June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Congratulations Heather! Finally you know!!

Thanks ladies, you are definitely right, it's really hard to hear such stories. She has a cervical insufficiency which proceeded to an intrauterine infection. It was horrible. She is doing surprisingly well and is coping like a warrior, looking towards the future. Amazing woman.

Livvy I'm 13 weeks today. I should get a ticker, will make things easier...

My youngest has been throwing up all morning. Ugh. I was hoping we wouldn’t get any stomach bugs this winter. Is anyone else having crazy round ligament pain? My lower belly is sooo sore. Especially when I twist or sneeze, but this morning it was just for no apparent reason my whole belly when I woke up.

No ligament pain....but my vulvar veins have already started to get painful. I got them the last few weeks of pregnancy with #3 and they went away quickly after he was born....but they are already starting to feel sore.

Baby girl is named Kaylin Mae! We try to do family family names:
Landon (DHs middle name) Thomas (My dads middle name).
Hadleigh (Means field of Heather....my name!) Marie (oldest girl on my mom's side gets this middle name...so me, my mom, my grandma...).
Colton (ummm we struggled with boy family names. We just liked this name) James (same. Except DH does have a CJ for initials on his side).
Kaylin (MILs middle name is Kay. Lin beginning of my moms name...Linda) Mae (lots of girls on my MILs side have Mae!).

I am so glad to finish up my last pregnancy with a baby girl! 2 boys and 2 girls! I am so ready to have my tubes out after this sweet girl is here! So weird to be almost done with this stage. I've looked forward to this my whole life, and my family is complete. :cloud9:

is that a private scan you have to pay for at 16 weeks?? Here where I am, the gender scan is at 20 weeks...

Yes it’s a private one my doctor offers at 16 weeks for $60. Quite a deal to me to know a month early! It’s not guaranteed they will for sure be able to able to tell though they likely will. It’s a risk you take paying the $60.

So lovely!! Congrats on the girl Heather!!! And beautiful name!!

@Ally that’s a great deal for $60... I would totally take it if it was an option here...

Aaaagh. Boyfriend and I had agreed to wait to tell all but a few select people about the baby, with the understanding that it was not something to share around yet, until later on. One of those was his sister, who decided to go blab to her ex, who passed it onto one of boyfriend's longtime friends who passed it onto pretty much everybody we know (including people who we did not want to have hear it through the grapevine) but some of my family and I am so mad.

So far everyone has been team :pink:! Who finds out next? Or soon?? Like I've said, hopefully well have no more losses at this point and all just happy and good news to share!

Hope everyone has had a lovely xmas!
I cant wait to find out the gender.
Well we went against everything i usually wouldnt do this early on (14 n half weeks) n went to mothercare. I only went for maternity clothes as the sales were fab as its closing down, well maternity clothes turned into most of baby stuff we need. Including a pram which had 500 quid off! I would never usually buy so early but we tallied it all up n we must have saved about 1100 pound in total.
Anyone else's bump quite sore at times? Shouting pains?
I also had a very near panic attack yesterday too as im loaded with cold and my sinuses are in agony. Went to pharmacy n she said i could have paracetamol n use olbas oil. So home i go n sprinkle it on my tissue. Only to then google it n find such mixed reviews. Panicked n stopped using it straight away. I just hope ive not caused any damage.

Hi ladies! Not been on for a few weeks, sorry to everyone who has had a loss :(

we had our gender scan 2 weeks ago (16 week private scan) & we are team BLUE. We already have a little boy so I’m thrilled to be having 2 boys. We’ve had lots of rude comments though which have been disheartening from family such as; ‘ oh I’m disappointed & oh that’s a shame’! Really annoying that people can be so rude! I’m just pleased we have another healthy growing baby xx

Exciting w8ting!

Congrats bean! Our first :blue:! Sorry about the rude comments, so glad your baby is healthy!

I was thinking the same same that so far all girls until bean... congrats Bean on the boy... I gave 2 boys and it’s the best....

It’s great that you ladies got to find out gender... I won’t till 20 weeks... long time to go...

when I told my sister and kids about the news, my 17 year old neice is super excited and insists that she does the gender reveal for us... so I guess we are having a gender reveal...

ive also been sick for the past couple of day’s... just a cold, cough and lost my voice... haven’t taken anything yet, just been fighting it with natural home remedies...

also noticed some brown discharge when wiping since yesterday... not sure if it’s related to sickness... since I had that a couple of weeks ago and went away, I’m trying not to panic... keep checking the heart beat ....

agree Heather, hopefully all good news and experiences to share from here on....

Hi ladies! Not been on for a few weeks, sorry to everyone who has had a loss :(

we had our gender scan 2 weeks ago (16 week private scan) & we are team BLUE. We already have a little boy so I’m thrilled to be having 2 boys. We’ve had lots of rude comments though which have been disheartening from family such as; ‘ oh I’m disappointed & oh that’s a shame’! Really annoying that people can be so rude! I’m just pleased we have another healthy growing baby xx

Congrats on your boy! Its a shame people have to comment isnt it? Im expecting the same if this one is a girl as other halfs family keep commenting how he wants a boy n my mam keeps saying there are too many girls. If only tehy realised how much it upsets us eh.

Thanks everyone! It’s so rude isn’t it, it’s not their baby! They haven’t really shown an interest since then so I’m not going to share updates or scan pics etc, I don’t see the point!
Glad everyone is doing well, my 20 week scan will be 10th Jan can’t wait to see him again!

Anyone had any movements? I haven’t but I have anterior placenta :(

No movements yet! I normally dont feel them til about 18-20 weeks. Another anterior placenta too.

I’ve had movements but I’m not very many, I’m a bit worried really because I felt my daughter clearly at 14 weeks but I’m now 18 weeks and still only have tiny little tickles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->