June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Do any of you ladies have a gut feeling this baby will be early or late?

My first was 10 days late and my second was exactly a week early. I just have this weird gut feeling that this baby is going to be born sometime around 37-38 weeks. I could be wildly off though!

My first was 10 days late and my second was exactly a week early. I just have this weird gut feeling that this baby is going to be born sometime around 37-38 weeks. I could be wildly off though!
I have a feeling she will be born end of June, a bit earlier than expected (week 39ish), but it might be just wishful thinking because I want a home birth and don't want to be too late...

I have a feeling she will be born end of June, a bit earlier than expected (week 39ish), but it might be just wishful thinking because I want a home birth and don't want to be too late...
The thought of home birth scares me so much but at the same time I would love to do it! I think I have so much anxiety over the 'what ifs' that it hinders my ability to make it a reality. I will wish for you that you are able to have the home birth you want though! and because being overdue SUCKS so I wouldn't wish that on anyone either haha!

I feel like she will be early, same as my other daughter. Had all the pre labour signs the last few days, hoping she stays in a little while longer but I’ll be happy anything 36-39 weeks!

My family has a long history of babies being early, even firsts, and by at least a week. I have a feeling this one will follow the trend but no idea by how much. Also could just be wishful thinking because I want him here and it would be nice to have a July rather than an August birthday because there are so many August birthdays in my family. Who knows what'll happen though.

Hi all! I’ll be 31 weeks tomorrow. Had an ultrasound at 29 weeks to check my amniotic fluid levels, as they were borderline high at my anatomy ultrasound. Fluid is back to normal levels and he was weighing around 3lbs 2oz. My weight gain spiked this month. I have gained 19lbs total but 11 of those within a month! Yikes!! They didn’t comment on it, but I guess I need to watch it...

30 weeks today! I'll walk into my c section with no dilation or effacement. Even though I'm already starting to get painful Braxton hicks. I had them every 15 minutes for 2 hours last night. Just means I need to drink more.

Im booked in for 16th June but i too keep getting a feeling she will decide to come earlier. Not much more tho. I just dont feel i have any room left for her in ther . I am so uncomfortable and big and she is hurting me a lot when she moves round. She will be 38+6 the day she is born by section.

My 1st two were about a week early and expecting the same for this one too...

did anyone check for baby’s position?? I know it’s early but it seems mine is on a transverse position since my 20 weeks scan... she doesn’t seem to want to move... I’m concerned this might cause a C-section...

My 1st two were about a week early and expecting the same for this one too...

did anyone check for baby’s position?? I know it’s early but it seems mine is on a transverse position since my 20 weeks scan... she doesn’t seem to want to move... I’m concerned this might cause a C-section...

Mine is breech and I'm getting really tired of him kicking straight down lol. He still has time to move but I'm also a little concerned about a C-section. Nothing to do but wait I guess. Fingers crossed for both of us

No worries, baby can flip flop back and forth numerous times. Its no concern now. Just in the last couple weeks, it's better for baby to be down, but even then, baby can flip.

Can’t believe how fast this pregnancy is going! 28 weeks today and baby girl is doing great. Had an ultrasound today since she was stubborn at my anatomy scan to look better at her heart so waiting for those results, also technically passed my one hour glucose test but she is making me do the 3 hour one which I’m not thrilled about.
7E3006BA-2CFA-441A-99CC-D849B93B420B.jpeg 238B7C75-9701-4B40-B54C-9C7E885BF956.jpeg

This baby is currently frank breech and has been so far at every ultrasound. His head is also measuring in the 91% so my OB says if baby doesn't turn then we will not be attempting a vaginal delivery because of the increased risk of head entrapment.

On a different note, I've been buying baby stuff like crazy because I'm stuck at home and online shopping is the first choice to cure boredom someone needs to confiscate my debit car .

This baby is currently frank breech and has been so far at every ultrasound. His head is also measuring in the 91% so my OB says if baby doesn't turn then we will not be attempting a vaginal delivery because of the increased risk of head entrapment.

On a different note, I've been buying baby stuff like crazy because I'm stuck at home and online shopping is the first choice to cure boredom someone needs to confiscate my debit car .
Im sorry about the breech. How are you with these news? Did the doctor say how likely it is that the baby turns? When will hou check again if it did? Good luck! I hope it turns soon.

Im sorry about the breech. How are you with these news? Did the doctor say how likely it is that the baby turns? When will hou check again if it did? Good luck! I hope it turns soon.
I'll get another ultrasound around 32 weeks and then again at 36 weeks. My OB says that with each week the likelihood of him turning drops a little bit, but it won't be a cause for concern until I'm around the 36 week mark. I guess at that point it is still possible for baby to turn but much less likely.

I'm still holding onto hope that he will flip though!

ZMZER, i hear babies can turn as late as the week you deliver... so you still have time..

I just had a scan today to check on the amniotic band, the tech said she couldnt' even find the band this time... I am hoping that's good news... baby seems fine other wise, weighing around 2.2 lbs right where she should be...

and it looked like she changed position too, no longer sideway transverse... but still lots of time for her to get in position... it's getting real now... can't wait to hold my bundle nice and safe in my arms...

Super high bump, but feel like she must have run out of room, butt in my ribs and a bowling ball feeling between my legs! It’s a strange bump this time :rofl: (34 weeks)

E4B2D7C9-334E-48C9-BE6B-4FB7C26025E8.jpeg

Did an ultrasound at work last night, she is definitely transverse breach! Her head is by my liver and angled down diagnoally with feet in the LLQ. Her spine is aligned with my diaphragm. She never moved once....which doesn't surprise me, she never moves. But her little heart was a ticking away!

Hello again.

34 wks pregnant today, but I have gestational hypertension and it's looking like preeclampsia is setting in early. Just hoping I get to 37 weeks.

Due to COVID-19 we are planning our own family shower on May 10th. Just cake and FB livestreaming and the kids opening the presents.

Stay healthy, stay safe everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->