June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Thank you ladies , I think what makes it worse was how I was treated at the er last night they sat me in a result waiting room with other people for 3 hours while I was in massive pain and bleeding through my clothes it was so awful they never checked on me I had to ask for help :( They did not even send me home with painkillers I had to call the on call doctor to have her call some in for me :(

I hope everyone has a lovely xmas. Had 12w scan yesterday. Had to have an internal as too many Braxton hicks made it too difficult to see. Everything looking good :cloud9:

796f816eba61334eb84a4f86f1991b24.png

Great pic MissMuffet!!

I also had my 12 week scan yesterday. Was so pleased to see baby growing nicely... was so relieved..
telling the boys today with a “baby” gift under the tree...

Merry Xmas everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful holidays...

6AED7E72-FBEC-449F-A33A-BCBAE82471DD.jpeg

I’m getting a 16 weeks gender scan a week from today!

is that a private scan you have to pay for at 16 weeks?? Here where I am, the gender scan is at 20 weeks...

Geez, I haven’t been on in like 3 weeks. This season has been nuts. We’ve been sick for a lot of it. I’m trying to catch up with everything you guys have posted! I’m 14 weeks today (really need to get a ticker), had another ultrasound this week and baby was looking good! Measuring 7.4 cm, heartbeat around 150.

How did your vacation go, Nima?

So sorry you’ve been so sick Heather! Are you feeling any better lately?

Such a cute bump, fidgets!!

Mindy, mama of 4, and ruskie, I am so so sorry. :hugs:

Wanna I know you asked this awhile ago but at all my appointments they checked my urine with my first 3 pregnancies. Every single appointment. They check various things including glucose to make sure you aren’t developing gestational diabetes. They didn’t offer you a 12 week scan, Heather? it must depend on the state/doctor because I was offered it every pregnancy when I was in the US. I only did it with my last baby though. And yes I’m feeling the baby daily now! :) it’s such a cool feeling!

Congratulations on a little girl, kittykat!!

Missmuffet, it’s my fourth baby also and I can’t hide my belly anymore! I’ve been trying to with baggy sweaters but it’s almost no use. I look like I’ve eaten a huge meal. And what a cute 3D scan!!

What a cute ultrasound pic w8ting!! Love that. Mine weren’t great at the last one, but it was a korean hospital and just a quick scan to see hb. They don’t do dopplers here for whatever reasvon. Just ultrasounds every appointment.

Livvy welcome back! I had a nice visit at my family's but a good friend of mine lost her baby at 24 weeks which is heartbreaking and a big part of our stay was at the hospital with her. At least we could be there to support as much as we can.

I got a call from the gynecologist today, saying I have high risk for preeclampsia so I will start taking aspirin to reduce the risk. I was actually relieved because I thought she called to say the screening wasn't good but baby seems to be just fine.

I can't wait to feel the baby moving, I always think I feel something but I never know for sure..

Wanna I have been feeling baby for sure for a couple weeks now. I think I first felt as early as 10 weeks! Like I mentioned before my abs are totally separated which is why I think I can feel them earlier. My first baby I didn’t feel till 20 weeks, not consistently till 22.

Oh Nima I am so sorry. That is heartbreaking, especially around Christmas :( so sorry for your friend. I’m glad you were able to be there for her. How many weeks are you again?

Sorry to hear about your friend Nima!!! You never really could be worry free... it’s nerve wrecking hearing stories like that...

Did they say why she lost the baby??

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20191228_104654_zpsokolzzyo.jpg

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20191228_095635_zpsacqmctpu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->