June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

32 weeks here and hips ache, my feet ache, my knees ache (my bad knee locked up this morning on me), I sprained my thumb from putting all my weight on it when I try to get up from the ground (I have an almost 2 year old that's still in diapers), my ribs are in inflammed. And I've been switching back and forth between insomnia for weeks then sleeping all the time for weeks. I have burning reflux. I am ready to be done....forever with pregnancy!!

@Proserpina I hope you manage to pull a few more weeks with the hypertension, the shower sounds nice though! Made me want cake...

I'm kind of relieved that you guys are also dealing with those aches and discomforts... I started feeling like I was 80. I can't believe I still have 2 months to go and get bigger, this is starting to be a daily struggle. But I'm just glad the little one is doing good. Can't wait to see her again.
My new anxiety is mainly around baby's position. How do you know if it's head down or not? I feel her kick mostly in the front middle-low belly. And a duller feeling in my ribs.

Can’t believe I’m 30 weeks today!! Baby was head down two weeks ago but is now breech. She is so active so hopefully she gets herself back the right way soon lol Also not sure why all my pics post sideways 315E6704-C422-41A7-87DD-894D1D4A9336.jpeg

Hello all
Hope everyone is well and coping in this awful time.

I feel the pain-literally - ive been diagnosed with greater trochanteric pain syndrome in my hip as well as pelvic girdle pain. The pain and discomfort and lack of sleep is unbearable
Im 32 weeks now and i too am ready to be done. Had a scan on monday n shes weighing around 4lb 5! One of my twins was 4lb 6 born! 7 weeks today and she is being evicted! Im feeling a bit emotional, tired, worried, excited and apprehensive now.

Hi everyone!
I haven’t been on here for a little while as I had to work from home last 7 weeks, so been super busy! Finally started maternity leave yesterday so I’m on the 4 week countdown! Yeyyyy
How is everyone? I’m getting really uncomfortable now and tired! x

Hi everyone!
I haven’t been on here for a little while as I had to work from home last 7 weeks, so been super busy! Finally started maternity leave yesterday so I’m on the 4 week countdown! Yeyyyy
Busy as well! Trying to get everything ready in my house and ready for baby. Really need some nesting instincts to kick in that's for sure.
I got a call from labor and delivery today and scheduled my induction for June 15th at 39 weeks; 5 weeks and 6 days left! I also finally did my FMLA paperwork and it makes it feel so real.

Busy as well! Trying to get everything ready in my house and ready for baby. Really need some nesting instincts to kick in that's for sure.
I got a call from labor and delivery today and scheduled my induction for June 15th at 39 weeks; 5 weeks and 6 days left! I also finally did my FMLA paperwork and it makes it feel so real.

I feel you with the nesting! I remember with my first my house was immaculate before baby came. I just don’t have the energy this time round I don’t think.

oh wow how exciting you have your date, will you be able to take your birthing partner where you are? I have a growth scan tomorrow so excited to see baby again for the last time before we see him properly! \\:D/

Hi everyone!

Also busy. Our second bedroom has been being used for storage and we're buckling down to get it all cleared out so we can turn it into the nursery. Tons of stuff to sort through and donate or reorganize and repack. Still have a huge list of baby stuff we need. I know I have time but I'm nesting like crazy and swear I can feel the clock ticking down lol

I’m just waiting for little one to make an appearance now! Getting a tad fed up with the feet in my ribcage and lightening crotch along with the occasional contraction. Hopefully won’t be too much longer xx

I’m just waiting for little one to make an appearance now! Getting a tad fed up with the feet in my ribcage and lightening crotch along with the occasional contraction. Hopefully won’t be too much longer xx

Oh Kitty you are due 2 days before me so I feel the same. No contractions here yet but lightening crotch my god! I don’t remember the his with my first! So out of breath and uncomfortable now. We’re you early with your others?

Also busy. Our second bedroom has been being used for storage and we're buckling down to get it all cleared out so we can turn it into the nursery. Tons of stuff to sort through and donate or reorganize and repack. Still have a huge list of baby stuff we need. I know I have time but I'm nesting like crazy and swear I can feel the clock ticking down lol

Aww I was exactly the same 2 month ago and my husband said to wait and then we went into lockdown so I never got to do it and I really wish I’d just done it now! Ours is painted and that’s it! Furniture is coming Friday but I’ll only be able to put draws up for storage as we have no carpet. I know baby won’t be in there for a while but I really wanted it set up and finished so I would say go for it :)

