry... hope all goes well for your THursday Scan..

Nima and Muffet, g'luck on your scans!! give us an update once you are done...

I have mine tomorrow... also nervous... not sure if it's a little too early for the NT scan as I will be 11+6 tomorrow... either way, I'll get to see the baby which is exciting...

Great news Nima!! I am sure you are relieved now... wow, gender prediction already huh... didn't realize they can be 96% sure at 12 weeks!! did they confirm the weeks you are pregnant?? did they put you ahead or behind??

Heather, exciting to find the gender...

Did anyone start feeling the baby yet??

Great news Nima!! I am sure you are relieved now... wow, gender prediction already huh... didn't realize they can be 96% sure at 12 weeks!! did they confirm the weeks you are pregnant?? did they put you ahead or behind??

Heather, exciting to find the gender...

Did anyone start feeling the baby yet??
Thank you! Age is confirmed, my due date is the 4th of July. I was also surprised at her level of certainty, we'll see if it changes in our next scan in a month.

D81DF66E-AE49-4B28-AD03-91A20A6BFE43.jpeg Had my 12 week scan and bloodwork today. Can’t wait for the results so I can know what this baby is. So exciting to see it moving all around and looked like it was waving at us at one point!! Can’t believe first trimester is almost over already, got a lecture for losing 2 pounds in the last month but most food makes me gag so she gave me something to hopefully get me through and hopefully I’ll be better with that in the next few weeks.

Great news ladies !
I am still bleeding and passing clots this is day 6 :( I called the dr they said just to hang in there until my scan thursday and go to the er if i soak a pad an hour for 3 hours which i havent its more like a moderate period. I am still very nervous but havent passed anything other then clots so thats good

Such great news for everyone!!! Now that were entering the 2nd tri, hopefully itll all be good news now!

I agree Heather... There's been a lot of losses in this group... but now that most of us are moving into 2nd trimester, we'll have more positive stories to share and can start to enjoy the pregnancy....

Great news ladies !
I am still bleeding and passing clots this is day 6 :( I called the dr they said just to hang in there until my scan thursday and go to the er if i soak a pad an hour for 3 hours which i havent its more like a moderate period. I am still very nervous but havent passed anything other then clots so thats good
Really hope it's just the hematoma. Don't hesitate to go to the er, they are there for such problems.

Im at the er i started gushing blood 30 minutes ago im having pretty painful cramps as well this is not looking good :(

Gl to the rest of you ladies. I am having another miscarriage :cry: i am so broken right now

Oh no Ruskie I am so so sorry. It is heartbreaking. Sending you hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->