June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Yay fidgets! Any gender guesses?

Most people are saying boy going by scan and my bump. I really dont know. I want mostly savoury foods though. And every ring test has said boy. But then ive had loads of spots n horrible hair.
But names we like so far are
Will or charlie
Grace or izzie

Well at my ultrasound today they put me a week behind, so my due date is now August 7th (so I guess I no longer fit here.) Everything looks good though and baby was wiggling all over the place in there. My mom and boyfriend are teaming up and finding all the reasons why they think it's a boy :lol: I wish we could find out early, I'm feeling so left out with everyone else finding out gender lately lol

You are welcome to stay camia if you want! But I do know there is an august group too! Congrats on a healthy baby!

Well at my ultrasound today they put me a week behind, so my due date is now August 7th (so I guess I no longer fit here.) Everything looks good though and baby was wiggling all over the place in there. My mom and boyfriend are teaming up and finding all the reasons why they think it's a boy :lol: I wish we could find out early, I'm feeling so left out with everyone else finding out gender lately lol

you fit in fine!!! I’m actually due may 28th!! I’m still here, stay girl!!

Yes! So glad to have people from may - august here! Weve had so many miscarriages for June that it's nice to have plenty of women to share this journey with!

I had my gender ultrasound today and baby was not shy. Moving a ton too. It’s a BOY! The tech was totally sure and it was quite obvious. My husband and I were shocked and thrilled! I thought for sure we only made girls! Regardless of gender, this is our last child. My 7 and 5 year olds are girls.

Last edited:
Just creeping back in to update you all!

Heather you still have me down as 1st July but that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy, so you can update that :angel:

Anyway, cautiously going to join the September group as got :bfp: on 30th, 31st and 1st! [-o<

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies ladies xxx

Ally congrats on the boy!

Pennies congratulations on the BFP, I hope it goes wonderfully!

Realized I didn't post this before. First ever ultrasound picture. So weird to actually see that there's something in there. I thought it had sunk in fine but it's a whole different level now. It's not just two little lines anymore, there's a heartbeat and wiggly feet and I'm gonna be a mom. Is everyone like this with their first or am I crazy?

Lovely names heather! We do family names for middle names as well.

Congratulations on team blue, bean and ally!!

What a cute announcement Boog!!

Camia I’m team green till baby comes so you won’t be the last one to find out! It is exciting to see what everyone else is having though! Also I can’t see the pic but what you’re feeling is totally normal! I remember looking at how the heart had 4 chambers during the anatomy scan and just being floored and how wonderfully we are made! It’s really amazing. And becoming a mom is a huge life change. <3

So happy for you pennies! H&H 9 months!

All still sick over here. All 3 of my kids have thrown up this week, my oldest 5 times last night. Ugh. My DH and I are sick but haven’t puked yet. I’m hoping we won’t. I also haven’t been feeling baby lately, just trusting all is well.

Ally congrats on :blue: yay!!!

Pennies I'm sorry about your miscarriage but I hope this new baby is a sticky one! Best of luck!

Camia and Livy it is so amazing to see a BABY on the ultrasound! I also saw all 4 chambers when we did our gender scan....amazing!

Livy Sorry you all are still sick.

Stay Camia! You're already part of the team

Congrats on boy Ally! :happydance:

Pennies I'm so so happy for you :hugs:

Libby I hope your family feels better soon.

How’s everyone’s tummy feeling?? My tummy has been kinda hurting... hard to describe where exactly... I don’t know if it’s because of all the coughing... anyone else have this?? Don’t remember feeling this way so early with my other pregnancies

You can have sore abdominal muscles from coughing. I did when I had bronchitis at the beginning of this pregnancy!

Mine aches a lot! Shooting pains in my c section scar and general aches, a lot during the night when i turn over or of im standing for a while.

I have pain since 3 days now. I got scared yesterday and didn't go to work, it hurts in my lower belly every time I walk, cough or laugh... I thought I'd go to my gynecologist tomorrow to see if all is normal. It is kind of reassuring to know I'm not the only one, makes me think it's normal.

I’ve been having awful round ligament pain, especially if I sneeze suddenly. Other than that it’s mostly pelvic pain and a little back pain already. And sore knees. Pregnancy is great, haha.

Had 16 wk midwife apt today n heard little ones heartbeat. Was lovely. So active kicking away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->