• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

Due June 7th at the minute. Until dating scan anyway. Feel sick as a parrot all day everyday!

I just noticed your HPT pic. It's says 3+ in the pregnant window - what does that mean? And when did you test to get that? I ask because I tested a few days after AF was due to arrive and my test said the same, but I think it's impossible to be more then a few weeks pregnant as I had a regular period last month....so,I'm confused!! LOL

Due June 7th at the minute. Until dating scan anyway. Feel sick as a parrot all day everyday!

I just noticed your HPT pic. It's says 3+ in the pregnant window - what does that mean? And when did you test to get that? I ask because I tested a few days after AF was due to arrive and my test said the same, but I think it's impossible to be more then a few weeks pregnant as I had a regular period last month....so,I'm confused!! LOL

Think I was 9 days overdue af. It means your about 5 weeks or more basically I think according to the leaflet. I put my dates into the internet and it gave me 7th June as my edd putting me about 5weeks when I did the test. Hope that makes sense lol x

Thanks! I was only a few days late when I tested and got that. So it really has me wondering what the heck is going on! Multiples?! Yikes!

Oooo exciting hehe. We've got twin history on both sites but only got 1 last time so just wondering it this time it could be lol x

Yes! We conceived twins with our first, but lost one early on. So anything is possible. Nw I'm freakin out! LOL

It's looking like the 28th for me too! Subject to change of course!

Has anyone had their first appointment? Mine is tomorrow afternoon and I'm so nervous. I haven't had any cramping or spotting or anything, but I feel like all I read about is negative outcomes :(

Got my first mw appt this afternoon. Just to fill in the booklet and take some blood I believe, no scans yet xx

We're due our first on the 1st June, had the 1st scan and saw the wee'ums heart beat

Morning all! I am sick with a cold and busy at work, so haven't been thinking prego thoughts as much lately! 2nd appt is next week. It was this week, but got moved due to dr being busy. I'm not sweating it though. Things are more relaxed the second time for me I guess! I know there's not much to see yet. More fun when you get to 12 weeks and it start lookin like a lil baby!

Hello ladies :flower:

Im due on June 15th ish with #2.

I say ish because my math(and my nurse's) gives me june 14th. But the U/S tech marked it for the 15th. And we can't use my LMP because my cycles are LONG. Oh well, what's a day in the world of due dates lol

Hiya everyone!
Well after a long 10 months of not taking contraception - it seems i'm finally expecting number two :happydance::cloud9:
I have a little girl who is 2 & 1 month now & i sadly have 5 lost angels under my belt so i'm trying to be positive & optimistic but not unrealistic. This is my first pregnancy after having my daughter so hopefully she has turned my luck around like she did my world :flower:
I'm only about 4 weeks now but starting to feel nauseous already & pretty tired, no sore breasts early on like last time though :shrug:
Not told too many people yet as i am hoping to wait for our first scan before we go public (even to our parents).
Congratulations to everyone - i hope to join the june group & try to keep up as i loved being a september star with my daughter & i formed some amazing relationships through here & my daughter even plays with some of the other star babies now (oh & i have her fixed up to marry my bump buddies son too lol).
Looking forward to chatting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->