June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you change my testing date to
FEB/ 17
I calculated wrong :blush:
Thanks
And congrats maybebaby

please help me i jus joined i dont no how 2 put a question up lol and i really want some info i was due on monday and i havent come on i dont feel like im gonna eitha well atm any waylol i feel fine except i am exhausted i jus checked my cervix position and its not low but not really high its firm in the center size of a grape but all soft around the edge and my mucas is white and pasty ????? wot do u think ladys of experiance please help ive been ttc since october no joy i concieved my other 3 1st month now i have a new partner so im a lil nervous xxxx

Ok, could you please change my test date? Could you please say that I got my BFP? Thanks. :happydance:

hi all, i'm a newbie posting but have been addicted to reading this site for months now!! Please could you put me down for testing on the 20th Feb? I reckon that should be enough time.

Ok well I tested this morn but I'm having period issues lol - no flow yet, unless you could the one time it was light red and mucousy like when I wiped, no red on the liner, only ranging from light to dark brown and seems to have stopped again for now. The test was a BFN. Ok, just a little update.
Thanks girls, good luck to everyone testing in the coming days!

:dust:

If FF lists my expected period date at Feb 19th, what's the absolute earliest I should test with a first response??

Could you add my BFP too please? Thank you! Baby Dust to all of you still waiting to test!

Lots of BFPs this month, it's so lovely! Congrats to all you :bfp: girls so far! and :dust: to all the girls still trying and/or in the 2WW!!

Hi there. I'm such a doofus....I tested on CD 9, which I know is ridiculous and of course I got a BFN. Anyway, now I'm really just not in the mood to test for a few days. I know I said I'd test on the 13/14, but I think I'd like to hold of until the 16/17. Could you change my testing date, please? Thank you so much for putting up with my stupid neurosis!!

Obviously from my earlier post I'm out too lol Af came at 5:00AM!

Good luck everyone waiting to test!

Any updates on:
jjj
Jonnanne3
Miel
NeyNey
Sandrass
Tishimouse

Any new dates for March to add in?

Can you add me for testing please - I will be testing on 25 February.

Dont think it will be a BFP though :wacko:

Sorry Arcanegirl...i was super busy at the shop for Valentines and the witch did get me on tuesday so i will test next month in march on the 15 th (5 days after AF is due)
thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back