June mommies

Im a june mommy :thumbup:

But i live in hope that he will be here in may my mw said i can have a sweep 2 days b4 my edd as its a saturday ..so ill be having it on the 31st may :happydance:

We are due on the same day :). How come your allowed to have a sweep on 31st. I'd love it if my little one came that week at the end of may lol xx

Because the 2nd is on a saturday and i see my mw on a thursday so i would be 40+5 when i see her after my dd
She was amazing about it and agreed straight away, maybe because i have my heart set on another homebirth aswell.

Originally, they wanted to set my date on the 31st, but I have always been sticking with June 2 because they went back and forth. And, I know when the baby implanted... And, the 31st is my ex-fiancé's birthday. We broke up because he didn't want kids, among other reasons.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed to go on the 2nd, as this is my EDD at all my later scans.

Why do people start getting rib pain?

Hello June Moms :) I'm due June 1st , they are still confused about my due date, my MW says is June 1st or June 3rd . Who knows ? I'm getting exited and he is kicking a lot now :)It's nice to be in 3rd trimester now getting close ....

Im a june mommy :thumbup:

But i live in hope that he will be here in may my mw said i can have a sweep 2 days b4 my edd as its a saturday ..so ill be having it on the 31st may :happydance:

We are due on the same day :). How come your allowed to have a sweep on 31st. I'd love it if my little one came that week at the end of may lol xx

Because the 2nd is on a saturday and i see my mw on a thursday so i would be 40+5 when i see her after my dd
She was amazing about it and agreed straight away, maybe because i have my heart set on another homebirth aswell.

Originally, they wanted to set my date on the 31st, but I have always been sticking with June 2 because they went back and forth. And, I know when the baby implanted... And, the 31st is my ex-fiancé's birthday. We broke up because he didn't want kids, among other reasons.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed to go on the 2nd, as this is my EDD at all my later scans.

Why do people start getting rib pain?

TBH i really expected her to refuse but was quite relaxed about it and just told me to remind her on my penultimate visit before 40 weeks.
But to be fair shes been pretty relaxed all the way through..maybe because this is my third i dunno.

Hi ladies! I am another June 2 mommy. I can't wait!!!

Lots ofnladies with rib pain. I don't feel rib pain but I feel like baby is low int my pelvis. Makes it hard to walk some days. I see the dr today to find out if she has flipped head down.

We're getting so close!

Im June 10th but I never have babies a full 40 weeks .. My first was 36 weeks and I believe my second and last were 37 weeks ..

Wow so many June babies!

Welcome mommas! Who is a first time mom and who already has kids? Those with kids can maybe give the rest of us some advice. Im already freaking out :blush:

Im a first time mom! Starting to freak out! Hehe. Wasn't before but now that its getting closer and closer to him coming Im starting to freak a little =P

Were expecting our third little boy :happydance:

Cant wait to get my hands on him now!

We're on the home straight now ladies! :happydance:

I'm due 1st June, getting excited now. We're having our 4D scan tomorrow! :)

Ooo we are having a 4d scan tomorrow too :). I'm a first timer and soo excited xx

We have our other 4d next sunday cant wait to see how chunky he is now :haha:

Hi everyone I'm due 4th June with ds #2 and can't wait to meet him! Neither can ds #1 and dh :lol:

I've got loads of movement and kicks another easy pregnancy for me (although I get ms quite bad it doesn't really bother me!) I am now suffering with reall bad pelvic pain but got a consultant appoint on Wednesday so I'll mention it then!

Oh I ordered our new travel system today and I'm so excited can't wait for it to be delivered!

And only 37 working days left (not that I'm counting :rofl:) :happydance:

Hi Ladies :flow:
I'm another mum-to-be due a wee boy on the 7th (this is my first pregnancy).
This hasn't been the easiest pregnancy for me but it'll be worth it in the end.
I'm so looking forward to meeting my son :hugs:

I'm a first-timer too. I'd love for Baby to come a bit early, that would be very very nice, I like the idea of a June baby or a May baby! :D

Im getting my 4d scan on the 14th cant wait! Im for sure going to show off the pictures everywhere! I cannot wait to see what position hes in! So hard to tell from his kicks, sometimes he feels like an octopus in there =P

So happy to see all these June Mommies :)

Ooo we are having a 4d scan tomorrow too :). I'm a first timer and soo excited xx

How did your scan go? Ours was just amazing seeing him, so looked like my son when he was a baby, I could really see the resemblance. Playing back the DVD too just now just made me teary-eyed!

I've got my 3D/4D scan on the 14th too, 28w1d, can't wait! We're first time parents, it's so exciting and weird and a little scary all wrapped up together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->