June Testing Dates!

AF is due on tuesday but I feel all of her symptoms 2day. I'm having some cramping and bloating. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all :(

I guess its not over until the mean witch arrives, I'm still praying for a June BFP!!!
Good luck to everyone that got their BfP this month, and good luck for all the july testers!!!!

all updated, Hugs to those the witch got, she has been ruthless this month hasn't she!! Wishing you all the best for July.

Good luck to those still left to test, hope we can get a last 10day dash in and bump up the BFP's!!

I'm a day late. Usually, witch arrives like clockwork. Giving me a little hope but I have had pre-witch type cramps for 4 days now. No other symptoms whatsoever except that I can suddenly smell everything. My sense of smell is really sharp anyway, but yesterday I was smelling fabric softener sheets that are in a cupboard under the sink in my kitchen from across the room. I haven't tested yet, but I think I may have ovulated a day late. So I'll wait until tonight to test.

:witch: Didn't even get to test. Brown so far. Damn day late, I was keeping my fingers crossed b/c it's usually clockwork.

Gonna try my best to wait until the 29th - one week to go! Add me to the list please!

Bfn and af is on her way. Does anyone rememver that thread about 3 months ago about Bd every other day until ov and then stop completely I'm not sure what it was called but it was pretty big. Anyone have an idea let me know.

Bfn and af is on her way. Does anyone rememver that thread about 3 months ago about Bd every other day until ov and then stop completely I'm not sure what it was called but it was pretty big. Anyone have an idea let me know.

Your not talking about the SMEP plan are you? where you are supposed to :sex: every other day from CD8 until you get a positive OPK and then :sex: for three days in a row, then stop???

Tested 2 days ago at 12 dpo and bfn. Tested today at 14 dpo and bfp. :) I'm so excited. But don't want to be too excited. This is our 6th cycle and used preseed and only bd'd once. I havestage 2 endo and believe preseed was my little boost of help.

I tested this morning with a $1 pregnancy test from dollar tree and BFN :( AF is due today but she still hasn't arrived. I'm hoping she doesn't come!!!

My friend told me that pregnancy test from dollar tree should be used when AF is 1 or 2 weeks late. Is that true?? she says she has gotten a false negative from those test before, when she was indeed pregnant. Has anyone ever tested with a dollar tree (dollar general) test??

all updated, congrats to the latest BFP's!!

I just got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Wow congratz to all who have got :bfp: there seems to be loads of you, im so jealous :D

Congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!! Hope I'm joining you in a few days...

im so anxious to test!!! congrats to all of you who have gotten your bfp and hopefully i will be joining you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->