June Testing Dates!

Hi, I am due my af tomorrow but tested BFP yesterday. (I hjope its sticky) Congrats every one so far. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test xxx

I was due to test yesterday but my cycles are all over the place and I think this ones a longer cycle as I didn't ov until CD21.
So no :bfp: but no :witch: either.

Good luck to all those due to test soon x x

well i tested again this morning and a :bfn: still no sign of :witch: but think its just a case of me waiting for her to arrive.:cry:

Congrats to all BFP's this month. i hope u all have a h&h pregnancy. :happydance:

Well I have been to the doctors and they wouldnt do my smear incase i am pregnant. They had a feel of my tummy and asked me what symptoms I have had and how im generally feeling and I have got to take a sample of fmu in tomorrow and they are sending it to be tested. So I have got my hopes up again. I cried when they said there maybe a chance still! Seems better coming from ur doctor! So I may not be out this month. So fingers crossed they get my :bfp:

Hi, I was due 6th, BFN's until 9 Days later AF arrived-grrr!!
9 days late-what's that all about?!
Will I have my regular 29 day cycle, or a 38 day cycle now??? :(

Congratulations ladies on your bfp's

:hug: to those who got a visit from the witch

and many prayers for those still to test

updated, congrats to 'my2girls' on your BFP!! Sending you lots of sticky :dust: for a happy and healthy 9months ahead.

Congratulations on the :bfp: My2girls and everyone else that got one this month, there are soo many!! Hoping it rubs off on me for July

Congrats to my2girls. Fab news :happydance:

Well the :witch: got me overnight. Silently crept in there. I am ok think had all my emotions yesterday so on to July....

:dust: to all those waiting to test. Good Luck :hug:

The :witch: got me this morning!!
It was weird as I had no signs she was on her way like normal, so I was still feeling quite positive. Never mind, all set for next cycle now.

CONGRATULATIONS on all those BFP'S!!

And :dust: to all those still to test x x

Congrats to all those with BFPs - seems like there are loads and good luck to evryone else trying x

Kota...did say that witch got me early didn't I ? 29th May :hissy:....so my new testing date is 25th June. Unless I go and fold and test at10DPO on Sunday...:blush:

Thanks

Congrats on those :bfp:'s girls!

:hug: for everyone who's out this month...

Im out this month Kota

And congratulations on the :bfp: :happydance:

I'm out 2 :-( . after 5 days delay and 1 faint positive on frer got AF this morning

ohh :hugs: to those who didnt have any luck this month,july here we come :happydance: bring on the 2010 babies!! sending all you lovely ladies some baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->