June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I had a call from midwife today, have been booked into my locals hospital for renal screening in the morning. I’ve had recurrent UTIs and have 3 kidneys, antibiotics just not shifting it! Little anxious just hoping LO is doing ok, will find out tomorrow

I think I have a scan tomorrow. My husband isn't sure what the lady said on the phone but she rang in a cancellation.

Bean oh no! Utis are terrible!

Whisper so exciting! Will you find out gender?

Hey ladies! It's been a long time since I've been on this website, but today I signed in to see if there were any active pregnancy groups I could join this time around.

I was in an April 2016 babies thread with my 2nd and now I'm pregnant with baby #3! I am 16 weeks today, due June 22nd.

Just jumping in to say hey and congrats to everyone and I hope I can remember to try to stay active in this group!

Hey ladies! It's been a long time since I've been on this website, but today I signed in to see if there were any active pregnancy groups I could join this time around.

I was in an April 2016 babies thread with my 2nd and now I'm pregnant with baby #3! I am 16 weeks today, due June 22nd.

Just jumping in to say hey and congrats to everyone and I hope I can remember to try to stay active in this group!
Hello youre two days before me

I've been ignoring this thread bc of all the losses. On top of that when I announced to my cousin she texted me after and said she experienced a loss at 8 weeks. And out due dates would have been so close with in two days. :( So I've kept to my self lately. But I'm slowly getting more comfortable.
Our insurance apparently did pay for the "extra ultrasound" I requested bc of our history. They couldn't code it with anything even though, they have all over my chart I suffer from recurring losses. so I was worried about a 400 dollar ultrasound. On top of everything else. they looked to have paid for it. Apparently! My last Dr office didn't even file the two extra ultrasounds they did for me ❤️
I'm hoping everyone for a healthy pregnancy!! Bc this stuff is so scary sometimes. I'm gonna try and be more active in the future

Urg my vulvar varicose vein just popped. I had this at the very end of my last pregnancy but it's all swollen and sore already! Graphic here.....its like a large oversized worm taking up too much space in the outer labia....its puffy and bumpy and very painful! I'm trying physical therapy tape and I am so excited to say its working!!! Its keeping the blood from pooling! Yay! Now just gotta keep taping it up for the next 6 months. #-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->