June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Anyone had any movements? I haven’t but I have anterior placenta :(

You know i was going to ask the same thing. I thought i had at 12 wks then the other day but nothing really concrete since. Its got me a bit worried

I’ve been the same a little worried, I’m 18 weeks now & nothing. I didn’t know I had a material placenta till I read through my notes ( no one told me at scan!). I felt my first at 18 weeks so thought I would have by now, fingers crossed not much longer. Just more reassuring isn’t it

I’ve been the same a little worried, I’m 18 weeks now & nothing. I didn’t know I had a material placenta till I read through my notes ( no one told me at scan!). I felt my first at 18 weeks so thought I would have by now, fingers crossed not much longer. Just more reassuring isn’t it

Im going to check my notes

Nothing about my placenta. I suppose the fact my tummy is ever expanding is reassuring. I hate the waiting game inbetween scans. Once u start feekibg the baby i think u feel more reassured

I haven't felt anything yet except for occasional vibrating feeling. But I wouldn't know what to look for... And I'm another anterior placenta to the count. It's also pretty low but the doctor said it will go up as the uterus grows.

I've got a posterior placenta but wondering if scar tissue from2 sections will prevent me feeling much movement?

I've got a posterior placenta but wondering if scar tissue from2 sections will prevent me feeling much movement?

Ive had two sections too n never considered that. Does your scar hurt? Feel like irs being stretched? Ripped?

I've had 3 c sections, I feel fortunate enough that I've had zero issues with my incision. No pain, numbness, tingling, pulling or stretching. Hoping #4 goes as smoothly. Unfortunately my dr said after 4 c sections, if if I ever need a hysterectomy I'll have to have a c section for that too.

My incision is numb. I'm terrified of having a 3rd section and having a worse recovery. Heather how was your 3rd?

No different than any other c section. Each surgery had its minor issues. 1st: blood pressure dropping. 2nd: Nausea and dry heaving for several days. 3rd: Gas pain that traveled to my shoulders that made it feel like awful Charlie horses. But each surgery overall went well, I've always healed up well.

No different than any other c section. Each surgery had its minor issues. 1st: blood pressure dropping. 2nd: Nausea and dry heaving for several days. 3rd: Gas pain that traveled to my shoulders that made it feel like awful Charlie horses. But each surgery overall went well, I've always healed up well.

Oh that's good to know! I know first section was fine, but second was alot more painful- however that could've been due to having a prem and having to walk to and from the NICU multiple times a day too maybe

Happy new year everyone!! I was asleep before midnight, I really hope this fatigue fades soon. I have definitely felt this baby already though which is sooner than either of my other pregnancies, kinda exciting, can’t wait for it to be all the time though.

Happy new year all!

Weve been out with friends new yrs eve and yesterday n now im worn out. Only so much u can take of lots of drunk people when youre sober. Going to have a lovely chilled day setting up the kids rooms with their new toys.

Ah thats fab waiting.

Weve booked a gender scan for a week on Sunday. Im soooooooo excited. Ill be 16 n half weeks

congrats Waiting... it's so nice that everyone's finding out the gender now... still have a long way to go for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->