• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

I estimated my due date and I think it will be right around June 30th. This will be baby # 1 for us!

Getting over a cold... one ear canal hurts a lot and sinuse headache... I keep tilting my head around and tugging at my ear. Like that'll solve it! But at least the nose has stopped running so much!! So I guess I am not noticing prego symptoms as much because of all that!

Yuck! I'm not sure what I have going on here, I have been congested, and coughing a bit. But our weather has been insane... 50 one day, and then 75 the next. I feel a lot better and it's only been going on for a few days. Will be happy when this coughing is done!

I'm not feeling too good today. :( My toddler was coughing and retching all night and I feel exhausted and nauseous. My efforts to try and sleep were ruined by the cat having a fight with the one next door. Fingers crossed for a more restful time tonight! :)

It doesn't seem like anyone is feeling all that great today. I hope that everyone starts to feel a little bit better soon. Try to sneak in some extra rest! :hugs:

I just booked my first ultrasound! November 12 can't come fast enough. I'll be 7w3d then.

Did your midwife book it for you or did you go through your doctor? :)

Through my doctor. No midwife, seeing an OB as I'll be having a repeat c-section. Had my first check up with my doc today and he gave me all the pre req's for all bloodwork and ultrasounds for me to book as required. Cannot wait.

I had my first scan yesterday and saw little ones heartbeat beating away! Such a good feeling :)

Hi ladies! Boy am I feeling under the weather with this cold. Good news, though! I went for round 2 of bloodwork and everything looks great. I go for my first ultrasound on Nov 8. Can't wait!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies,
Is anyone else having problems sleeping? I'm finding i'm cold when i go to bed but wake up sweating, i'm also having really bizarre vivid dreams :wacko:
I remember waking at about 2am in the last 2 months last time around but that was towards the end - never been like it before at the beginning. Am i going crazy or is it either my mind over assessing everything or hormones playinmg havoc?
Gosh i wish there was some way i could check my bubba is ok, i'm so scared it is all going to come crashing down for us :shrug:
Hope everyone is well? :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Is anyone else having problems sleeping? I'm finding i'm cold when i go to bed but wake up sweating, i'm also having really bizarre vivid dreams :wacko:
I remember waking at about 2am in the last 2 months last time around but that was towards the end - never been like it before at the beginning. Am i going crazy or is it either my mind over assessing everything or hormones playinmg havoc?
Gosh i wish there was some way i could check my bubba is ok, i'm so scared it is all going to come crashing down for us :shrug:
Hope everyone is well? :hugs:

I've been having problems sleeping, too. I'm not sure if it's mostly due to my cold. But I toss and turn, and have to get up in the middle of the night. I think part of it is having an overactive mind! :hugs: Hang in there, honey.

Hey Ladies - Congrats on your June Bumps - is there a thread with all the ladies and their dates up yet?

I am due on the 20th of June according my midwife and this will be my 2nd child, Leo was born 14th April 2011 so he will be 2 years & 2 months like a few of the other ladies children - will be interesting to know how you are preparing for all the aspects of having a toddler and a baby at the same time. My toddler rubs my belly and gives it a kiss when I tell him the baby is in there, I know he doesn't understand yet but I feel that it is healthy for him to hear us talking about it before it all changes.

So exciting !

My ultrasound is booked for 10 weeks on the 26th Nov - CAN'T WAIT !!!

Will the scan look much different than a 12 weeker?

H&H 8 months girls xxx:kiss:

Hey Jen, we are on the same timeline for our little bubbas :thumbup: i must try & remember how i add a progress bar thingy :wacko:
I'm a bit too scared to join the june group properly yet as i'm so scared something might happen.

I dug out my maternity jeans out tonight as i am so bloated right now my normal jeans are too tight & hurt my tummy, i'd rather sit in comfort! :wacko: I was like this with my daughter & was in maternity clothes properly by 6 weeks i was so bloated (although this time i think a lot of it is post baby fat just bulking out :haha:)
Does anyone else go to the gym? I have membership & don't really want to give it up but i worry about doing any harm, i mainly do weights to tone up - although is there much point to that now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->