June mommies

Seems like a lot of us are suffering from rib pain! Hopefully it doesn't stick around!

Amii you are crazy moving a week before your due date :haha: I don't envy you at all. We moved 5 weeks ago now and we're still settling things. I hope you have plenty of helpers!

Hey I'm june 6th mega excited, can't believe I made it here to 3rd tri!!!

No rib pain for me but my back is starting to be so sore when bending, doing dishes etc hate it :(

Hey I'm due 2nd June :). I can't say I've had the rib pain yet but had a scan yesterday and baby's head is down so will probs get it soon lol. I wish I was nesting but I'm not I've gone so lazy I have lost all my motivation. I get really bored but then have no motivation to do anything so it's a viscous circle lol. Otherwise I'm pretty good having a lovely pregnancy so far xx

No rib pain for me yet. I've been feeling kicks much higher up though and she's become very active this week. Serenity - we have the same due date :D

I am due June 19. Kinda of getting bored in the 2nd tri threads. Hope y'all don't mind. I have been having horrible right rib pain. No nesting for me yet. I am having a girl...going for a 4d ultrasound march 29. Cant wait to see her again and reconfirm that she is a girl.

June 7th here! My baby boy likes to stick around my hip area. He is in no mood to flip at the moment. He loves jabbing my bladder at the moment. I am hoping he flips soon but will have to wait and see.

I jumped over early too. June 10th here. :) my ticker always is a day ahead for some reason.

No rib pain for me yet, but I wake up in the night sometimes with quite low down pain that I think is in my pelvic floor. I carry high during the day, but baby settles very low at night, and I have to go on all fours to shake him or her loose again!

I woke up early this morning, had been sleeping on my right side, and my left arm was completely numb. Anyone else had this? I wonder if it was arterial compression - should I be sleeping on my left more? It could also be a nerve - I had a high upper back/neck injury a couple of years ago that took close to a year to resolve, and one of the symptoms was a compressed nerve that caused pain and numbness spreading down my left arm. (Same deal as sciatica, only from a higher part of the spine.)

No rib pain for me yet, but I wake up in the night sometimes with quite low down pain that I think is in my pelvic floor. I carry high during the day, but baby settles very low at night, and I have to go on all fours to shake him or her loose again!

I woke up early this morning, had been sleeping on my right side, and my left arm was completely numb. Anyone else had this? I wonder if it was arterial compression - should I be sleeping on my left more? It could also be a nerve - I had a high upper back/neck injury a couple of years ago that took close to a year to resolve, and one of the symptoms was a compressed nerve that caused pain and numbness spreading down my left arm. (Same deal as sciatica, only from a higher part of the spine.)

My left arm gets numb whenever I lean on that side. It is numb right now and tingling in the fingers. I have noticed a huge knot on that side in my middle back near the spine. I think a heating pad is in order.

I am due June 2!!!!

No rib pain, but the back has been messed up. I also have been waking up with severe calf cramps on my left hand side. They are awful!!! I've tried stretching, eating bananas, of course the water. I've been trying to get out and take walks. I am on my feet most of the day anyways.

Any advice on leg cramps??

Hi June 3rd here but keeping my fingers crossed for a slightly earlier delivery :) 39 weeks would be great lol. No rib pain for me either but I get kicks all across my stomach and then in my neither regions. Going for a scan this weekend so will see what position baby is.

I find sleeping on my side most comfortable even though I do wake up on my back sometimes but then the belly feels very uncomfortable.

Roll on May/June, I am getting impatient now :)

im going to be a june mummy... baby boy due 7th (same as u)

cant believe its the 3rd tri all ready!!! xx

Im a june mommy :thumbup:

But i live in hope that he will be here in may my mw said i can have a sweep 2 days b4 my edd as its a saturday ..so ill be having it on the 31st may :happydance:

I'm going to be a June mommy! June 12th, I know I'm a few days early to the third tri though :blush:

Leg cramps, no, I haven't run into that particular symptom myself. Maybe someone else?

The nerve thing is starting to seem more likely, my back is twinging on my left side today left shoulder is sore.

I cant be the only one here?

Finally made it to the last tri :happydance:

Who else? :winkwink:

I'm June! :happydance:. But not until 27th :nope: So a few weeks yet until I come over. Can't wait to be here as feel a bit like I've outgrown 2nd tri, even though I'm still only 24 wks.

See you soon! x

But i live in hope that he will be here in may my mw said i can have a sweep 2 days b4 my edd as its a saturday ..so ill be having it on the 31st may :happydance:

We are due on the same day :). How come your allowed to have a sweep on 31st. I'd love it if my little one came that week at the end of may lol xx

hey my bump buddy!!! Yay I am finally here and only 1 day early but thats ok. So glad we are here now:) 3 more months amiii and we get to meet our beautiful little babys!! How are you doing? hope all is well with you. I am doing ok . I am due june 9!! I am so excited !!

We are due on the same day :). How come your allowed to have a sweep on 31st. I'd love it if my little one came that week at the end of may lol xx

Because the 2nd is on a saturday and i see my mw on a thursday so i would be 40+5 when i see her after my dd
She was amazing about it and agreed straight away, maybe because i have my heart set on another homebirth aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->