****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

We have just started TTC. Our first one was a surprise and of course when we actually are trying things aren't working out... I hope I am doing things right haha I am guessing I O'd on the 20 or 21 but i am not positive on that.. so basically we DTD every other day starting the 13 and ending on the 23 or so... WHEW break time haha

LOL...Sounds like you're doing everything right. Sex before during and after O. the only other thing that's been helpful to a lot of women is Preseed..Gives the little guys more staying power.

I'm so psyched to see how the BFP's unfold.

No flow yet but when i wipe its pinkish red so AF must be on her way

LOL...Sounds like you're doing everything right. Sex before during and after O. the only other thing that's been helpful to a lot of women is Preseed..Gives the little guys more staying power.

I'm so psyched to see how the BFP's unfold.

Thanks! Man that is a lot of :sex: lol I am not a fan of that much in a small time but it will be worth it after a while... Preseed huh hmmm... I will look into that if I don't get my BFP!!! Thanks!

I have had spotting, increased and thick cm, headaches, boob and nipple tenderness, lower back pain (this has now eased off) and stomach cramps (nothing like AF cramps though)

The problem is because it is my first month i have no idea when i ov and when i had my first child i did not temp check or use any monitors so i have no idea. From the test that I did with my first child I was 3-4 weeks pregnant so I think is ov early but not sure. Having regular BD anyway to see how it goes!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

MzSwizz - I'm really sorry that A/F is looking like she's coming...

TT - Wow...sounds like you could very well be pg...the spotting not immediately followed by AF is a good sign..is the spottign gone now?

Mz-Swizz - How long are you going to wait before you test?

What do you ladies do to past the time? I feel like its taking FOREVER for me to ovulate and then the dreaded 2ww. Gosh! Besides going to school and taking care my grandmom I'm spending way to much time watching the clock :rofl:

I lok forward to the weekend b/c they seem to fly by but the weekdays, I just stare at teh clock and the calendar as well as stalk any and all TTC sites

I've spent so my time on B&B that its a little scarey :lol:

Welcome ladies - You all have been added.:thumbup:

CT405 - Intereesting - Do you normally have a 3w luteal phase?

Blmcd - LOL, the old, I will not test, mantra. I have absolutely no will power when it comes to testing early, even though a BFN can really bring my mood down..oh well, what can you do?

TT84 - what kind of symptoms? I haven't O'd yet so I can't symptom spot my own yet, so I thought I'd live vicariously through you :flower:

I have no idea lol i just know that all my pregnancies have been conceived a week after my period starts even when i've had scans they've been a week bigger than normal pregnancies im just odd lol

CJ405 -lol - sounds like you just have a really long Luteal phase. The time frame from ovulation to AF is always the same, with the exception of a day at the most. Do you usually have AF for 7 days?

Hi I'm new here but I thought I'd come in here because I'm going to test in June to see if I get a BFP! baby dust to you all! I'm 3 DPO today :)

I think I'm out already. Looks like AF came today at 4-5 dpo. My first cycle after BF. I was wondering why my temp went up for 3 days after O and then it's been dropping last 2 days. Hope LF is longer next month.

Savvy2413 - Thanks for stopping by, did you want to be added?

Artiste - I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully your body is getting this out of it's system now so that you can have a full cycle next month.

i will be testing in june :) and im gonna get my :bfp: after 5 years... Well hopefully:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->