Oh Kitty you are due 2 days before me so I feel the same. No contractions here yet but lightening crotch my god! I don’t remember the his with my first! So out of breath and uncomfortable now. We’re you early with your others?
Unfortunately I’ve been having contractions for weeks! Literally like 3+ weeks :rofl: sometimes it feels like she’s going to fall out! My daughter was born 39+4 so a tad early but not really, but I didn’t have a toddler to deal with that time so it didn’t feel so bad :rofl: I’d like to go into labour this evening, that would be nice :haha:

Aww I was exactly the same 2 month ago and my husband said to wait and then we went into lockdown so I never got to do it and I really wish I’d just done it now! Ours is painted and that’s it! Furniture is coming Friday but I’ll only be able to put draws up for storage as we have no carpet. I know baby won’t be in there for a while but I really wanted it set up and finished so I would say go for it :)

I think it just finally hit my boyfriend that there's going to be an actual real life baby the other day. He has yet to panic but he's at least being a lot more helpful than he was before when he just kept saying not to worry about it yet :haha: But he's just starting to go back to work (huge relief financially, not so much when it comes to everything that needs done) and is working 6 days a week starting this week so I have to do a lot of it myself. And I'm achey and exhausted and can't move most of the boxes that need moved.

I'll have my c section june 15th. We also got to reschedule our 3d4d ultrasound for this Saturday. We were going to do it at 28 weeks, and they dont go past 32 weeks....I'll be 34 with her measuring almost 2 weeks ahead and she doesn't move much. So looking forward to be able to do it still, but not expecting good pics unfortunately. Lots of contractions, but they never do anything anyways. I've been so busy with all this covid stuff that it's hard to imagine a newborn thrown in soon too. I'm so busy between work, no sleep, homeschooling, and keeping my almost 2 year old safe and entertained. He is such a handful! He destroys EVERYTHING he touches...its so exhausting. I feel miserable but hard to imagine I'll have 3 kids and a newborn soon. Not sure how I'll handle it all, but I'll have to I guess. Really upset all the vbs in our area cancelled...that was a great way to get the older kids out of the house while new baby would be here. :(

Unfortunately I’ve been having contractions for weeks! Literally like 3+ weeks :rofl: sometimes it feels like she’s going to fall out! My daughter was born 39+4 so a tad early but not really, but I didn’t have a toddler to deal with that time so it didn’t feel so bad :rofl: I’d like to go into labour this evening, that would be nice :haha:

oh god really? Are they painful?
Im hoping baby’s in a good position when I have my scan tomorrow. When do you see your MW next?

oh god really? Are they painful?
Im hoping baby’s in a good position when I have my scan tomorrow. When do you see your MW next?

yeh and really painful sometimes! I see my midwife in a week, but actually hope I don’t get there haha!

good luck for your scan, really hope baby is in a good position for you xx

Glad to hear the countdown has started for some of you... I’ve started to really feel all the pregnancy aches and pains... I feel so behind as I haven’t got one single thing for baby... everything is closed and I like to shop in person as oppose to online ... but now I may have no choice... I feel a little robbed of this pregnancy especially this being my last, that I didn’t get to go out, wear cute pregnancy outfits or shop which is something I was looking forward to....

Now it looks like this baby may come alone in the hospital with no family visits ...

Glad to hear the countdown has started for some of you... I’ve started to really feel all the pregnancy aches and pains... I feel so behind as I haven’t got one single thing for baby... everything is closed and I like to shop in person as oppose to online ... but now I may have no choice... I feel a little robbed of this pregnancy especially this being my last, that I didn’t get to go out, wear cute pregnancy outfits or shop which is something I was looking forward to....

Now it looks like this baby may come alone in the hospital with no family visits ...

:hugs: i feel you on this, we were ‘robbed’ of our first pregnancy as we were saving for a house at the time (I know technically our fault but it still upset me as absolutely everything was on a budget) and now we’ve been robbed of this one, and hubby has said absolutely not to a 3rd child which means that this is it for us!

I feel bad for my parents especially as they live 200 miles away so can’t even do window visits or anything!

Oh wanna I totally feel you on that one. I’ve been really teary lately thinking I feel robbed of our last pregnancy. I started my maternity leave this week and had so many things planned. We have just about managed to get the things we’ve needed but it’s been difficult. Disappointed to not be able to do any antenatal classes etc, I’d just started doing swimming before this and was really enjoying it!

I had my growth scan today 36+5 and it didn’t go as I was hoping. Baby was measuring small so he’s dropped from 50th centile to 10th so we had to be reviewed by the doctor. Plan is for re scan in 2 weeks and if still the same he’ll be induced. This was something I was really hoping to avoid due to not allowing birth partners for induction so I’m feeling rubbish today! Still trying to be hopeful that he may come on his own before the scan as our first was early, we shall see :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->