****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

C.Armywife - you've been added

MzSwizz - this is sounding really good, I pray this is your month.

Thanks Medea. Im praying too. Im not giving up until normal flow shows.

Please add me :) I've come off bcp and haven't had a natural period yet so no idea when i will be testing...probably best to put me down for 29th June :)

Hey!! Can I join please?? This is our first month of TTC so June is my first month of testing!! AF is due on the 6th so if you could put me down for the 7th that would be great :D

Thank you! Heres to all of us getting BFP!!! xxxx

Welcome Ladies - You have been added. :thumbup: I can't wait to see how many BFP's turn up in June.

Ferens - if you figure out that you want to change your day just let me know.

to take my mind off i am cooking dinner :haha:

That sounds good ..I'm sitting in my cube eating old pretzels..haha..although I do plan on making sauteed chicken breast with wild rice and cream of Celery soup for dinner but that's like 3 hours from now..

i dont know today i just feel out of it. Im just going to see how the day goes by. Its like i am optimistic but sometimes in the back of my mind its saying its AF

MZSwizz - I totally know how you feel, but worrying about it isn't going to change it either way.:hugs: If AF is going to come on down than she's going to come on down if not and you're PG than you'll be PG....but like I said earlier I knew I had my period when I was pg..I had bleeding, cramps the whole 9 my bbs didn't hurt at all early on. I just about hit the floor when the Dr told me I was pg..

Hi ladies :) can you put me down for the 15th. I'm not using opks or temping this month so that's just a guess. I'm trying not to try :) we shall see if it works

First post to these forums. June 1 will only be 10 dpo for me but I have a dozen tests and I don't think I can wait any longer than that. First cycle that I got a positive opk and temp change after 10 months of breastfeeding. Really want another baby quickly so I can go back on maternity leave before I lose my existing child care arrangement. I know this seems like a terrible reason to have a baby, but I want another one anyway, it's just the reason I'm in such a hurry.

I'm not so sre about this month for me cus I am suspected to O on Saturday or Sunday but hubby is going out of town for business from Friday to Monday so I'm not so surebut I'm praying and some more :haha:

Hi Sunkissed - You have been added

Welcome Artiste - you have also been added. I totally understand. Once I have number one, I'm going to go for number two as soon as possible after..I've alsways felt that way, even before I hit my 30's..They say breastfeeding women are fertile myrtles...GL

MzSwizz - When I hear normal flow bleed, i think of a normal period. filling a pad every 3-4 hours..Are you still spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->