June mommies

Hello!!! well I am a 9 timer mama! This baby number 9 and 13th pregnancy so I have had a few losses and if I can be of any help please let me know. I am still learning new things myself:) You can pm me or we can talk here in the forums!!:hug: and congrats to all your first time mommies:)

Only spotted this thread today!!! Im a june mommie too.....due June 1st so really I could end up being either a may or june mommie but for now Im sticking with June!!
First time mommie & me & DH are so super excited about meeting our little lady when she decides to arrive!!

Hope you are all doing good & enjoying the weekend xxx

Hello :flower:

Not technically June mummy actual due date 4th July but due to previous complications it's all set for my bubba to come 4th June, does that count? Lol x

Not technically June mummy actual due date 4th July but due to previous complications it's all set for my bubba to come 4th June, does that count? Lol x

Totally welcome! Some of us will go in May, some in July, nothing to worry about :flower:

Wow your due a month after me but will have your baby before im even due so depressing lol makes it seem longer when you look at it like that.

Arrrrggghhhh i feel rough today ladies! I think i have a chest infection and can barely breath! Liam had been trying to dig his way out this morning and i havent felt a thing all afternoon :nope:
I think were going to have an early night tonight.

Arrrrggghhhh i feel rough today ladies! I think i have a chest infection and can barely breath! Liam had been trying to dig his way out this morning and i havent felt a thing all afternoon :nope:
I think were going to have an early night tonight.

Oh no, that sucks! :hugs: I had a throat infection a couple of weeks ago and had the same breathlessness - practically sitting up in bed was the only way I could get any sleep. It was really distressing feeling so short of breath, I hope you are able to sleep and feel better in the morning. If you have trouble, try getting yourself really propped up in bed, with oodles of pillows. If you're sitting up there's no extra pressure on your blood vessels the way there is when you're laid flat on your back so do not worry about that if it's the only way you are comfortable.

I've had a pretty quiet day with baby today too. Enough movement that I'm not worried, but not as much, or as strong as it's been recently. It's in different places, too, so I'm pretty sure baby's moved into a different position.

Ooo we are having a 4d scan tomorrow too :). I'm a first timer and soo excited xx

How did your scan go? Ours was just amazing seeing him, so looked like my son when he was a baby, I could really see the resemblance. Playing back the DVD too just now just made me teary-eyed!

Hey I'm so glad your scan went well :). I bet your so excited now :). Ours was amazing too thank you I can't stop looking at the pictures. We had wanted a 4d scan because my partner has a hereditary condition that affects his limbs heart and skin and although from our 2d scans we know our baby has his arms and legs and there is no apparent problem with his heart, we have never been able to get a definite on hands and feet but today we saw he has both hands and feet and has all his fingers and toes and none of them are fused together. We are absolutely over the moon and neither of us have stopped smiling all day :). It was a great experience he is gorgeous and the spit of his dad :) xx

Aw. Everyone that has had the 4d scans should put the pictures up :) I love looking at those! I know I will be showing mine off come Wednesday =P

I am Feeling so miserable today. Started during night with the horrible heartburn. Woke up to groin pain in left side and left knee pain..hard to walk and move all day. I threw up. Been a while since I have done that. Now I keep feeling like I have a Charlie horse in my mid upper back. I just got through taking a warm bath hoping to ease the pain...didn't work...and now I feel the heartburn starting over again. I am sooooooooo ready for June!!!! I am 27 weeks. I wish I was one of the ladies that loves pregnancy, but my body does not agree to it. How are y'all feeling?

I am Feeling so miserable today. Started during night with the horrible heartburn. Woke up to groin pain in left side and left knee pain..hard to walk and move all day. I threw up. Been a while since I have done that. Now I keep feeling like I have a Charlie horse in my mid upper back. I just got through taking a warm bath hoping to ease the pain...didn't work...and now I feel the heartburn starting over again. I am sooooooooo ready for June!!!! I am 27 weeks. I wish I was one of the ladies that loves pregnancy, but my body does not agree to it. How are y'all feeling?

Aw Im sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable hun. Third trimester is supposed to be like first all over again, plus some other symptoms added to the list. :nope: I hope that you can find some comfort! Just keep thinking, this is the last leg of it all, and in the end you get to have your LO in your arms <3

The third tri is definitely tough on your body. I went for a walk today and by the end it felt like the baby was in my vagina :blush: my hips were achey and I felt like I was waddling. Lol

June will be here before we know it:flower:

I know, my husband keeps telling me just a few more weeks. I keep telling my self how fast it is going, but it seems like it isn't fast enough. Lol. Plus i am anemic & have nose bleeds all the time.:(. on a better note though...baby is doing great and I get my 4d ultrasound March 29. I am so looking forward to it! Thank you ladies for the support:flower:...it helps to vent to people that know what you are going thru.

Heartburn is horrible :hugs: I've had sciatica before in my last pg and it's started coming back again this time. I remember now why 3rd tri was my least favourite....

Lilmisslilly Awww, glad it went well and everything was perfect, it must be a worry with hereditary conditions such as your husband, and having that assurance seeing the baby in all it's physical glory in 4D somehow puts your mind at ease.

Thank you yeah it was such a huge relief we feel so much more relaxed now. It wouldn't have changed anything for us if the outcome had been different we were prepared for it but to know he is just perfect is amazing for us we are so happy. Hope your well and still excited from your scan :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->