****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'm not so sre about this month for me cus I am suspected to O on Saturday or Sunday but hubby is going out of town for business from Friday to Monday so I'm not so surebut I'm praying and some more :haha:

I say attack him as late on Friday as possible, unless you're really trying for a boy.

I'm not so sre about this month for me cus I am suspected to O on Saturday or Sunday but hubby is going out of town for business from Friday to Monday so I'm not so surebut I'm praying and some more :haha:

I say attack him as late on Friday as possible, unless you're really trying for a boy.

Naw I want a girl :haha:. We BD'd this morning and I used preseed afterwards cus I didn't have time to before. I plan to tomorrow and Friday morning so hopefully there's still hope. If I O Sunday then I have a chance, I THINK, for Monday of :sex: when he gets home.

Everything I 've read says that sperm can live for 3 days no problem..so friday migth be perfect if you O on Sat or Sunday..we shall see

Yeah your right, some say 3 and some say 5 days as long as CM is sperm friendly and that's what the pressed is for :winkwink:

Please add me to the list I am due to test June 15th!!! Good luck to us all!!

Kaicyn - You have been added...GL to us all indeed

Mrs.Felton - I too love preseed..I have weak CM so me and preeseed have been friends for 2 months now. I was talking with this other lady who just got her BFP recently and she swears by preeseed and Softcups. I'm def giving that a try this month...come on O!!

Kaicyn - You have been added...GL to us all indeed

Mrs.Felton - I too love preseed..I have weak CM so me and preeseed have been friends for 2 months now. I was talking with this other lady who just got her BFP recently and she swears by preeseed and Softcups. I'm def giving that a try this month...come on O!!

I don't have the softcups cus I'm not trying to go super crazy and scare DH :haha: but I'm hoping I be those lucky ones who use it the 1st cycle and BAM :bfp: lol, I'm also taking fertility blend for 2nd cycle from cd1 to O. Nothing is wrong with our fertility but hell why not get the extra umph!

Hey Ladies...can you please add me...I'm going to test on the 13th as Af is due on the 12th...This is my 3rd month TTC...I"m still not using anything to track other then guesstimating... I only see my OH on weekends so I dont want to get dissappointed to find out I'm OV ing when he is not around...so on weekends we just DTD like crazy and hope :)

Hey! I would love to join you ladies. I'm early on in my cycle, and don't usually ovulate until cd23. I am also a poas-aholic, so I'll test starting June 19th since I should O around the 10th.
Soo excited to share this month with you all!

I too am a pre-seeder. I swear that's how we conceived dd. My cm is strong for about the 4th day before O but it peters out right around O. I've got an order coming in the mail. Just need to pick up some opk and I'm good to go!

well nothing today when i checked so DH wants to get a pregnancy test

good morning! Please add me. June 8. I had a positive OPK yesterday. We'll see what happens today!

ooh ooh! me me me!! :yipee:

FF says i'm 2dpo, but TCOYF says i'm only 1dpo :dohh:

i should get af june 9, so i think i'll test june 8 ... if i can wait that long!! :blush:

MrsG2010 - You have been added!! :thumbup:

MrsFelton - I agree -Softcups can be a little scary..lol

Skeet9924 - This is my third month too. they say the third time is the charm - you've been added

Welcome DanielleM You've been added

MzSwizz - YES!!!!!! I'm scared for you but you must test.:happydance:

Sarahbear731 - you have been added and I doubt you can wait til the 8th. I nver make it to the day I say I'll test..how could I with a medicine full of internet cheapies.

Good morning ladies!! I'm almost close to O andi think I may get lucky before hubby leaves:winkwink: :haha:

Can you add me please....AF is due on 2nd June and will test on 4th/5th June if she hasn't appeared!

Lots of symptoms this month but don't know if it is symptoms of coming off the pill of early pregnancy symptoms!

Good luck everyone and keep us updated!

TT84

I will be testing on June 4th... I will not test earlier... I will not test earlier.. I am terrible about that! AF is due on the 3rd. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

hi ladies put me down for the 9th i have 3ww cos i ovulate a week early than normal ladies its doing my head in already

Welcome ladies - You all have been added.:thumbup:

CT405 - Intereesting - Do you normally have a 3w luteal phase?

Blmcd - LOL, the old, I will not test, mantra. I have absolutely no will power when it comes to testing early, even though a BFN can really bring my mood down..oh well, what can you do?

TT84 - what kind of symptoms? I haven't O'd yet so I can't symptom spot my own yet, so I thought I'd live vicariously through you :flower:

I will be testing on June 4th... I will not test earlier... I will not test earlier.. I am terrible about that! AF is due on the 3rd. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

Good luck with waiting to test :haha: poas is sooooooo addictive lol :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"